The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Land Grab OttO

Go down 
+10
Dr. Dreadloc
Firom
Sanderson_FIN
savorybeef
MarquesdeSotero
CreepySlash
J4|V|3$
Brett
UofA_RX7
_spunk_
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Land Grab OttO - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:16 am

yay you won a single game yippie!

the funny thing is ive beaten many using ottos vs way better civs, ask next_gen if he appears. i owned his japan in 5 mins. then he wanted more and we mirrored otto and i beat his otto in 10 mins. on mongolia straight up ownage. the japan game was on andes and he was aweful.

shit happens. sometimes we rock, sometimes we shit the bed!
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:11 am

and also next_gen was outta your league, up with the good players, unlike you.
and i knows for a fact Next_gen beat you way more times than you beat him cause he would always come on vent and start bitching about you and how you think your amazing but in reality, just gets owned nearly everytime!
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:22 pm

Buck the System wrote:
yay you won a single game yippie!
which proves that the jan spam start is fail...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:24 am

ive never lost to next gen ever. kinda funny how he kept wanting more, but never beat me.

hes not around anyways so its not like it matters. but hed be the one to speak of otto ownage because he was around when i was rocking them before i became inactive.

now if hes that good why did he lose with japan vs my otto? on andes too lol. in 5 mins too.......owned.

the otto game he was a dummy and sent like 50 grenadiers to the back of my base to get my factories which he got them but i let him because i didnt need factories when i just traded for all the wood id ever need. i told him he was dumb for being shadey and sprinting to the back of my base. heck, i didnt scout so he probly was over hm but i didnt care. i wanted a straight up head to head fight but he was nubbish.

then when i cleared his grens from my base(was easy with 10 hussar) i had so much pop at his walls/base it was over run owned by otto madness.

he played like a dummy and lost quickly both times. both times i wanted to head to head but he was just depending on siege to win when i was just doing my own thing. probly smoking or something. Arrow Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:45 pm

well thats a right out lie because i KNOW he beat you many times cause he would tell me to go on elo and see how much he raped you!
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:54 pm

guys comon , next gen was a joke, well actually u all are lol!
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:53 pm

sapikles wrote:
Guys come on, NEXT_GEN was a joke, well actually you all are!

+1
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
sapikles wrote:

+1

Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:22 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
Sanderson_FIN wrote:
sapikles wrote:

+1

+1
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:19 pm

I remember Keoni (NEXT_GEN) well, and he was on my team in some of the best games I've ever played. In-fact, he was in the epic 3v3 of me, him and MrFreeze versus Kerk, UofA and Allbinx. Sioux, India, Spain v Brit, Ger, Port. It came complete with epic usage of Tashunke Prowler to get 3 or 4 factories, excellent teamwork between me and Keoni and Freeze being a bloody tank.

Shame it wasn't recorded, it was definitely one of the best games I've ever played on AOE3. Was NEXT_GEN necessarily the greatest player of all time? Hell no, but he was a good player. He knew a handful of civilizations pretty competently and had excellent teamwork, which let him win a lot of games.
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:11 am

Brett wrote:
I remember Keoni (NEXT_GEN) well, and he was on my team in some of the best games I've ever played. In-fact, he was in the epic 3v3 of me, him and MrFreeze versus Kerk, UofA and Allbinx. Sioux, India, Spain v Brit, Ger, Port. It came complete with epic usage of Tashunke Prowler to get 3 or 4 factories, excellent teamwork between me and Keoni and Freeze being a bloody tank.

Shame it wasn't recorded, it was definitely one of the best games I've ever played on AOE3. Was NEXT_GEN necessarily the greatest player of all time? Hell no, but he was a good player. He knew a handful of civilizations pretty competently and had excellent teamwork, which let him win a lot of games.

i teached him how to play spain, and for what i remember he isnt better than buzz_d.
anyway he was a good friend, but friendly doesnt make u a good player
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:17 am

awe thx ivan.

i know, ive never ever lost to him.....ever true nubblet.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:17 am

Most players won't ever give any credit to buzz because of all the past Flame wars, many does not like him, which I bet oh' Buzz could give a rat's ass if they did,lol.

