The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brett fleam Wulff (Wulff Goldengold Brett v Kerk BB Dan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brett

Brett

Brett fleam Wulff (Wulff Goldengold Brett v Kerk BB Dan) Empty
PostSubject: Brett fleam Wulff (Wulff Goldengold Brett v Kerk BB Dan)   Brett fleam Wulff (Wulff Goldengold Brett v Kerk BB Dan) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:15 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?2dh1mlzjktd

Long ass game with the lag. Wulff and goldengold got into a defeatist rut and didn't think about maybe exploiting our map control a bit more, so they decided to resign.

Wulff decided I should "Suck a dick", so in return, Wulff should eat shit!
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Brett fleam Wulff (Wulff Goldengold Brett v Kerk BB Dan)   Brett fleam Wulff (Wulff Goldengold Brett v Kerk BB Dan) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Brett wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2dh1mlzjktd

Long ass game with the lag. Wulff and goldengold got into a defeatist rut and didn't think about maybe exploiting our map control a bit more, so they decided to resign.

Wulff decided I should "Suck a dick", so in return, Wulff should eat shit!

Was a great entertaining game. I think the best teamplay prevailed, though your eco could have fed your team for a while still.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett fleam Wulff (Wulff Goldengold Brett v Kerk BB Dan)   Brett fleam Wulff (Wulff Goldengold Brett v Kerk BB Dan) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm

I had like 15Kish coin and I don't remember how much food/wood when they resigned, with like 9K export. I could've just built a consulate and spammed troops from it if I had too -.-

The thing is we a large portion of the map to move around on. If we backed off, switched positions, and played strategically it wasn't over by a long shot. They just decided it was because that push wasn't going to work out -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brett fleam Wulff (Wulff Goldengold Brett v Kerk BB Dan)   Brett fleam Wulff (Wulff Goldengold Brett v Kerk BB Dan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brett fleam Wulff (Wulff Goldengold Brett v Kerk BB Dan)
Page 1 of 1