The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror

Go down 
+11
Dr. Dreadloc
Brett
ivanteran
Manfred
James
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
savorybeef
Clown
sozmeboy
_spunk_
BedingBedang
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror Empty
PostSubject: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:23 pm

Map: Orinoco

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/7/2/2496752/BBvsBuzz_DutchMirror.age3Yrec
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:24 pm

played BB . but seriously buzz lol....... it was like he was playing a master srg was a joke. i dont use dutch hardly but i no i could of put up a 100x better fight then that lol. not so good from the second best 1v1 player in the game
Back to top Go down
sozmeboy

sozmeboy

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:28 pm

wp bb i never knew u had 2 build cannons against culvs 21. roll on the excuses over to u buzz
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:39 pm

True, he did look like a master serg. Funny thing is that someone knocked at my door during the fight, and he unpaused while I was away. When i came back, he had lost like 200 pts score, draining himself alone on an un-remoted army.

I thought it was funny ;-)

Also, I was happy with my 1884 real game Dutch boom, with no team card.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:28 pm

LMFAO hahaha
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:37 pm

nicely done BB
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:48 pm

im just waiting for how he explains this one
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:58 pm

wow... wow... wow...

i cant wait to play you buzz bounce please now can you admit that you are not one of the greatest 1v1 playaz like you think you are.!
its soooo funny; the fact that you believe you are 'great' at 1v1's, eventhough its obvious you are just over the ' absolutly terrible' bar.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:11 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
True, he did look like a master serg. Funny thing is that someone knocked at my door during the fight, and he unpaused while I was away. When i came back, he had lost like 200 pts score, draining himself alone on an un-remoted army.

I thought it was funny ;-)

Also, I was happy with my 1884 real game Dutch boom, with no team card.
rofl
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:18 pm

hi @all up first...and straight to topic :

i wantched a lot of games of higher ranked guys here and that more seemed like a freewin....but probably i cant see that cause im only capt ^.-

GG guys and im watching for good games with u tell me if u want^^
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:20 pm

hahahaha good one beding king
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:24 pm

please moar buzz recs, his "revolutionary" playstyle is too good. maybe we just cant comprehend how op he is yet, therefore more buzz recs needed. santa
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:46 pm

it played in slow mo (ugh why do they do that sometimes???)so during the 40 minutes of boom time i watched TV rode my bike to the to the store and back and bought some fried chicken. i came back with a few minutes left and saw buzz's "revolutionary" boom at like 1700 at the end of treaty with BB's in the upper 1800s. and BB didn't send either the age1 or age 2 mill cards. buzz did.

i think i found the moment when BB left. it made me laugh so much. buzz sent like 4 culvs right into BBs army, but they never got there. killed by BB's autofire culvs. then like 20 seconds later he did the same thing with 5 horse guns. lol!

my second favorite moment was when buzz ran forward with like 30 Ruyters right into 10 halbs. not one halb died cheers

that game made my day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:59 am

Freet0 wrote:
saw buzz's "revolutionary" boom at like 1700 at the end of treaty with BB's in the upper 1800s. and BB didn't send either the age1 or age 2 mill cards. buzz did.

He also had 10% farms bonus from native post, which I didnt get untill min 40. I think my balance was something like 21 20 16 at the end of treaty, which is solid as a real game boom, imo.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:29 am

My personal preference is to not use wood trade, so I usually score around 1700-1800 with a distrib around 25-8-25 or so, which pleases me Smile

Onto the game: LOL game.

I honestly just was cracking up at how buzz cannot micro AT ALL, let alone be smart about when to move up. He looses the culv war, looses his cannons and pushes his inf/cav into 10 cannons (LOL moment) with no real anti-artillery.

