The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror

Go down 
+11
Dr. Dreadloc
Brett
ivanteran
Manfred
James
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
savorybeef
Clown
sozmeboy
_spunk_
BedingBedang
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brett

Brett

BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Buck the System wrote:
took a few days off and i see the kids are still at work. you guys have all the fun you want. i know it must make you feel better so, go on. i never started anything with any of you guys.

i know why i hate true nub..........

i know why savory hates me, because im better than him. yay he got better recently but that will never change where i was not so long ago. hes a jealous freak.

to all the others, just because i make a simple honest attent at a 1v1, does in no way make me think im better than anyone. you guys just see the view of that simple conversation in a teenage way of a crap attitude!

GROW UP! btw buzz is not going to be used by owen anymore so i can put your foots in your mouths!

You constantly belittle EVERYONE on this forum, constantly proclaim shit like "you guys only see things in a teenage attitude", etc, etc.

You have bullshit "theories" like Savory hating you because you're better than him? Good fucking lord, everyone and their brother has murdered you in 1v1, random lts have murdered you in 1v1! Savory doesn't dislike you because you're better than him, he dislikes you because you're a pissed off old-man who's pissed that some 20-somethings can out-play him in a game (oops there I go with my theories!).

Plus this idiotic, retarded bullcrap of "I never started anything with you guys", biggest lie of the century. I never started jack-shit with you, you constantly acted like a 14 year old boy to me, True, Savory, Ivan, Whiplash, Alan, Eddie, basically anyone who's talked to you for more than 1 post on this site.

Now you're surprised that we call you out and confront your outright denial of reality? We don't care how good you were in the "past", that's like an 90 year old man claiming "I FOUGHT IN THE WAR AND KILLED NAZIS, WHAT HAVE YOU WHIPPER SNAPPERS EVER DONE? NOTHING!" to his 40-something Doctor, it's just belittling them because you're older, it doesn't make you a fucking Doctor.

Get over yourself. From now on, I'm not going to bother replying to your shit, I simply don't have the memory to waste on an old man's rantings. I have a life, I have school, I have family, friends and responsibilities, I don't have time to worry about whether or not someone's better than me in a fucking computer game, nor do I honestly give that much of a fuck.

Also, to steal a line from you: GROW UP!
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Brett wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
took a few days off and i see the kids are still at work. you guys have all the fun you want. i know it must make you feel better so, go on. i never started anything with any of you guys.

i know why savory hates me, because im better than him. yay he got better recently but that will never change where i was not so long ago. hes a jealous freak.

to all the others, just because i make a simple honest attent at a 1v1, does in no way make me think im better than anyone. you guys just see the view of that simple conversation in a teenage way of a crap attitude!

GROW UP! btw buzz is not going to be used by owen anymore so i can put your foots in your mouths!

You constantly belittle EVERYONE on this forum, constantly proclaim shit like "you guys only see things in a teenage attitude", etc, etc.

You have bullshit "theories" like Savory hating you because you're better than him? Good fucking lord, everyone and their brother has murdered you in 1v1, random lts have murdered you in 1v1! Savory doesn't dislike you because you're better than him, he dislikes you because you're a pissed off old-man who's pissed that some 20-somethings can out-play him in a game (oops there I go with my theories!).

Plus this idiotic, retarded bullcrap of "I never started anything with you guys", biggest lie of the century. I never started jack-shit with you, you constantly acted like a 14 year old boy to me, True, Savory, Ivan, Whiplash, Alan, Eddie, basically anyone who's talked to you for more than 1 post on this site.

Now you're surprised that we call you out and confront your outright denial of reality? We don't care how good you were in the "past", that's like an 90 year old man claiming "I FOUGHT IN THE WAR AND KILLED NAZIS, WHAT HAVE YOU WHIPPER SNAPPERS EVER DONE? NOTHING!" to his 40-something Doctor, it's just belittling them because you're older, it doesn't make you a fucking Doctor.

Get over yourself. From now on, I'm not going to bother replying to your shit, I simply don't have the memory to waste on an old man's rantings. I have a life, I have school, I have family, friends and responsibilities, I don't have time to worry about whether or not someone's better than me in a fucking computer game, nor do I honestly give that much of a fuck.

