The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

allbinx-gold V brett,kerk

Go down 
+4
Sanderson_FIN
Allbinx
_spunk_
goldengold
8 posters
AuthorMessage
goldengold

goldengold

allbinx-gold V brett,kerk Empty
PostSubject: allbinx-gold V brett,kerk   allbinx-gold V brett,kerk EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:11 pm

Started getting pissed at the end. lol! lol! afro

golden-Spain
Allbinx-India

Pept-Brits
Masterkennet-portos.

I felt like I was owning there culvs like tomo owns mine lol! lol! cheers cheers

http://www.mediafire.com/?2qmme2m5gjm
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: allbinx-gold V brett,kerk   allbinx-gold V brett,kerk EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:27 pm

golden nub with spain and natives. thats a win right there on its own. and with allbinx running about like a lunatic with india OUCH!!
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: allbinx-gold V brett,kerk   allbinx-gold V brett,kerk EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:36 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
golden nub with spain and natives. thats a win right there on its own. and with allbinx running about like a lunatic with india OUCH!!

Lol fag. I hardly used natives, albinx didnt run, and brett got my facts so it would be hard to spam them.

Sneaky bastard is what brett is!
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: allbinx-gold V brett,kerk   allbinx-gold V brett,kerk EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:45 pm

I dedicate this game to alan... for I did not jump one time this whole game xD... cheers alan Very Happy

oh. and at 1:11:00 you can see superior use of minute men, at my base. and at 1:13:00 another superior use at the tradepost.

but yeh, golden's culv micro won us this game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: allbinx-gold V brett,kerk   allbinx-gold V brett,kerk EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:07 pm

Allbinx wrote:
I dedicate this game to alan... for I did not jump one time this whole game xD... cheers alan Very Happy

oh. and at 1:11:00 you can see superior use of minute men, at my base. and at 1:13:00 another superior use at the tradepost.

but yeh, golden's culv micro won us this game

His "culv micro" had little to do with it. Your 12 walls is what won the game.

I would say that this game was over when you moved and doubled me with golden. Watch how fast I drained at that point.

I could've used more help but Brett thought he'd get "map control" instead.

I figured a Port could easily handle an India . Brett you and your map control!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: allbinx-gold V brett,kerk   allbinx-gold V brett,kerk EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:19 pm

u didnt even attack my walls. lol how could they have been the reason for winning the game.. ur guys's artillary micro was aweful. golden took out both of ur artillary by himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: allbinx-gold V brett,kerk   allbinx-gold V brett,kerk EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Allbinx wrote:
u didnt even attack my walls. lol how could they have been the reason for winning the game.. ur guys's artillary micro was aweful. golden took out both of ur artillary by himself

I have a feeling your howdahs were doing some work as well : ) If it was me and golden 1v1 he would be dead. I was pounding goldengold until you came over. It was your teamwork that won the game. My role that game was to head up golden and Brett's was support. You played a better support role was all. Maybe I should've done the support role, but he said he wanted me to fight golden.

As Carl would say, "You are golden's hero. "
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: allbinx-gold V brett,kerk   allbinx-gold V brett,kerk EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:33 pm

well its a game based off of teamwork Very Happy. i was just suprised that we won cuz essentially i was playing with a random
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: allbinx-gold V brett,kerk   allbinx-gold V brett,kerk EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Allbinx wrote:
well its a game based off of teamwork Very Happy. i was just suprised that we won cuz essentially i was playing with a random

When I saw my score drop that fast, I knew we were in trouble. My vill count was down to like 68 and I needed to remake them, but I didn't have estates, a TC (bc you shot it down), or an explorer b/c he was dead in the line of fire. But you did good definitely.
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: allbinx-gold V brett,kerk   allbinx-gold V brett,kerk EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:52 pm

i noticed that... was wondering y u were fighting with 68 villies... i was like. his score is plummeting... y isnt he remakin villies
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: allbinx-gold V brett,kerk   allbinx-gold V brett,kerk EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:17 am

Lights, Camera, Action! wrote:
Allbinx wrote:

I have a feeling your howdahs were doing some work as well : ) If it was me and golden 1v1 he would be dead. I was pounding goldengold until you came over. It was your teamwork that won the game. My role that game was to head up golden and Brett's was support. You played a better support role was all. Maybe I should've done the support role, but he said he wanted me to fight golden.

As Carl would say, "You are golden's hero. "

not really dead.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: allbinx-gold V brett,kerk   allbinx-gold V brett,kerk EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:24 am

just online dead
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: allbinx-gold V brett,kerk   allbinx-gold V brett,kerk EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
just online dead

just no dead cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: allbinx-gold V brett,kerk   allbinx-gold V brett,kerk EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:43 am

Well binx was the hero of the game. Usually it's kerk Smile But not this time Smile noobmus
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: allbinx-gold V brett,kerk   allbinx-gold V brett,kerk EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:32 pm

oh my god!! You mean "the one who hasnt been on in ages" came back and green up... and beat the mighty demi-god KERK!!! and golengold whom I feel is a great player some peps under estimates, which he shown me in the past how good he was at art micro. no WAY! this not possible.

What is funny I figure out no matter how much kerk flames or downgrades me or other peps, even I admit that kerk is a very good player, better than I, better than most, but yet! hehe...everyone gets beat..............................................even by noobs............and it seems by someone who just happen to play one after a long layoff... geek
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: allbinx-gold V brett,kerk   allbinx-gold V brett,kerk EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:27 pm

hey stinky binxy be online tomorrow in the mid afternoon so us barely actives can pwn...buzz your invited too i guess...
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: allbinx-gold V brett,kerk   allbinx-gold V brett,kerk EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:57 pm

ill see what i can do
Back to top Go down
birds are shy

birds are shy

PostSubject: Re: allbinx-gold V brett,kerk   allbinx-gold V brett,kerk EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:17 pm

stinky binxy
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: allbinx-gold V brett,kerk   allbinx-gold V brett,kerk EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:10 am

ILL BE THERE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: allbinx-gold V brett,kerk   allbinx-gold V brett,kerk EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:36 pm

i think it was this game, i watched yesterday.

did i see minute men attacking their factories? lol! omg i was dying, lmao if this is the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: allbinx-gold V brett,kerk   allbinx-gold V brett,kerk Empty

Back to top Go down

allbinx-gold V brett,kerk
Page 1 of 1