Buzz is really a great guy, alot of players does not remember Buzz's play over a year or 2 ago, because they would never admit that buzz was a good skilled player then, I think he still is a good player , its just hard to stay that way when you have a busy life and you don't have as much time to play anymore. when he was very active. It was Buzz "who" alot of players learned the german boom from back then, he had a hell of a boom back then and was nasty with them. Alot will write that I am wrong, but I am not. The main skilled players at that time played alot with buzz because he was a lt. colonal himself. I watch many games he played in and they was top notch watchable games and I wittness his carnage on alot of elite players back in the day. So what if alot of players gotten better since then, and they be better now, I bet if he played more often the old buzz be buzzing again.

I, myself has the upmost respect for buzz, he just not only a gamer to me, but we became good friends outside the world of aoe.

The way I see it, including myself, enjoy trying new idea's on the booming of the civ's, at least he shares it on here. and he is the most active person on this site, you guys would not have any thing to write if you was not flaming back at buzz,lol. You have to admit he helps keep the forums alive, he does have some good points, we all do not have to agree with him, and no one twist your arm to respond.

alot of you guys not only flame buzz but who ever is on, you guys just like fucking with each other, which is cool if done in a fun way, hell I like stirring the pot myself.

The point I am trying to make is... you can still respect ones' skills, views, etc..of that person and not like them in general.

For example silentnightmare and me were friends "I think" early in TRT, but he changed, and for whatever in his own reason, shows he does not care much for me from his remarks and the insults. Do I hate him, no...am I hurt from his remarks, yes... and my respect toward the "person" is low, but yet I will try to be the better man and address him in respect, and respect his great gaming skills he has, because he has tributed much to the game, he is one of the top players in aoe, and anyone can learn from him, I remember in the past silents Ports "were" the best in aoe, hands down, alot of good port players got their skills from watching Silent's.

Most of the site's major flamers who started playing aoe in TWC and Asian were just noobs to us old timers and "it" was our Booms, micro and tactics that they "ask to be posted" or asked "Whats the best way to boom them?" that got them to be skilled players today.

Here is a quote I am sure Buzz_d has on a T-shirt he's a wearing,...

"So you might've Fuc'n gotten better than some of us, or better profected the civs you learned from us... but you always be a Fuc'n noob to us."
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:24 am

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
Most players won't ever give any credit to buzz because of all the past Flame wars, many does not like him, which I bet oh' Buzz could give a rat's ass if they did,lol.

Buzz is really a great guy, alot of players does not remember Buzz's play over a year or 2 ago, because they would never admit that buzz was a good skilled player then, I think he still is a good player , its just hard to stay that way when you have a busy life and you don't have as much time to play anymore. when he was very active. It was Buzz "who" alot of players learned the german boom from back then, he had a hell of a boom back then and was nasty with them. Alot will write that I am wrong, but I am not. The main skilled players at that time played alot with buzz because he was a lt. colonal himself. I watch many games he played in and they was top notch watchable games and I wittness his carnage on alot of elite players back in the day. So what if alot of players gotten better since then, and they be better now, I bet if he played more often the old buzz be buzzing again.

I, myself has the upmost respect for buzz, he just not only a gamer to me, but we became good friends outside the world of aoe.

The way I see it, including myself, enjoy trying new idea's on the booming of the civ's, at least he shares it on here. and he is the most active person on this site, you guys would not have any thing to write if you was not flaming back at buzz,lol. You have to admit he helps keep the forums alive, he does have some good points, we all do not have to agree with him, and no one twist your arm to respond.

alot of you guys not only flame buzz but who ever is on, you guys just like fucking with each other, which is cool if done in a fun way, hell I like stirring the pot myself.

The point I am trying to make is... you can still respect ones' skills, views, etc..of that person and not like them in general.

For example silentnightmare and me were friends "I think" early in TRT, but he changed, and for whatever in his own reason, shows he does not care much for me from his remarks and the insults. Do I hate him, no...am I hurt from his remarks, yes... and my respect toward the "person" is low, but yet I will try to be the better man and address him in respect, and respect his great gaming skills he has, because he has tributed much to the game, he is one of the top players in aoe, and anyone can learn from him, I remember in the past silents Ports "were" the best in aoe, hands down, alot of good port players got their skills from watching Silent's.

Most of the site's major flamers who started playing aoe in TWC and Asian were just noobs to us old timers and "it" was our Booms, micro and tactics that they "ask to be posted" or asked "Whats the best way to boom them?" that got them to be skilled players today.

Here is a quote I am sure Buzz_d has on a T-shirt he's a wearing,...

