The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror

Go down 
+9
goldengold
Brett
Sanderson_FIN
MarquesdeSotero
Dr. Dreadloc
VecTreSS
J4|V|3$
sapikles
BedingBedang
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:36 pm

wow it was so nice without buzz. whyd he have to come back?.. notice this thread was kind and courtious untill he started commenting, even with ivan!..
cudnt let the all round repect continue eh buzz, just had to start unpleasentries with brett, through no fault of brett at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:48 am

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
wow it was so nice without buzz. whyd he have to come back?.. notice this thread was kind and courtious untill he started commenting, even with ivan!..
cudnt let the all round repect continue eh buzz, just had to start unpleasentries with brett, through no fault of brett at all
dude you might aswell shut the fuck up............i was very very ill for 2 weeks so wise up. you arent even part of the community so why even bother? coming here for that matter is even worse.......do you misss me? if not then beat it, you contibute nothing! EVER!

just beacuse ivan fks around doesnt mean anything........ivan and i have a decent comrodery. its allways profesional without you and your weird views.

pi/thefreak burned his own bridges, i have nothing to do with his crappy attitude to mates aswell as newcomers. he cheats/or quits or just knows it all.......yay my kind of friend.

your both jerks and imo true is worse because hes lingering like my bad cold and wont contribute but leaches. i bet he does this in real life.....leaches from everyone.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:38 pm

he contributes a half decent sense of humor, unlike you who contributes nothing worthwhile at all. in fact id say your "contributions" hurt the site. and it WAS nice until you started posting.

how does it matter if you were sick? no one really cares why you were gone, we were just happy you were. also +1 to trueplaya (or however you spell it XD)
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:52 pm

please stay on topic, take ur fights to the firepit or whatever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:57 pm

i did. i commented on the game. they went on the VOD thing and i just respoke what he should have said........commentary is done after not like he said at the start. really no biggie. and he flies off the handle.

how did you lose this?
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:14 pm

haha yea that right mate

well i would however seeing as i gave away my accounts, rather foolishly when i re-installed all the games after i restored my comp to find out sum1 changed the passwords and ways to get my password back. i would play again if i had an account!

and sorry ivan, i wont say anything more on this thread unless it relevent to the topic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:31 pm

Shocked cheers
Back to top Go down
Storm_

Storm_

Location : Let's just say... my feet are covering "This is not a step!"

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:59 pm

watching Wink
Back to top Go down
Liberache

Liberache

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:03 pm

clearly ivan is a mature dude. ive noticed the more sc2 i play the games on eso are more relaxing knowing anyone can win at any time. then the losses are easily swallowed without pompus immaturity. cheers
Back to top Go down
eeyu

eeyu

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:43 am

i guess this would be called good

in prehistoric ages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2