Also, to steal a line from you: GROW UP!
+1
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:10 pm

i think he has the swinehoot flu
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:52 pm

savorybeef wrote:
i think he has the swinehoot flu
wishful thinking. i don't think what buzz has can be prevented with a shot.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:10 pm

I guess you COULD prevent swinehoot with a shot, but that would be...illegal...
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:36 am

Buck the System wrote:

buzz you hate me bcuz u kept tryin to play me 1v1 , callin me a scared punk and all the bull shit that you talk. i play you. embrasse you deeply. you make up a bs story, which i laugh at, bcuz only me and you know what happened, and you kno i did nothin wrong, nothing illegal to win that game, i straight up beat you with you runnin all over the place.

and pleeease, you cannot even compare yourself to any of us. just look at your last 3 terrrible performances! just absolutely horrid play from you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:30 am

^^^^cheater/rule breaker.

i dont read your posts. lol!

btw things are dying around here so someone better come up with something. this clan is dead and the soul survivors are what killed it!
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:24 am

Buck the System wrote:
^^^^cheater/rule breaker.

i dont read your posts. lol!

btw things are dying around here so someone better come up with something. this clan is dead and the soul survivors are what killed it!

seriously go away, your the one that killed the website
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:07 am

rise123 wrote:
buzz_d will you go 1v1 against me? actually 2v2 because i feel lazy walling up and building all by myself, but we can let the others play each other whilst we go our "1v1" do you accept? Smile
hell im down for abit of 1on 1 action with u , ill let my buddy fight your buddy but the real action will be between u and me <3
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:42 am

Ahh the Nazi card is on the table Very Happy

Way to swing a 1st post Ghost Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Oh ok i'll message if i see you online, the thing is idk your account xD Smile
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:56 pm

gavinnn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:45 am

_spunk_ wrote:
gavinnn
mighty england, where english language is destroyed into bits and pieces til you cant understand it anymore!

what i dont understand is why you speak(type) fine sometimes, and others its just complete garbage. am i wrong? if so sorry. if im right, just make your posts more read friendly. sometimes its like torutre trying to decipher the jibberish.
Back to top Go down
no rush general

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:22 am

Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
gavinnn
mighty england, where english language is destroyed into bits and pieces til you cant understand it anymore!

what i dont understand is why you speak(type) fine sometimes, and others its just complete garbage. am i wrong? if so sorry. if im right, just make your posts more read friendly. sometimes its like torutre trying to decipher the jibberish.

Don't you think its the US of A where the English language is destroyed? confused What the hell is it with favoUrite, rIdiculous (Savourybeef misspells this one), coloUr etc. You need to learn to spell.
There are exceptions in mighty England, there is an underclass of "chavs" (council housed and violent) who aren't educated, maybe Spunk is one ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:06 am

hahaha oohh i havnt seen some1 call some1 a chav ina loong ting.

and just fuck off buzz . we grew up speakin like that. i used to be waay worse than ol alan over there. why wud you just pick a random argument up like that?? ohhhh bcuz your buzz_d ...

and by the way , chav stands for "counsil housed associated violence"
Back to top Go down
no rush general

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:46 pm

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
hahaha oohh i havnt seen some1 call some1 a chav ina loong ting.

and by the way , chav stands for "counsil housed associated violence"

I didn't think there were chavs in the US of A or council houses because there isn't a enough welfare support, either that or because they would get a proper jail sentence and not a slap on the wrist like here.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
gavinnn

anything u put is aload of shite , and wtf is no rush general??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:40 pm

I just wondered why all of a sudden you speak fine. i guess its something you can switch back and forth from?

remember im old and i only know of ebonics. worst thing to ever happen to english language. pig
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:25 pm

i guess u got an excuse for waffling complete shite your old . not the best of excuse's but it fits u well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:54 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
i guess u got an excuse for waffling complete shite your old . not the best of excuse's but it fits u well
old isnt an excuse. i dont know how to type unless i look at the board, but i still try my best to structure the words correctly. i may not use alot of '''' but i allways use ,,,, so its easier to uderstand. maybe im wrong but i try.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:44 pm

they dont no rush gen. im english...

and really. who cares at all buzz?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror   BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BedingBedang vs Buzz_D Dutch mirror
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3