The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Land Grab OttO

Go down 
+10
Dr. Dreadloc
Firom
Sanderson_FIN
savorybeef
MarquesdeSotero
CreepySlash
J4|V|3$
Brett
UofA_RX7
_spunk_
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Land Grab OttO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:07 am

respect? i lol at them.

its like riding a little kid ride at the amusment part. its slow and torturous. omg, i remember even now when i use no cards its so painfullyslow i cant stand it. i need to push push push......even though its just their boom.

imo just too dam slow. i hit age 4 as my 3rd tc is just completed which is around 11:50-12 mins. imperial by 16 in the ranching otto i posted.

watch, ill post this later and get no respect for owning all the otherbooms.
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:18 am

Buck the System wrote:
respect? i lol at them.

its like riding a little kid ride at the amusment part. its slow and torturous. omg, i remember even now when i use no cards its so painfullyslow i cant stand it. i need to push push push......even though its just their boom.

imo just too dam slow. i hit age 4 as my 3rd tc is just completed which is around 11:50-12 mins. imperial by 16 in the ranching otto i posted.

watch, ill post this later and get no respect for owning all the otherbooms.

Buzz you are right, you probably will get no respect.

Yes I will say the boom will be better then mine where I use no eco cards, but you still have to be able to fight with them. People will respect you more once you prove you can fight in real games. Booming is great and all but a good boom does not mean you will win the game.

Also, without booming cards I hit imp by around like 17 min or so. The only thing that is truly slower that I notice is getting the vils out which happen around 22 min as opposed to 20ish min.

And all of the people that you LOL at, most likely do better fighting with otto then you do. I have said this multiple times, get back to actually fighting and playing in games. If you prove you can actually still fight people will not give you so much crap on your booms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:27 am

i went over this before but the kids thought i wanted sympathy. lol

you know i think why i was gone forever right?

before i joined trt i was the one hosting the 1v1's using no eco cards and owning all the other fkers. i didnt care about my booms or missing queing up vills and such......i just fought and won. then i join trt, and evryone starts on me about my slacking in my booms. i hesatantly changed for them but in reality i was just playing the same way as i would supremacy. fighting and not really caring for qued up vills. thats it in a nutshell.
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:34 am

Buck the System wrote:
i went over this before but the kids thought i wanted sympathy. lol

you know i think why i was gone forever right?

before i joined trt i was the one hosting the 1v1's using no eco cards and owning all the other fkers. i didnt care about my booms or missing queing up vills and such......i just fought and won. then i join trt, and evryone starts on me about my slacking in my booms. i hesatantly changed for them but in reality i was just playing the same way as i would supremacy. fighting and not really caring for qued up vills. thats it in a nutshell.

To really play at a high level you have to be able to boom well and fight well. If you boom is utter shit then you will get out ecoed in most games you will play in vs good players. Also, if you boom is amazing but you cant fight for shit you will lose as well because they will either drain you or just run over you faster then you can get out units.

And you reference something that was what 2 to 3 years ago. What are you going to do NOW. If you really want people to give you more props, start playing in team games and doing well. Because if you are more then one dimensional people respect the booms more. On the other hand if you like to have the "kids" "attack" you all the time, continue on your same path. It is the damn honest truth.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:21 am

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
otto should use one booming card, may that be 3 vills or capitalism or land crap... respect to everyone who doesn't use one booming card.

do i get some big respect from the fin i dont sue any booming cards Surprised im touched!
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:27 am

k im not going to flame, just talk about how to boom with otto:
land crap is basically a crate shipement. say you build 10 mills and 5 plants. thats (160*10)+(320*5)=3200 wood saved. ok its a 3200 wood shipment. would you send this card if it was just a 3200 crates shipment?

