The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Land Grab OttO

Go down 
+10
Dr. Dreadloc
Firom
Sanderson_FIN
savorybeef
MarquesdeSotero
CreepySlash
J4|V|3$
Brett
UofA_RX7
_spunk_
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:58 pm

i had a pure no hands version of land grab ready to be posted the other day but i had a hard drive issue that killed all my info again. its horrible how raid 0 has no fault tolerance but the speen is worth it.

ill post this tonight. i think i ended up with 50-40-25. i might tweak it today for a 40-40-35 i hope.

i havent any offline home cities so all my recordings are online. please for just today let me get this done without invites. thx in adv.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:26 pm

i guess he would rather do booms then actually play good people in a proper game
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:04 pm

I used to boom with land grab, cows, 2nd age resource shipments, etc. I could get higher scores doing it that way, but you lose all those cards you could have had out for military right at 40. I think the extra military cards at 40 are worth it over the small eco boost.

Buzz did play in a game I was in the other night alan, so I guess maybe he is back to doing some team games.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:14 pm

he played with us last night , but saying dont invite me because im booming is abit geeky
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:20 pm

Yea don't understand that
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:51 pm

Don't invite me, I'm eating people.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:24 pm

dont invite me, because you never invite me anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
CreepySlash

CreepySlash

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:34 am

Don't invite me, I'm busy trying to find Buzz on the ladders Wink
Back to top Go down

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:27 am

keep looking, i like to keep a low profile.

i was going to show off the land grab totals............but yet again you freaks ruined this chance. lol morons

my other otto w/ranching should suffice then.

im not a trade lamer and land grab owns any trade civ. heck i beat all others with only 90 on food and 50k gold.

uofa you dont lose any cards.......the xp from plantations gives it right back so its like you never sent the card way way at the start.

otto has creepy(oh i mean crappy) cards that are horrible and no space in age 2 where all the other decent cards reside so ottos out of luck.
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:24 am

The deck I saw you use the other night had 700 wood in age 2, ranching cards, and landgrab. You will lose cards at 40 sending all of those. Also I end up making about 9 to 10 farms and 6 plants so you are not really gaining XP on that with land grab. I do agree about the shit cards otto has, it's why I have a nice hot air balloon in my deck Smile
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:13 am

Buck the System wrote:
keep looking, i like to keep a low profile.

i was going to show off the land grab totals............but yet again you freaks ruined this chance. lol morons

my other otto w/ranching should suffice then.

im not a trade lamer and land grab owns any trade civ. heck i beat all others with only 90 on food and 50k gold.

uofa you dont lose any cards.......the xp from plantations gives it right back so its like you never sent the card way way at the start.

otto has creepy(oh i mean crappy) cards that are horrible and no space in age 2 where all the other decent cards reside so ottos out of luck.

well im gutted u didnt show us the boom which im guessing it failed bad , we are still waiting on the 90k food with brits without cowing :O
Back to top Go down

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:19 am

i allways out shipment every otto ive vs. its done how? by land grab.

yea i know you use otto uofa but no one here knows how to utilize it the way i do. pilate used to do the same.....you should too.

more resources is the only reason you need to know why to use it.
Back to top Go down

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:21 am

another useless attack on me so i wont show what i do.

delete this dr.d
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:23 am

Explain how you sending 3 extra booming /eco cards and build roughly the same amount of farms and plants is going to out card me military wise at 40? And of course you will have more unspent resources, but the same could be said with every civ. So should people start using land grab with every civ?
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:29 am

Don't delete dread, I am having a civil discussion with buzz.

I used to use landgrab, but stopped because didn't find it all that helpful in the longrun
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:18 am

UofA_RX7 wrote:

I used to use landgrab, but stopped because didn't find it all that helpful in the longrun
your right
i mean i dont even use vill or wood card no more because it aint needed still hit way over 2k score at 40 with aa, fast artillery and church card sent at 40
Back to top Go down
MarquesdeSotero

MarquesdeSotero

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:38 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
UofA_RX7 wrote:

your right
i mean i dont even use vill or wood card no more because it aint needed still hit way over 2k score at 40 with aa, fast artillery and church card sent at 40
I prefer to start with the FB building jans, Church card and fast artillary, spamming FB at the begging is REALLy useful for me...
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:48 pm

CreepySlash wrote:
Don't invite me, I'm busy trying to find Buzz on the ladders Wink

LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:08 am

Buck the System wrote:
another useless attack on me so i wont show what i do.

delete this dr.d
glad to see whos giving the orders here. its the guy who starts the flame wars and acts like hes better than everyone else, not the admin and creator of the site. that makes sense Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:46 am

i edited this because i just remembered the closest thing youll see to this is the nft dutch i made. besides that the only other one was aztec i believe. lol forgot about them lol. azzy and land grab are like butter to toast.

all i did was post pre upload of the game because i thought i was able to recover this hdd. but when i went to add it to the mix of drives i have it wouldnt let me access the data because i changed my operating system. typical hardware issues. no biggie.........then you all attack me.

i posted a ranching version that is here allready from last year. i thought the community would benefit from the extra eco land grab gives. and it does give the advatages of cheap, instant mills plants pens,villages. but.....thats not where the gains come from. the xp alone is enough reason why use land grab before the trade because youll have more "shipments" military or not, its more shipments/cards sent!

also dont bother looking at the decks in my accts......they are made with alot of deception. look closer and you might even see the 2 totally different ways of naming the civs........hmmmm? is it 1 or 2 people making the decks?

im not sure which acct has the right deck tbh. i also play otto very versitile. i never ever boom the same way twice. if you do then your a robot and not taking advatage of the specific map and layout given for such game.
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:07 am

Buzz you are still not answering my question. How are you getting more XP then I am? Are you making 10 farms and 10 plants? Also, even if you get one more card then me using these boom/eco cards that doesn't make up for the three cards you just sent, so I still net two more military cards at 40 min. And this is challenging you to answer a question not attacking you. There is a difference so ignore the other stuff and try and answer my question.
Back to top Go down

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:12 am

you dont get it? go watch the other otto i made. its basicly the same but i ranched.

it also doesnt matter how many you build if your trying to add the eco up. it causes changes in the ending resources not what you see along the way during a boom.

i use lots of decks but the normal one i made the recording with was without 3vills and without the wood. just land grab and the rest of crappy cards.
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:20 am

No I guess I don't get how you are going to make up about three cards used for booming/eco, and you still haven't even really tried to explain it to me. How am I not going to have more military cards out then you? Are you telling me now that you through some magical method have three more cards then me?
Back to top Go down

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:29 am

im not ranching! im not using 3 vills! im not using the 700 wood!

and still i get 1 more shipment out while still using land grab.

ill post it fk it......maybe your playing dumb and causeing me to post this but fk it, whatever!

ill add it later.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:54 am

otto should use one booming card, may that be 3 vills or capitalism or land crap... respect to everyone who doesn't use one booming card.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Land Grab OttO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO Empty

Back to top Go down

Land Grab OttO
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next