The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brett Kerk v Erik BB

Go down 
+5
BedingBedang
erik_kire
carl
MrFreeze
Brett
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Brett

Brett

Brett Kerk v Erik BB Empty
PostSubject: Brett Kerk v Erik BB   Brett Kerk v Erik BB EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:20 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?nmdztzmjg32

Brett - Port versus Erik_Kire - Port
Kerk - Brit + No Natives versus BedingBedang - Spain + Natives

Well, we figured we'd post this one. Erik hated my Culverine micro this game and BB got burned to death by Kerky.

Kerk would like special mention of BB's eleven or so lancers sent towards me, which my goons killed quite handily!
Back to top Go down
MrFreeze

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Erik BB   Brett Kerk v Erik BB EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:58 am

WOW ! BB got hammered and pushed.

Great fight B/t Kire and _PI. Awesome culv micro by PI.

Kerk you're Brits are sexy : )
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Erik BB   Brett Kerk v Erik BB EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:57 am

Wow, kerk totally smashed BB lol... u got raped, gg though. did Brett lost connection or did your mom asked for u or your boyfriend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Erik BB   Brett Kerk v Erik BB EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:52 am

Brett wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nmdztzmjg32

Brett - Port versus Erik_Kire - Port

Well, we figured we'd post this one. Erik hated my Culverine micro this game and BB got burned to death by Kerky.

Kerk would like special mention of BB's eleven or so lancers sent towards me, which my goons killed quite handily!
ok there captian obvious.
Back to top Go down
erik_kire

erik_kire

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Erik BB   Brett Kerk v Erik BB EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:57 pm

hey hey you forgot something

Brett - Port + Natives versus Erik_Kire - Port + No Natives

if i wouldnt have sucked as much as i did with the culv micro i bet i could have probably held you because i was draining you at the beggining, i was taking you down with me
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Erik BB   Brett Kerk v Erik BB EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:23 pm

lol@ Kerk using Freeze account?

I just wish I had more res to start the fight with, feeling I cut too much wood to wall my donut. I dont make it an axcuse, Kerk played well ; just saying the fight was close enough. When I watch replay, I can see from Kerk's food if I had just a little more res, and if I didnt have to send 10k to Erik, as well as lancers... I might have take his food down to zero and then put some stress on Pi's eco. Because yes, its just when I felt you were getting weaker that I helped erik with both res and units. Again you still drained me, well done, especially without natives, but it was a lot more closer than u pretend.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Erik BB   Brett Kerk v Erik BB EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:20 pm

erik_kire wrote:
hey hey you forgot something

Brett - Port + Natives versus Erik_Kire - Port + No Natives

if i wouldnt have sucked as much as i did with the culv micro i bet i could have probably held you because i was draining you at the beggining, i was taking you down with me

Well, you had a trade route to your advantage, giving you faster units + stronger units quicker. Also, it's not like my natives made a significant difference. I used them very sparingly, mostly when I thought they'd have a significant impact. For the better majority of the fight, it was a proper mirror.

Also, once I got it into culv/mortar-war that initial drain didn't hurt me too bad.

carl wrote:
Wow, kerk totally smashed BB lol... u got raped, gg though. did Brett lost connection or did your mom asked for u or your boyfriend?

Yeah, Comcast decided to go bonkers and die on me -.-
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Erik BB   Brett Kerk v Erik BB EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Lol@beddings resources at 40.

I get like twice that with spain. except for the wood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Erik BB   Brett Kerk v Erik BB EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:48 am

yea golden nub, it actually affects end resource counts when your vills are chopping and walling. especially noticable when players use spain and chop lots of wood. other civs you cant tell by the score how much wood they chopped. like germany. i actually think spain has the worst eco in the game.

yep even worse than dutch. sure they have 45 less vills but the advatage is in the wood trade, that spain doesnt have. to me they are a "plain jane" civ. missionaries make them op with natives but spain is still on the lesser side for eco.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Erik BB   Brett Kerk v Erik BB EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:13 pm

Spain's economy is fine, Beding's boom just sucked.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Erik BB   Brett Kerk v Erik BB EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:39 pm

spain has a below average eco, but its certainly better than the dutch and sioux. wood trade will run out and you sacrifice other res to use it, but you can have 99 villies the whole game
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Erik BB   Brett Kerk v Erik BB EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Yes I had a bad boom.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Erik BB   Brett Kerk v Erik BB EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:45 am

without watching this I'm gonna say BB had a bad boom. Nr45 next time maybe.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Erik BB   Brett Kerk v Erik BB EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:31 am

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
without watching this I'm gonna say BB had a bad boom. Nr45 next time maybe.

Maybe you watch the recording next time? Brett Kerk v Erik BB Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Erik BB   Brett Kerk v Erik BB EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:15 am

maybe I won't dignify that with an answer (other than this)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Erik BB   Brett Kerk v Erik BB EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:48 pm

everyone has bad booms at one time or another
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Erik BB   Brett Kerk v Erik BB EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:07 pm

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
everyone has bad booms at one time or another
Not me Brett Kerk v Erik BB Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Erik BB   Brett Kerk v Erik BB EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Erik BB   Brett Kerk v Erik BB Empty

Back to top Go down

Brett Kerk v Erik BB
Page 1 of 1