The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

_PI, pept, UofA_RX7 v BedingBedang, Kinggun, Hidan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brett

Brett

_PI, pept, UofA_RX7 v BedingBedang, Kinggun, Hidan Empty
PostSubject: _PI, pept, UofA_RX7 v BedingBedang, Kinggun, Hidan   _PI, pept, UofA_RX7 v BedingBedang, Kinggun, Hidan EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:38 am

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/1/30/2292658/Pi%20Pept%20UofA%20v%20Beding%20Kinggun%20Hidan.age3Yrec

_PI: India
Pept: British (what else does he play?)
UofA_RX7: Aztec

BedingBedang: Ottoman
Kinggun: Portuguese
Hidan: India

Hidan's first big-league recording, giving him a proper introduction to the big leagues.

Game ended due to Kingguns lag-out, despite what Beding was thinking the game was shifting in our favour, our economies were all good and we were going to push Kinggun and Hidan away from Kerk, although it was close and probably would have kept going for another 20 minutes.

According to Kerk this was my best teamwork yet, fuck if I know what that means Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: _PI, pept, UofA_RX7 v BedingBedang, Kinggun, Hidan   _PI, pept, UofA_RX7 v BedingBedang, Kinggun, Hidan EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:06 am

bah i missed out on a india game Sad shame it finished by lag out,, and yer kerk i think its time to expand soon u gunanbe known as the new whiplash or silent_nightmare :O Mr 1 CIV OWNDER
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: _PI, pept, UofA_RX7 v BedingBedang, Kinggun, Hidan   _PI, pept, UofA_RX7 v BedingBedang, Kinggun, Hidan EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:48 am

yea kerk. its prolly time
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: _PI, pept, UofA_RX7 v BedingBedang, Kinggun, Hidan   _PI, pept, UofA_RX7 v BedingBedang, Kinggun, Hidan EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:06 pm

I would still say that game could've gone either way Very Happy
Who knows? Maybe we would've gotten back into UofA's base, since his starting tc was gone (meaning I could build anywhere). It was in your favor when we ended, but could've shifted again. gg though.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: _PI, pept, UofA_RX7 v BedingBedang, Kinggun, Hidan   _PI, pept, UofA_RX7 v BedingBedang, Kinggun, Hidan EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:49 pm

Firom wrote:
I would still say that game could've gone either way Very Happy
Who knows? Maybe we would've gotten back into UofA's base, since his starting tc was gone (meaning I could build anywhere). It was in your favor when we ended, but could've shifted again. gg though.

I said it was shifting in our favour, not that we'd won it, it was very close and wasn't a sure win for either side but we definitely had the economy advantage.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: _PI, pept, UofA_RX7 v BedingBedang, Kinggun, Hidan   _PI, pept, UofA_RX7 v BedingBedang, Kinggun, Hidan EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:37 am

not saying you did ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: _PI, pept, UofA_RX7 v BedingBedang, Kinggun, Hidan   _PI, pept, UofA_RX7 v BedingBedang, Kinggun, Hidan Empty

Back to top Go down

_PI, pept, UofA_RX7 v BedingBedang, Kinggun, Hidan
Page 1 of 1