The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy

Go down 
+2
_spunk_
J4|V|3$
6 posters
AuthorMessage
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

[6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy Empty
PostSubject: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:40 pm

http://www.filefront.com/16117447/JamesHidanHeckler%20V%20BB%20DrD%20Sandy.age3Yrec

my boom was complete shit, but i think i fought ok. forgot dumb things like aa and upgrading nats. hidan kinda failed tho lol. he couldnt seem to keep up with sandy. heckler did good until he had to help get sandy out of our base. sandy hopped all over the place and lagged the game something awful lol. didn't pay attention to BB at all. Dr D did good, but i was out micro-ing him and pushed him back to his walls until they all tripled me grrr. ended when heckler had to go, but was gg anyway
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:38 am

yer sandy does get about the map alot nowadays GNRE sandy anyone.?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:13 am

Yes it was a good german fight, I gain micro edge for awhile, between 10-15 min in the fight, had to pause and lost my edge and concentration and he gained the better push afterwards, got some teamwork that woke me up and then it became a even fight.

I had a decent boom compared to other german , he usually has a sweet boom.plus I always select advance arsenial before 40 since all other cards are not there from all the eco upgrades, I sent team food as fast as possible. other german had team settler wagon which help them some, but team TRT still had better booms and keep higher scores and had no feeding tributes, which was one of the reasons for the victory.

The steady drainage and ownage of their spain, and the quick drainage of their german cause the white flag.

BB was really strong with spain that game, and fin, of course was being fin,lol.

overall it was a well fought fair game. hats off to their team
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:32 am

I run now? what the... If you watched the game you'd see that I was steadily pushing at one direction for the first 30 mins or at least that was my intention (I wasn't moving forward all the time)
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:55 am

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
I run now? what the... If you watched the game you'd see that I was steadily pushing at one direction for the first 30 mins or at least that was my intention (I wasn't moving forward all the time)
you seemed kind of all over the place for the first 30 mins to me... I didn't expect the fast rush at my base. Without heckler, I might've still been able to get you out, but you might have done more damage, though your position couldn't compete with mine. However, that rush really only nailed 1 wonder (tower of victory), cost you a lot of res, and lost your contrl over the west for the rest of the game. I made a lot of stupid mistakes though in that mirror Sad I had flanking points which I didn't use enough, and I simply failed to put the right # of troops in the right places. However, I did own sandy's army a # of times, and the lack of a trade post at the start really hurt my position ^^
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:58 pm

yea the rush was a bit funny didn't really know what to do, should've been able to do more with the space and time I had... in my defense, was the first india game in maybe 5 months. (dare you to check it) at that point I felt I could've kept fighting at the west side but dread was losing ground, so I thought I had to stir the pot. gg
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
yea the rush was a bit funny didn't really know what to do, should've been able to do more with the space and time I had... in my defense, was the first india game in maybe 5 months. (dare you to check it) at that point I felt I could've kept fighting at the west side but dread was losing ground, so I thought I had to stir the pot. gg
indeed, always refreshing to play someone who has a competitive india ^^
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:06 pm

I tell you how well beding use the spanish, I mad 3 mortors midway of game to help fin destroy Hidan's fb at his base and afterwARDS I SEt THEM BEHIND DING to use ON HECTOR when I had the chances ,and they stayed untouched for rest of game, lol
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:05 pm

i wish id done a better boom, then maybe i could have gotten more wood for nats. i kept running out. also the triple drained me like 200 pts lol
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:41 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:
i wish id done a better boom, then maybe i could have gotten more wood for nats. i kept running out. also the triple drained me like 200 pts lol
lol, I TOLD you to stop spamming dopps at it ^^
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:58 pm

what else do you build vs 10 howdahs?
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:04 pm

skirms. gg no re james.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:51 pm

plz define "gg no re james".
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:16 am

mega drainage is just one of the tactics for victory, you do a massive 3v1 ownage for a min late in a game, while players are already low scores, it eithers drain 1 out of cause their teammates to feed from their alrready low eco account.

the other german drop over 200 pts and mine shot back over 2k, and I was adding vils so I was ready for a new eco boost.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:25 am

I like to say it was not the win that I enjoyed,

It was to me a game to remember always, It was the first time I teamed up with 2 of my dearest friends in AOE whom I totally respect, and consider great friends and while all 3 of us are now in the same clan, classic!, while facing good friends as well, how cool is that!
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:42 am

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:

It was to me a game to remember always, It was the first time I teamed up with 2 of my dearest friends in AOE whom I totally respect, and consider great friends and while all 3 of us are now in the same clan, classic!, while facing good friends as well, how cool is that!

Jack Bauer -cool (pretty cool!)
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:59 am

J4|V|3$ wrote:
plz define "gg no re james".
you got owned. Skirms are a great counter to howdah.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:50 pm

lol i was winning till you guys let me get tripled. also i was the only one on our team who got a kill/death above 1 even with a triple. so no i didnt "get owned"
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:41 pm

you fool, I meant your statement. You were like: what else counters mass howdah? I say skirms. The gg no re was kinda like me saying BAM.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:09 am

It was a good game. Heckler played well in our spain mirror. Dread had a good team performance. I havent follow Hidan and Sandy's matchup much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:24 am

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:

doesnt that sense of security bring out the best in all of us. playing with friends on your team is awesome because you know youll get help or whatever when you need it. otherwise your shit out of luck for pure team game play, if your playing with randoms.

GG decent game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy   [6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy Empty

Back to top Go down

[6b6c6]James Hidan Heckler vs [[TRT]] DrDreadloc BB Sandy
Page 1 of 1