if you use ranching instead youd get more food than that i bet. and that food can be traded for wood later so youll get more res anyway

but i wouldnt say use either of them, because 1 extra mili card out before 40 is more important. you get the same number of shipments either way, but ones gonna give you 3200 more wood, while the other will actually help your fight. have you ever run out of wood with otto before the first fight? if you have then youre doing something very wrong ^^

i would rather have the balloon card because at least you can use that to scout their army. or even another infinite eco card in case you need a diff res. or the infinite 6 grens. in a long game theyll add up to way more than 3200 res.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:47 am

ive played over 2000 games using otto. even since the switch from food to wood at the mosque ive played over 500 so im telling you guys whats the dealio. but youll never listen so have fun debating this.....im out because you all know it all. lmfao

ill take 20k more resources over whatever you think your gaining anyday. you guys slow playing otto is a travisty to justice. if at all stop playing them like a robot and youll have a better time. otto can get boring when your doing the robotic same old same old over and over again.

20k>anything all the other are doing lol!
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:59 am

I would love to see a real game where you got 20k more than another otto plkayer. You just said yoirself that the only booming card you use is land grab, so IMO how is that going to make you faster aging? Also, we are asking question and have a civil debate. You are the one acting like a knowit all, but won't explain or do anything more then bitch at us for not worshipping your strat.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:10 am

UofA_RX7 wrote:
I would love to see a real game where you got 20k more than another otto plkayer. You just said yoirself that the only booming card you use is land grab, so IMO how is that going to make you faster aging? Also, we are asking question and have a civil debate. You are the one acting like a knowit all, but won't explain or do anything more then bitch at us for not worshipping your strat.

he just likes to talk to make himself feel better, im still waiting on the boom and im still waiting on the brit boom. stop your BS talking and prove it. this is the reason why people think your a joke TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK
Back to top Go down
MarquesdeSotero

MarquesdeSotero

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:55 am

ye buzz, we are also waiting for the answer to the question: Why in the name of god is land grab better than ranching or infinite crate, or inf grens or baloons or any other useable card?????????????????????/ Question Question Question
o.O
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:06 pm

Buck the System wrote:
ive played over 2000 games using otto. even since the switch from food to wood at the mosque ive played over 500 so im telling you guys whats the dealio. but youll never listen so have fun debating this.....im out because you all know it all. lmfao

ill take 20k more resources over whatever you think your gaining anyday. you guys slow playing otto is a travisty to justice. if at all stop playing them like a robot and youll have a better time. otto can get boring when your doing the robotic same old same old over and over again.

20k>anything all the other are doing lol!
after 2000 games-->https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com/1-versus-1-f74/buzz-v-hidan-the-long-awaited-match-t406.htm
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:34 pm

look just prove it. if you can give us some concrete proof (ie recording, real game, etc) where land grab got you 20k resources somehow then we'll believe you. until then were just going to keep laughing at your "big talk no walk"
Back to top Go down
MarquesdeSotero

MarquesdeSotero

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Probably now buzz will get some diarea and unfortunately wont be around for 2 weeks, and we will forget about this discussion. Neutral
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Guys dont turn this into a flame fest. I want buzz to explain this to me.

Buzz seriously I am challenging you because I dont except just being told how something is I want that person to prove it too me. If you cannot answer my questions without running around them then just proves my points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:11 am

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/2/10/1750731/BuZz_D%20%20%20OttO_Man.age3Yrec

this is the same i would use except id lose the ranching crds, and gain the crap(fill the useless space)cards.

now in this game i hit 50k gold 30 wood 25 food

now imagine the great switcheroo, bam theres your extra 20k and 2400 with no lame church techs and all plantation upgrades are done before[/u] food trade. lol so that means i spent/chopped more too.

ive shown you guys land crap ownage also in the dutch recordings so........its all right here staring right at you. your all too blind to see it.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Buck the System wrote:

this is the same i would use except id lose the ranching crds, and gain the crap(fill the useless space)cards.

now imagine the great switcheroo, bam theres your extra 20k and 2400 with no lame church techs and all plantation upgrades are done before[/u] food trade. lol so that means i spent/chopped more too.

ive shown you guys land crap ownage also in the dutch recordings so........its all right here staring right at you. your all too blind to see it.
this is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen you make lol
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Buck the System wrote:
im not ranching! im not using 3 vills! im not using the 700 wood!

and still i get 1 more shipment out while still using land grab.

ill post it fk it......maybe your playing dumb and causeing me to post this but fk it, whatever!

ill add it later.

