The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt

Go down 
+5
BedingBedang
Firom
_spunk_
San_Antonio
J4|V|3$
9 posters
AuthorMessage
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt Empty
PostSubject: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:37 am

was a gg, BB got owned really bad tho lol. also erks+lbows=fucking ridiculous
http://www.filefront.com/16214259/jameskerkbrettvhidancdtBB.age3Yrec
James - Germans
Kerk - Brits
Brett - Ports
vs.
Hidan - Aztecs
BB - Ports
cdt - Brits
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:29 am

AZTEC POWA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:44 am

its not aztecs powa till u learn to fight on your own , all these pussies neediNG to team with aztecs to make them look good PFFFFFT
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:16 am

lol, it's true, aztecs are a good add in team,and boring to play if you just make erks, but when you know how to fight alone they are very fun to play.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:47 am

San_Antonio wrote:
lol, it's true, aztecs are a good add in team,and boring to play if you just make erks, but when you know how to fight alone they are very fun to play.
i agree whats the point in even bothering if you're just gunna use 1 unit its lame and waste the time
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:33 am

lol, I used more than one unit ^^
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:36 am

bah still a noob
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:40 am

J4|V|3$ wrote:
was a gg, BB got owned really bad tho lol. also erks+lbows=fucking ridiculous
http://www.filefront.com/16214259/jameskerkbrettvhidancdtBB.age3Yrec
James - Germans
Kerk - Brits
Brett - Ports
vs.
Hidan - Aztecs
BB - Ports
cdt - Brits

James you talk a lot of shit for a lieut. I was overpoped thats all.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:14 pm

You weren't overpopped that badly. Besides that, Kerk's method of overpopping (using 25 cherokee) is available to you as well (30 tupi). Don't take your frustration out on James just b/c Kerk shit-talks a lot.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Brett wrote:
You weren't overpopped that badly. Besides that, Kerk's method of overpopping (using 25 cherokee) is available to you as well (30 tupi). Don't take your frustration out on James just b/c Kerk shit-talks a lot.

True, not that badly. But it wasnt only cherokees. He deleted like 20-25 vils as well, and being outnumbered was just enough to contain me in a bottle cliff that was tight as a virgin's ass, where I could not FB at my convenience and where my troops could not move well either. All accounted it was just enough for me to drain and lose this matchup trying to get out of this cliff, which I knew was my grave.

I am just saying that, for me, its no big deal, as opposed to what James said in his usual petty-minded way.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:24 pm

brett james and kerk are awesome players, they will defend their strength in wins and also defend more agressivally of a lost if they ever post thoses,lol. drunken

Last edited by Dr. Dreadloc on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:24 pm

lol you had nats for a while and hidan helped you too. and youre the one who keeps claiming to be soooo much better than everyone. im not saying im better than you, only that you got owned this game
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:25 pm

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
brett JAMES and kerk are awesome players, they will defend their strength and defend more agressivally of a lost if they ever post thoses,lol. drunken
omg yay Smile
Back to top Go down
no rush general

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:05 pm

James Kerk ? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:27 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
Brett wrote:

True, not that badly. But it wasnt only cherokees. He deleted like 20-25 vils as well, and being outnumbered was just enough to contain me in a bottle cliff that was tight as a virgin's ass, where I could not FB at my convenience and where my troops could not move well either. All accounted it was just enough for me to drain and lose this matchup trying to get out of this cliff, which I knew was my grave.

I am just saying that, for me, its no big deal, as opposed to what James said in his usual petty-minded way.
lol, if you knew it was your grave, we could've switched things up, shift the fight ^^
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
brett james and kerk are awesome players, they will defend their strength in wins and also defend more agressivally of a lost if they ever post thoses,lol. drunken

I'll give you a day to edit your post before I start calling you a retard James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt Lol
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:00 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:
lol you had nats for a while and hidan helped you too. and youre the one who keeps claiming to be soooo much better than everyone. im not saying im better than you, only that you got owned this game

What are you talking about? I never claimed that, are you crazy? you're making this up. Sorry but I can only conclude Buzz was right : you're a ilttle punk. And if I cant claim to be the best (ofc, never did anyway), I can certainly say ur a nab, and nobody will argue.

You're not worthy of any further answer either, what ever u gonna add. 99% of your posts here just reveal a retard obsession about Buzz_D, flaming him with nothing constructive and making you worst than him. If anyone had to be banned if the rules were more restrictive, it would be you.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:20 pm

goldengold wrote:
Dr. Dreadloc wrote:

I'll give you a day to edit your post before I start calling you a retard James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt Lol

Then you have a lot of work to do Golden. Is two weeks enough?

I am editing this post to add that, while we're at it, you should be given no delay to change your avatar. Whatever anyone think of anyone, the use of graphic material to diffamate, mock or offend anyone should be against the forum rules. It would be a minimum of professionalism to start with.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:01 pm

beding is 100% correct, this site needs to be better watched , please change inproper avatars
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
Firom

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:30 pm

if you're gonna watch this site, ban the troll.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:15 am

Firom wrote:

Hidan, this is retard, really. You're doing just the same you pretend he does.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:17 am

BedingBedang wrote:
Firom wrote:

Realistically, this entire community deserves to be banned. We all flame each other, some of us are just more constructive than others. There's no "pretending" involved... everyone who posts regularly here is an asshole in their own way.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Brett wrote:
BedingBedang wrote:
Firom wrote:

Realistically, this entire community deserves to be banned. We all flame each other, some of us are just more constructive than others. There's no "pretending" involved... everyone who posts regularly here is an asshole in their own way.

lol, cant argue with that.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:20 pm

true, but you cant really ban everyone, thus the mods should just ban the worst offender(s)...and i think we all know who that is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt   James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt Empty

Back to top Go down

James Kerk Brett vs Hidan BB cdt
Page 1 of 1