The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James Hidan vs Goldy Djun

Go down 
+6
goldengold
Dr. Dreadloc
PaperGarden
Saven
Clown
J4|V|3$
10 posters
AuthorMessage
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

James Hidan vs Goldy Djun Empty
PostSubject: James Hidan vs Goldy Djun   James Hidan vs Goldy Djun EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:48 pm

gg
James Hidan vs Goldy Djun Screen108
James Hidan vs Goldy Djun Screen109
James Hidan vs Goldy Djun Screen110
second shortest treaty game on the site ^^
i dont really think a rec is needed
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: James Hidan vs Goldy Djun   James Hidan vs Goldy Djun EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Got fuckin clammed to death
Back to top Go down
Saven

Saven

PostSubject: Re: James Hidan vs Goldy Djun   James Hidan vs Goldy Djun EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Intresting, very sneaky indeed.
Back to top Go down
PaperGarden

PaperGarden

PostSubject: Re: James Hidan vs Goldy Djun   James Hidan vs Goldy Djun EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:01 am

Guess Golden is worst than James and Dread Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Hidan vs Goldy Djun   James Hidan vs Goldy Djun EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:42 am

omg you made a mistake. noooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: James Hidan vs Goldy Djun   James Hidan vs Goldy Djun EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:33 am

1. Nobody is to good to not wall correctly...Gold

2. James, How did you get your dopps past his units without detection? from the view of the mini map they wouldve been seen?

3. I see you have the advance zoom out add-on, is that fair or a advantage? If you can see at a greater area than he can, I think that be in your advantage, james...so a few well place spies can cover a mass area, alot cheaper than buying full spies late in game.
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: James Hidan vs Goldy Djun   James Hidan vs Goldy Djun EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:26 pm

... I didnt really care to much, this game i want brits to beat kerks resources, which I did btw. but when i paused hidan unpaused. And i didnt manage to get a SS

Anyway, this just proofs again that to beat me, you need to be lame. lol! lol! I mean, come on, lets 1V1 on ori where there isint any running or lamming and we will see who comes out ahead!
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: James Hidan vs Goldy Djun   James Hidan vs Goldy Djun EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Also, why the fuck do you play with High settings? I guess you need to lag the game to give yuourself more time for your micro lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: James Hidan vs Goldy Djun   James Hidan vs Goldy Djun EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:56 pm

well i went through the area at the top of the nats and passed 1 of orange's riders and goldy's nats which i actually killed with 3 dooples on the way, so i dont know how neither of them noticed until i was already in. the dopples were slow too since i hadnt sent church card or gotten the nat upgrades yet

i dont normally play that zoomed out, i just zoomed out rly far to take the ss

and goldy i admit ur probably better than me, but we still would have won that game fairly easily because hidden was almost in ur partners base. i love how neither of u did anything with your armies tho. my whole army protecting my base was seriously 15 uhlans so theres no reason why u both didnt just run forward and take nats or seige my base.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: James Hidan vs Goldy Djun   James Hidan vs Goldy Djun EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:19 pm

goldengold wrote:
Also, why the fuck do you play with High settings? I guess you need to lag the game to give yuourself more time for your micro lol! lol!

well they use that zoom out BS to lag the game so may aswell use max setting's to add a little more. even kerk uses zoom out and his comp sucks.......
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: James Hidan vs Goldy Djun   James Hidan vs Goldy Djun EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:32 pm

lol, I don't lag. And golden, we scouted, you didn't. I wasn't gonna run all the way over to james when my enemy was right next to my base. Deleted 1/2 my army to make 5 mortars about a minute before 40.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: James Hidan vs Goldy Djun   James Hidan vs Goldy Djun EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Describe where you get the zoom out mod, 2nd how do I correctly add it?
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: James Hidan vs Goldy Djun   James Hidan vs Goldy Djun EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:42 pm

dont use it, it lags the game and is a unfair advantage
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: James Hidan vs Goldy Djun   James Hidan vs Goldy Djun EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:50 pm

savorybeef wrote:
dont use it, it lags the game and is a unfair advantage

+1 peeps say it dont help but its bs u build tower and u have a good LOS so u can counter anything people do as soona s u build
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: James Hidan vs Goldy Djun   James Hidan vs Goldy Djun EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:49 am

Ive never used the zoom out mod wasn't aware they were all using it LOL. I can still play just fine without it but im the type of person that likes my settings the same way i learned them. Even though my computer can handle max settings just fine i prefer them to be on low just because of how comfortable i am with the watered down version. My hotkeys are still some of the same from vanilla Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: James Hidan vs Goldy Djun   James Hidan vs Goldy Djun EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:14 pm

dread, go to my documents->my games-> aoe3 -> Startup and make a .cfg file. (Just open a notepad or w/e documents and save it as .cfg)
use these lines of text:
showfps
maxZoom=70
normalZoom=70
minZoom=5
+noIntroCinematics

OverridePort=2306-2310
ESORequestResponseTimeout=10000

Or, at least, those are the things I do. I think normal zoom is 50 or so. You can try farther, but too far just sucks. Idk if I like even this much zoom. I might just return to normal, only got this working 2 days ago anyways Razz
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: James Hidan vs Goldy Djun   James Hidan vs Goldy Djun EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:15 pm

am I the only one who doesn't use that silly mod? Christ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Hidan vs Goldy Djun   James Hidan vs Goldy Djun Empty

Back to top Go down

James Hidan vs Goldy Djun
Page 1 of 1