Buck the System wrote:

That game you just posted, you used 3 vil card, 700 wood card, I believe you had either 5 or 6 hunt(one of which red could have walled in your vils because it was so close to his base), and had 8 mines I think. On top of this you also had ranching card. In no way is this even close to a "real" boom. I can't believe you posted this as your game to prove me wrong. Look at the top post you just said you don't use the 700 wood or the 3 vils and yet you did this game.

You have bragged in the past of not raping the resources on the map, but you raped the mines and hunts bad. Most team games otto get 2 hunts and 3 maybe 4 mines.

One thing I was amazed by is that even with those booming cards you get out your vils no faster then what I do without the 3 vil card or an age two resources card.

Also on the card count, by my count you get out the same number as what I do when I boom with otto. Instead of the boom cards I get out 3 more military cards then you do. How are you going to be able to counter my first army when I have adv. arsenal, jan combat, and a training card out.

Yes you got more resources then I normally get, but damn man you raped the natural resources. You also went all out boom and only one military card out: battle field combat. In no way shape or form will you be able to repeat this in a 3v3 and your army would be fucked after the first fight because you cant train a single thing fast.

I asked you to show me how in a REAL game you would get 20k more then me and get more cards out. This game proved neither. This is you yet again running around my questions instead of answering them. I want you to tell me how wrong I am, but I guess you can't because I am not wrong.

Taking out the ranching card will just give you one more card to use on military and a little less resources. Still not going to be 20k ahead of me and get out the same number of military cards as I do.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:27 am

what kinda socres are you getting with these anyway? i mean its one thing to waste a card on land crap and get a better score, but if he cant beat a rec w/o land crap then whats the point anyway lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:48 am

UofA_RX7 wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
im not ranching! im not using 3 vills! im not using the 700 wood!

and still i get 1 more shipment out while still using land grab.

ill post it fk it......maybe your playing dumb and causeing me to post this but fk it, whatever!

ill add it later.

Buck the System wrote:

That game you just posted, you used 3 vil card, 700 wood card, I believe you had either 5 or 6 hunt(one of which red could have walled in your vils because it was so close to his base), and had 8 mines I think. On top of this you also had ranching card. In no way is this even close to a "real" boom. I can't believe you posted this as your game to prove me wrong. Look at the top post you just said you don't use the 700 wood or the 3 vils and yet you did this game.

You have bragged in the past of not raping the resources on the map, but you raped the mines and hunts bad. Most team games otto get 2 hunts and 3 maybe 4 mines.

One thing I was amazed by is that even with those booming cards you get out your vils no faster then what I do without the 3 vil card or an age two resources card.

Also on the card count, by my count you get out the same number as what I do when I boom with otto. Instead of the boom cards I get out 3 more military cards then you do. How are you going to be able to counter my first army when I have adv. arsenal, jan combat, and a training card out.

Yes you got more resources then I normally get, but damn man you raped the natural resources. You also went all out boom and only one military card out: battle field combat. In no way shape or form will you be able to repeat this in a 3v3 and your army would be fucked after the first fight because you cant train a single thing fast.

I asked you to show me how in a REAL game you would get 20k more then me and get more cards out. This game proved neither. This is you yet again running around my questions instead of answering them. I want you to tell me how wrong I am, but I guess you can't because I am not wrong.

