The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kerk got bent over by IVAN for less than 2 dollars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clown

Clown

Kerk got bent over by IVAN for less than 2 dollars Empty
PostSubject: Kerk got bent over by IVAN for less than 2 dollars   Kerk got bent over by IVAN for less than 2 dollars EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:32 am

Kerk - Brits
Jefe(clown) - Ports

vs

Ivan - Ports
Beding - India

Map - Andes

Was a pretty long game. I thought we were going to lose, Ivan was able to feed Beding a ton or resources because ivan was thrusting pretty effectively into kerks arse without any lube or resistance. But in the end kerk was able to pry ivan out of his freshly torn behind, and we managed to pull this one out (of kerks ass)

Was fun Razz

Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.mediafire.com/?tinmjmmzukn
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: Kerk got bent over by IVAN for less than 2 dollars   Kerk got bent over by IVAN for less than 2 dollars EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:38 am

I did watch the recording and one thing i can say to beding is that maybe you shouldn't have 17 vills chopping wood when you have multiple cards not sent (which should be your wood cards) and when those do arrive GATHER THEM and if anything sell them for coin so you can keep more on food and sustain an economy. In that game you finished with over 30 crates ungathered which would have at least given you some way to get coin from somewhere besides ivan.

But im not an india pro so thats just what i saw
Back to top Go down
Lights, Camera, Action!!!

Lights, Camera, Action!!!

PostSubject: Re: Kerk got bent over by IVAN for less than 2 dollars   Kerk got bent over by IVAN for less than 2 dollars EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:40 am

Well, Ivan did well, I lost.

This game I made tons of mistakes. One, I wasn't ready at 40 and didn't have my army extended across half map and basically gave Ivan the top half, which will lead to my almost demise.

Once I lost that, Ivan just exploited mortars in the cliffs and I was just struggling.

But thanks to BB, we won, because Ivan had to feed him 999999999999999999 sources.

Also bc of Killers opness.

Note how he puts up a wall segment to block the goons from running around his houses. Its OP.

Not taking it away from Ivan, he exploited the map position like he should have. GJ Ivan.

But next time, lets fight on the outside of the nats ok? : )

I also had 45 sheep just chilling outside by Killer's barracks. My new mouse sucks .

Kerk got bent over by IVAN for less than 2 dollars 2f51291372

Last edited by Lights, Camera, Action!!! on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: Kerk got bent over by IVAN for less than 2 dollars   Kerk got bent over by IVAN for less than 2 dollars EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:42 am

Kerk was also nice enough to send me 45 sheep so i could defend my barracks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kerk got bent over by IVAN for less than 2 dollars   Kerk got bent over by IVAN for less than 2 dollars EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:37 am

i bet you ate the crap of his pud after too........ lol!
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: Kerk got bent over by IVAN for less than 2 dollars   Kerk got bent over by IVAN for less than 2 dollars EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:26 pm

Im not brett I dont enjoy eating another mans ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kerk got bent over by IVAN for less than 2 dollars   Kerk got bent over by IVAN for less than 2 dollars EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:04 am

ok sorry.

yea i should have known by his avatar. it looks like hes been at a rainbow party.........get it? lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kerk got bent over by IVAN for less than 2 dollars   Kerk got bent over by IVAN for less than 2 dollars Empty

Back to top Go down

Kerk got bent over by IVAN for less than 2 dollars
Page 1 of 1