The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brett

Brett

Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan Empty
PostSubject: Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan   Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:17 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?2wktzwltzcg

Spain British v Iroquois Spain

Revenge on Savory for the pain of enduring the Iroquois army with Germany! Overall a pretty solid game, features epic ram spamming by Beef.

Also, I analysised Beef's in-game comments of epic 20 stealthed FP behind my FB at 40.... he had 10 and I caught all but one because they got too close to my units. So I don't really think his claim that battlefield construction would've fucked me completely was entirely valid. Even if I didn't catch them, my focus was on that region in general so I'd probably have noticed before he could've built an FB.

Only reason that 1 slipped by me later was because my focus was on the fight and not my minimap -.-

Critique of my (relatively unrehearsed) Spain would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan   Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:30 am

once i realized they couldnt build, which was right away, i just sent them off to their doom the lazy fucks
Back to top Go down
Lights, Camera, Action!!!

Lights, Camera, Action!!!

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan   Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:37 am

yeah I shouldnt have kept my culvs from my first army so long. Killed my momentum. But was a gg
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan   Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:41 am

i think ending resources for everyone was under 10k, so people should focking watch this!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan   Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:37 am

if the agme isnt laggy and spain hand units attack , there is nothing at all iroq can do v them lancers and native's just rick roll them
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan   Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:17 pm

dont think there was much lag at all (even though kerk was in there?!?!?!)

still was pretty close game though, probly cuz brett doesnt play spain all that much, but it was still one of the better games ive played in a while
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan   Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:04 pm

savorybeef wrote:
dont think there was much lag at all (even though kerk was in there?!?!?!)

still was pretty close game though, probly cuz brett doesnt play spain all that much, but it was still one of the better games ive played in a while

Hence why I'd like some critique of my Spain. Still figuring out exactly how to utilize the army, to be quite honest.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan   Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:41 am

Will watch and give you my input on your spanish.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan   Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:12 am

meh, against iroqs you cant really give advice because natives+lancer jsut rĂ¥pe them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan   Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan Empty

Back to top Go down

Brett Kerk v Nathan Ivan
Page 1 of 1