The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror

Go down 
+3
goldengold
Brett
_spunk_
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror Empty
PostSubject: Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror   Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:31 am

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/12/2093375/kerkvsbeddingspainmirror.age3Yrec

Was a tough game. We decided not go to natives. There was a bit of confusion right before 40. I didn't see his army by the natives and i was wondering why he was just going to let me have them. So we got that straightened out after I had already chopped the wood for natives. lol!

I was defending most of the time til the end. Bedding did a good job pinning me me in.

Anyway, its a good watch.

GG bedding

Ps. Do missionaries give units the attack boost if the missionaries are in a tower? LOL I had them in a tower for a long time when I was defending. I saw they were still alive and just thought I was just not seeing them. WHAT A NOOBBB!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror   Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:08 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I just watched the recording and my missionaries were in the tower for like 3-4 minutes when he was just pounding on my base. I was wondering why I couldn't push him out.

There is one point when he is mortaring the tower that my missionaires were in ( and i had no idea they were in there ), which if i wouldve let him do it it would've helped me, but I culved his mortars unknowingly lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror   Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:23 am

your always defending :O i dont think ive ever seen u attack anyone.and spain? nice to see u using other civs though
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror   Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:48 pm

Kerk with anything other than Brits is still epic lol, I watched this game and we analysed it on Vent, so I had to nitpick him on every little mistake he made just to be an ass.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror   Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:39 pm

I guess you need to fight the best with spain next lol! (Me cheers )

Anyway I think this game could have gone either way...
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror   Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:16 am

i dont think your spain is anywhere near the top goldengold, but its good to have confidence I guess
nice game kerk bounce
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror   Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:43 am

interesting, spain mirror, might take a look on this game Wink
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror   Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:18 am

Clown wrote:
i dont think your spain is anywhere near the top goldengold, but its good to have confidence I guess
nice game kerk bounce

I tried to show sarcasm with the emotions but I guess that didn't work Sad afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror   Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:27 am

goldengold wrote:
Clown wrote:
nice game kerk bounce

I tried to show sarcasm with the emotions but I guess that didn't work Sad afro
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror   Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:58 am

I would like to know too wether t6he missionairs give boost also in the tower...if jes thats a nice tactic to keep them alive but i dont think so that they do

pls requests

@topic : XD one spain whore more ...nice game..i should concentrate on only one civ too^^
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror   Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:03 am

Missionaries don't provide their boost whilst in a tower.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror   Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:40 am

Tom wrote:
Missionaries don't provide their boost whilst in a tower.

you iz a fuckin geniuz
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror   Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:55 am

_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:
I would like to know too wether t6he missionairs give boost also in the tower...

Got it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror   Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror Empty

Back to top Go down

Kerkumus Vs BEdding Bedang Spain mirror
Page 1 of 1