He tries to out-culv Beding later by making like 15 culvs (LOL moment) and blows all his pop, God just horrible decision making.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:23 am

i told haody id be unpesting beding and i had an opening. i was using china then he joined so i made my kid play him.

me??????? not. my kid was vs beding! tried to be his co--pilot but he crumbled and ran upstairs. then i was left picking up the pieces. i told him to let you pause for your" toilet" lol. then i may have stepped back to tv for a sec. so not sure about other asks.

if you kept telling him to pause he wouldnt for you because hes 11. he doesnt have all the good qualities online like he does in real life.

im using china,german in my 1v1 games. dutch was an boom choice for me not to use them alot.
lol all you kiddies want......the joke is on you. you are all still cluelesss about the real buzz_d. i never let be known my accoubts from 05-06. you all know from 07 to date.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:34 am

forgot to mention, orionoco map and dutch getting the wood chopping ups from the trdae post are better thean the mill ones,

you should know this. because your able to get on plantations faster.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:07 am

i would of believed u saying your dog played the game more then your son . i mean u pm me telling me how bad BB is and then when u finally get a chance to prove it u let your son play yer right ......... hahaha
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:25 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA are you fucking serious? that wasnt your fucking kid playing, a 11 year old wuldnt know what units to make, how to culv micro at all, simply said an 11 year old wouldnt be able to play as ''good" as you did there. way to pile on more bullshit the more you get a fool made out of yourself.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:45 am

ahahhahahahah yahhh thats fuckin bullshit..!!! at the beginning where you kinda had a little bit of cuv micro, movin them to the side for the first fight! a kid wudnt do that. not sending training cards till late, a kid wudnt do that.

wow it is so obvious that a 11 yearold kid fought this! and your kid would have told BB something. a little kid wouldnt have said nothing the entire game!
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:51 am

Buck the System wrote:

me??????? not. my kid was vs beding!

Yea right...I mean....LOOL.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:04 am

It was you Buzz. I confirm. A 11 years old kid woudnt hit the 1750 boom bar with Dutch.

It was definately you: you wanted to Dutch mirror me in the persepective of the previous topic in this forum, about how supposedly ur the best boomer and Dutch fighter.

Also, proof ur lying : 30 secs before I join your 1v1 room, you whispered to Haody: ''play with Beding? no way!'', when he asked you for a team game where I was involved. First, it matches perfectly what Alan is saying... u keep teling evryone I suck. And second: your 11 yrs old son doesnt know me.

This just shows how embarrassed you probably are, and that you're a master srg at lying as well.

And dont worrry, I dont whisper everyone you're a noob behind your back, like you do to me. When ppl tell me about this, I usually just tell them about the pitty you inspire me.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:23 am

How are some of you guys ever going to learn about RESPECT! I can see having a little fun with each other, but damn most of you guys are stuck on Buzz's web, and yes Buzz you know you can sometimes start a fire while holding a leaking gas can,lol.

Why do some higher skilled players have to bash and inmoralize players, and do not say you do not do so, because many of times when I enter a game you say howdy dreadloc wanna play known your team are stacked and thinking its a freebie with me on other team.

but you know I play what ever the odds, dread is bashed like a noob if you guys win, but holy fuck! if we win, tons of excuses... of course my loses are posted glorifing your wins, how often you see one posted with me winning,lol. answer that?

I am just tired of just reading 90% of the time of nagitive replies , it gets old.

I really do not care if my friends are level 30 plus, its time to play! the game reached its peak long ago, and now slowly dieing, so you better enjoy the game time we all have, and enjoy the time we got to play together, it will not last forever....it might not totally die out, but i am sure it will dwindle to only a few loyal players. Players are changing and starting different journeys in their lives, and the times with aoe becomes less of importance.
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:46 am

see what u dont see is , buzz_d pm's u slating other players and telling u how good he is and then when he gets totally imbarrassed and people start slating him back soem how it is'nt right...... he gets what he deserve's simple as that . if u cant walk the walk dont talk the talk. its that fuckin simple
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Its walking the talk vs talking the walk, Alan study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror Empty

Back to top Go down

BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next