The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror

Go down 
+8
BedingBedang
goldengold
Allbinx
carl
savorybeef
sapikles
_spunk_
The_Hollow
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Hollow

The_Hollow

Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Another Spain Mirror, and GnRE won again without running. sunny

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/3/25/2378370/HollowVSAlanspunks.age3Yrec
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:46 pm

yer my bad forgot to add the native card to my deck which would of helped a little. but i played on thinking in could win.was close game . but tomoz we rematch
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:50 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:25 pm

we know you dont run, most german players nowadays just run around the map with india, and suck at fighting. put your attention to that 3v3 rec against you guys a little while back. that was a absolute embarrassment
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:47 pm

and wtf is that thing u have u can zoom out and see half the map... its basically a hack being able to see 3 times as much of the map as anyone else..........i was wondering how u always saw my lancers flanking from the side :s
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:24 am

wow, going to watch this for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:52 am

_spunk_ wrote:
and wtf is that thing u have u can zoom out and see half the map... its basically a hack being able to see 3 times as much of the map as anyone else..........i was wondering how u always saw my lancers flanking from the side :s
i stopped posting here but i had to this one...........lol alan, your not a p to the g if you dont know these things.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:53 am

look too, savory deflecting the horror of a loss. Shocked
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:35 am

GG
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:12 am

Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
i stopped posting here but i had to this one...........lol alan, your not a p to the g if you dont know these things.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

few little mistakes ill put right tonight . but if u want that rematch , plz give me a shout .

as for the zoom out. he could be way away from the fight and still be able to see whats going on , dont u fidn that a huge advantage.?if u dont i think your kinda retarded
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:02 pm

that is a big advantage. how do u do that... enlighten us
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Lol nubs! You just need to put a high resolution to be able to zoom out far, I think thats how I did.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:36 pm

And tell me Hollow, when we did that 3v3 put your partner pinged out but we still fought, it took 3 mins for your score to go down to 1300 while mine was at 1600~.

He left without saying GG or nothing cheers cheers lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:39 pm

as long as they dont have a mod for that im fine with this zoom out thing, i know theres one going around heaven games kinda like the building rotator or something, if its a mod though thats a huge huge advantage
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:42 pm

Buck the System wrote:
look too, savory deflecting the horror of a loss. Shocked

im not arguing with you on this site, go over to agecomm, i wont even argue with you there unless you say something completely off, like your iro comment No
Back to top Go down
The_Hollow

The_Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:47 pm

goldengold wrote:
And tell me Hollow, when we did that 3v3 put your partner pinged out but we still fought, it took 3 mins for your score to go down to 1300 while mine was at 1600~.
wasn't really motivated to play a 3vs1, so i did something else during the fight... what about a 1v1 spain mirror in the next weeks?

savorybeef wrote:
as long as they dont have a mod for that im fine with this zoom out thing, i know theres one going around heaven games kinda like the building rotator or something, if its a mod though thats a huge huge advantage
it's not a mod or anything like that
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:59 pm

savorybeef wrote:
it's not a mod or anything like that[/quote]

k just wondering not accusing, there was something like that going around, according to ageSanc. how do you get it to zoom out further? could be the trick that makes you gnre hoppers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Hollow

The_Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:10 pm

savorybeef wrote:
The_Hollow wrote:
savorybeef wrote:

k just wondering not accusing, there was something like that going around, according to ageSanc. how do you get it to zoom out further? could be the trick that makes you gnre hoppers Very Happy

Everyone in the GNRC knows how to do it, there's a guide in our forum how to get these settings - maybe you should just join it flower

Last edited by The_Hollow on Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:08 pm

savorybeef wrote:
savorybeef wrote:

k just wondering not accusing, there was something like that going around, according to ageSanc. how do you get it to zoom out further? could be the trick that makes you gnre hoppers Very Happy[/quote]

Did you not read what I wrote? You need to have a high resolution...
Back to top Go down
The_Hollow

The_Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:13 pm

That's not all, there's another trick.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:17 pm

goldengold wrote:
Lol nubs! You just need to put a high resolution to be able to zoom out far, I think thats how I did.

no lol its got nothign to do with res at all. no matter how high your res is, u not gunnabe able to zoom out 3-4 tiems as far as normal. its a mod u downlaod basically a cheat
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:21 pm

The_Hollow wrote:
savorybeef wrote:
The_Hollow wrote:
savorybeef wrote:

Everyone in the GNRC knows how to do it, there's a guide in our forum how to get these settings - maybe you should just join it flower

its a trick......... u mean liek the trick to double deck etc etc . u have huge advantage. u guys been using for i dunno how long , now the rest of the community just finding out about it, either way its still a cheat a LOS cheat
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:52 pm

4x zoom extra.... that isnt really fair...
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:55 pm

The_Hollow wrote:
savorybeef wrote:
The_Hollow wrote:
savorybeef wrote:

i dont speak german....so.... bummer
Back to top Go down
The_Hollow

The_Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:04 pm

Our forum is english/german now, so you can talk english too Smile

here you can find a guide how to do it:
http://www.gnre.de/forum/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&postID=50711#post50711

Last edited by The_Hollow on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror   Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror Empty

Back to top Go down

Alanspunks vs Hollow Spain Mirror
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next