"So you might've Fuc'n gotten better than some of us, or better profected the civs you learned from us... but you always be a Fuc'n noob to us."
maturity at its finest.

well not sure about a tee shirt but i try to keep a low profile but i get nothing but hassle from most. its ok though i have the experience to deal with the hassles of all these guys.

sandy are you getting mouthy? we might have to add you to the list. scratch
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:39 am

dread, what someone was in the past in this game is irrelevant. If you come back and you play terribly, even after the rust should've come off, then you either can't adjust or you were never good in the first place. I do not understand how buzz got killed so badly in our match, but he is certainly nowhere near the level of the top players these days (which I would be reluctant to include anything by my india among). Sandy, we need to india mirror again ^^
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:19 pm

sapikles wrote:
Brett wrote:

i teached him how to play spain, and for what i remember he isnt better than buzz_d.
anyway he was a good friend, but friendly doesnt make u a good player

LOL! He suxed with spain.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:38 pm

nah next gen was a really good spain player back in the day , but peeps get better and other peeps just cant adapt . so this is why most of the "old timers" just cant handle the players nowadays , they just dont no how to adapt . all this inactive bs doesnt mean nothing it takes a few games to get back into aoe after a long lay off im not buying any of it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:02 pm

again you guys are being narrow minded.

i became inactive for reasons that no one could ever imagine. and still i come back and try to regain the passion i had for this game i had before.......but when you go through what i have(and my mate) you lose passion.

i dont just play the game for the hell of it. i only play when im passionate about it.

but still i post recordings and such that are signs that i give a shit, but in reality its been the toughest thing ive ever gone through. im still alive so thats half the battle.

thats it in a nutshell........theres nothing more to it.

if i never got flack the way i do atm id still be posting the most quality recordings here for the lesser civs. but noooooo you guys ruin it for the community. i post for them, not the fools here thinking they know everything. guess what you dont.

otto landgrab no fur trade 80-10-30........ lol!
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Buck the System wrote:
i became inactive for reasons that no one could ever imagine.
Try me.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:01 pm

ive went inactive for pretty long periods of time over the past year or two and i can still play fine, takes like 2 or 3 games to get back up to speed, 2 of which are "ReAsOns YOO CanT StARt TOO ImaGInE". ive havent played for like 2 months now, and when i was playing it was mostly sup and rarely treaty and ill probly be playing again this weekend or soonish and ill probly be able to get back to speed in a day. buzz never was or will be a good player because of his play style/lack of simple understanding of how treaty works. and yes people flame each other on this site other than buzz, but entire threads(most every thread) will turn into one big flame war once buzz says anything, or once someone points out that hes a idiot(which is true and should be pointed out)
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Buck the System wrote:
again you guys are being narrow minded.

i became inactive for reasons that no one could ever imagine. and still i come back and try to regain the passion i had for this game i had before.......but when you go through what i have(and my mate) you lose passion.

i dont just play the game for the hell of it. i only play when im passionate about it.

but still i post recordings and such that are signs that i give a shit, but in reality its been the toughest thing ive ever gone through. im still alive so thats half the battle.

thats it in a nutshell........theres nothing more to it.

if i never got flack the way i do atm id still be posting the most quality recordings here for the lesser civs. but noooooo you guys ruin it for the community. i post for them, not the fools here thinking they know everything. guess what you dont.

otto landgrab no fur trade 80-10-30........ lol!

BS u dont post booms for the community u do it for your own ego trip. you're an ego monster adn fo with the "poor me" post's they're boring

Lopado­temacho­selacho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio­parao­melito­katakechy­meno­kichl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alektryon­opte­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­lagoio­siraio­baphe­tragano­pterygon there's a big word for u
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:55 pm

I went away for somewhere around 3 months when my computer was broke and I was replacing parts/the whole thing. Came back and won my first game back, and I made some dumb mistakes in it too. I fail to see how going away for some period of time makes you shit at this game. I can play TR in my sleep at this point, it doesn't require any thinking on my part.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:37 pm

naw savory pointed out the biggest thing in this argument. BUZZ WAS NEVER GOOD!!!?!! at best he was an average player. nothing more than that. he acts like he was some big playa back in the day but naww he doesnt go that far back at all and he wasnt that great!

hey buzz i just got 85-15-35 no furtrade otto land grab! i'll prove mine when you prove yours but untill then i have the best otto boom! Basketball
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:08 pm

oh didnt i tell ya'll about my 100-25-80 dutch boom? Razz
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:14 pm

not as good as my 80-90-30 sioux boom. Teepees cost a lot of wood, man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Land Grab OttO
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next