Taking out the ranching card will just give you one more card to use on military and a little less resources. Still not going to be 20k ahead of me and get out the same number of military cards as I do
listen, i dont have to go and hold your hands for a walk do i? be yourselves. boom whatever way you want. cry for military cards, cry over this and that.......its pathetic! I SHOWED ALL THE NUBS HOW TO USE DUTCH THE SAME EXACT WAY ID USE OTTO LAND CRAP. EVEN IN THIS RECORDING I CHOPPED A TON OF WOOD TIL EVEN AS I WAS TRADING SO STFU ALL OF YOU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:53 am

500HP JANS ARE OP......100 OF EM DOESNT NEED FAST TRAINING NUBBLET, GOD UOFA YOU DISAPPOINT ME. while your "worried" bout train times im spamming the map for control.....otto cannot be beat while in the midst of their buildings unless your an op civ or ports gay morters. this works just long enough to get whatever you think you gained militarily wise and i still have 20k+
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:09 am

Buck the System wrote:
500HP JANS ARE OP......100 OF EM DOESNT NEED FAST TRAINING NUBBLET, GOD UOFA YOU DISAPPOINT ME. while your "worried" bout train times im spamming the map for control.....otto cannot be beat while in the midst of their buildings unless your an op civ or ports gay morters. this works just long enough to get whatever you think you gained militarily wise and i still have 20k+

You have 20k plus when you raped the resources on the map. Last night I had 1 HUNT, I repeat 1 HUNT, and 4 MINES where you had 8 mines and 5 to 6 hunts in your boom. I still hit over 2k without a single booming card. I didn't even use trickle that game last night. I was on mills in age 3 while in your boom you were on mills after you went Imp. Also I had Jan combat, adv. arsenal, battle field construction, and both fast training cards out by 40. I believe my starting army in vastly superior to your starting army in this case. I can building spam and get out units fast.

I asked for real boom and you have yet to show me one. Post up a boom with 1 hunt and 4 mines only and get 20k more then me and then I will be impressed. That will mean that you had a real 3v3 game boom.

Alan is right, all you do is run around everyone questions while calling them noobs, but can never come up with an answer yourself. You have yet to prove me wrong on getting out an extra card because the boom you posted didn't get you one.

I am also waiting on a real boom where you got 20k more resources then me. Instead you post some shit boom where you raped the resources on the map and only get out battle field constructions and tell me I am an idiot for not trusting you.

You can not comprehend that I think your booms like this are good, they are just not real game good. I don't spend my time booming and trying to make the perfect boom. I spend my time having fun in real games. You act like you have something amazing to teach me, but when I voice my concerns that it will never work in a real game you attack me for not worshiping your booms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:16 am

you you you.......see what i mean. beyourself moron. i fking tired of this.

theres no need to try and capture what ive done allready! stick to your own b.s boom. its horribly slow the way you guys boom.

BYE! jerk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:18 am

I OWN OTTO
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:21 am

Buck the System wrote:
you you you.......see what i mean. beyourself moron. i fking tired of this.

theres no need to try and capture what ive done allready! stick to your own b.s boom. its horribly slow the way you guys boom.

BYE! jerk

Because I challenge you I am a jerk. I challenge people everyday at my job to prove to me that their answer is correct. In return I have to prove that my answer or way of thinking is correct.

This does not make me a jerk. This makes me someone that will not except something just because someone tells me it is the best thing to do.

Right now you are telling me not to try and do what you do, then why post booms on the site? If my way is horribly slow and such a horrible boom, prove to me that yours is that much better. To me my army is vastly superior at 40. I want to see if I am really going to give this military advantage up, what type of resources I will get in a real game. I keep asking for a real game boom, and you wont post one. That right there is my problem.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:20 am

If you guys want to see what you can do with some real map rapeage in 1v1, and absolutely zero lag, I can post my 2414 Ottoman Boom which uses only Trickle to boost the boom. Doing booms against the AI is vastly different from doing real booms.

Also, I'm beginning to think that whenever I play Ottoman from now-on I'm just going to skip trickle. 3K coin at 40 doesn't seem like a worthwhile investment of a card... especially not when I have to spend half of it to get my factories out on time. If I go without it, I'm thinking that having cheaper jans before 40 is the best option, as it will save a significant sum in the long-run.

Not to mention, if you build 30 jans for your first army, you save 2K of recs from that card alone. Almost as much as the trickle is worth in 40 minutes, yet it's value keeps building..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Land Grab OttO
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next