The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror

Go down 
+7
savorybeef
Tom
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
BedingBedang
ivanteran
_spunk_
The_Hollow
11 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Hollow

The_Hollow

BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror Empty
PostSubject: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:24 am

Here's a replay from a GnRE Member WITHOUT runnig, but playing a Spain mirror.

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/3/25/2378370/BedingBedang%20vs%20The_Hollow%20Spain%20mirror.age3Yrec
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:35 am

wow im amazed , u rock
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:23 pm

nice, keep posting Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:06 pm

was very surprizing to see the differences in score early and even into mid game. beding boom obviously is supperior.

the game.........i saw 1 mistake that turned the game in hollows favor. at 1 time beding had only a couple missionaries and hollow had 10. lol then the lame aura bonus was just too much. he pushed in at that point abd it was gg.

also just wondering why some go imperial even when they wont have the resources to get the gold,food,wood imperial upgrades. sure imperial is good but without the rescouces to keep things in motion slows you down. maybe im wrong again? scratch
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:52 pm

considering u have around 60- 80 vills while aging to imperial ( fast) u can easily equilibrate ur vills to get the imperial upgrades for example u age for the 2k gold, then u are gonna need 400w and the 1k food, with that many vills is really easy to get it.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:38 pm

Buck the System wrote:
was very surprizing to see the differences in score early and even into mid game. beding boom obviously is supperior.

the game.........i saw 1 mistake that turned the game in hollows favor. at 1 time beding had only a couple missionaries and hollow had 10. lol then the lame aura bonus was just too much. he pushed in at that point abd it was gg.

also just wondering why some go imperial even when they wont have the resources to get the gold,food,wood imperial upgrades. sure imperial is good but without the rescouces to keep things in motion slows you down. maybe im wrong again? scratch

yer i wonder this ,alot of port players go imperial in 16 mins, me around 18-19 but always end up with around same score . so for me ill keep to my slowly but surely strat
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:53 pm

Buck the System wrote:
..at 1 time beding had only a couple missionaries and hollow had 10. lol then the lame aura bonus was just too much. he pushed in at that point abd it was gg.

Exactly. Thats what killed me.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:12 pm

well it doesnt matter with ports. bcuz you can get 4K food and gold under14mins and have enough to get all ups from cap + villes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:57 am

theres no reason then to go imperial without the resources for imp. upgrades.

i think for me, its because i dont use the civs that have this ability. maybe i should start to use ports and spain. i used spain over a year ago 2 times in 1 week and killed the kid bad. forget his ame on eso. hes a russian lamer, got his ass beat badly cuz of the aura. dam i forget his name, he was like ranked 30 or something.
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:19 am

Any person ranked 30 playing Russia isn't ranked 30.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:44 am

if you can start going imp any civ should be able to gather up the resources for the capital upgrades np. even with 60 vills you would be able to gather 2400 resources by the time you finished aging
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:01 am

not with spain aging before 19 mins.

youll never have the correct resources to do the ups right away. it only works if you choose the wood one first then try your ass off to get the rest of the wood needed for food and gold imperial ups. it is possible i know.......ive used them just enough to know this but the hollows boom was aweful imo.

the missionary slip up cost this game for beding. or even if he didnt do that slip up his food was gone and hollows eco was more balanced at that time anyways.

mistakes happen, thats why peeps lose. not because they are less of a player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:03 am

Tom wrote:
Any person ranked 30 playing Russia isn't ranked 30.
russia lamer>buzz spain. he used russia alot but not exclusivly. i forget his name but we all know of him.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:37 am

Buck the System wrote:

youll never have the correct resources to do the ups right away.

shows how much you know....
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:09 am

@hollow: hätt mich jetz auch gewundert, wenn mit spain gerunnt wird^^

sry for talking german^^
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:43 am

BB had a better boom score-wise this game, but IMO he gathered way too much wood and way too little food/coin, which is really what cost him the game. He didn't have enough eco balance and when his missionaries died down he got out-killed too much so his improperly balanced eco just fell over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:54 am

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

youll never have the correct resources to do the ups right away.

shows how much you know....
oh? if i see a spain go imperial 18-1845, there is no way in hell he has all the materials. just the wood one which is 1k food, ik gold, then afetr that they scurry there ass off to get enough for the other 2.

DONT BE A PUNK YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:07 am

If you've had to go on mills by that point, getting capital improvement res while aging is tricky... but there's always the cool guy option which is blackmailing yer teammates... something like this: "'Ey Josh ye big old tiny young clusterfuck. You're not gonna complain when you hand me all your wood and food now, and for the next two minutes. Or else.. I will tell everyone what REALLY happened during the Grand duck-pilled platypus transportation fall 1997!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:22 am

^^^^^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:49 am

ive seen erik start aging by 17 and have enough to get all three cap ups straight away , one after the other. so shut up buzz . you have nooo idea what you are talkin about...again... PUNK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:27 am

if by 17 mins then he deffinatly will not have the resources to do imperial ups to ecos. just stop.....now your being a complete moron! factories should never go on food with spain so if thats his way then i lol!

^^^^^^^^^^true nub defending his GAYNESS! lol!
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:37 am

you are sooo immature buzz. who cares how he ages aat 17 n does all ups + villes n gets like a 2.1K score...

will buzz_D ever grow up????? the saga continues...
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Buck the System wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^true nub defending his GAYNESS! lol!
-.-
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:03 pm

i dont think he gets that he is making a fool/punk out of himself, with saying ridiculous shit, like he does, without thinking.
i mean hes a 40 Y/O man? you would have thought he would have learned to do that by the age of 17 at least?

or is it that he's just VERY VERY immature??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror   BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror Empty

Back to top Go down

BedingBedang vs The_Hollow Spain mirror
Page 1 of 1