The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI

Go down 
+8
Firom
_spunk_
San_Antonio
sapikles
BedingBedang
Brett
Allbinx
Sanderson_FIN
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI Empty
PostSubject: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:23 am

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/12/2093375/Kerk%20bedding%20vs%20sanderson%20_pi.age3Yrec

Kerkumus (British) _PI (British)
BeddingBedang (Spain) vs Sanderson_Fin (Ottoman)

This was a non rated game on New Andes. Sanderson wanted to protect his rank so this is why we did this. : P
We decided not to use the natives (just get the upgrades) or fight in the cliffs.

Was a very long game, many mistakes on both sides and a lot to learn from this recording.

Me- Eco- Make sure my settlers are spawning from manors after estates. Fight- FB better, make sure my church army and forward vills aren't stuck in the walls during the first fight.

Bedang- Eco-idk Fight- Need more artillerly and better FB, too much spam hence why you needed 30 k sources.

_PI- Eco-not enough wood : ) Fight- too slow moving your army and allowed Fin to get doubled and pushed back to his walls. Needs to learn how to fight petards. : )

Sanderson_Fin - Eco- idk Fight- I don't think Sanderson makes mistakes. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:26 am

Ok first of all we both had 16k wood left Razz This is one of the rare times when my bad base setup fails me.. Had I had two inner walls and space for Brett to build we might have been able to save our factories. And also a little more concentration on Brett's factories and I would've been able to kill the petards and grenadiers with abus which totally destroy both of those units. But I think I fought ok and so did Brettie so it was fun. Here's to all you kids out there who think otto vs spain is suicide Razz
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:22 am

nice. first recording. good stuff keep recording ur games guys! and tell people bout the site! ill watch this baby tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:29 am

well plan on bringing popcorn bc its going to be a few hours. 21

And you can cringe at my baselayout (esp. where I put my first factory.lol ) and letting my church army get stuck in the walls. : )
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:08 pm

I was happy with the amount of wood I had, as well as how my economy was going for most of the game, what really killed it was loosing factories, if I hadn't have lost them I could have kept them on wood and had 60-70 people on coin, which would have kept my coin from dying.

Trading for more wood would have only delayed that, it wouldn't have prevented it, so really it'd just be prolonging the same problem. I should have watched my distribution a bit more though, I know I was a bit lop-sided at some points.

I think I could have been quicker on helping Sanderson, for sure, but my splitting and flanking with mortars is what got us out of a bad situation in the first place. It allowed us to push you guys off us and stave off death, if only for awhile.

Also, I completely agree with Sanderson: He should lay out bases better! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:46 pm

I agree ith you Kerk. I always was too lazy with the building while in fights. I try to disciplie myself, because I mostly like to put pressure with strong fighting and it will fail me sometime, though it worked for us this time.

For the artillery... As you probably remember, at some point I pruposely chosed to go melle, exploiting Spain/priest melee units, since there was too many culvs vs me as I was the only one making it for a while when your founderies kept being knocked.

Our initial push gave us the win. Too much flanking FB from Sandy and Pi instead of defending at their walls. It was amost a free shot at sandy's facs since I morted one and had the other one with nades while my FB was being flanked. It was then a matter of time when u had Pi's facs with petards.

It was a good game overall. The fight was hard and long.
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:30 am

conclution , u all suck lol!
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:20 am

sapikles is back geek
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:02 pm

u lucky u werent playing against sapikles he would of beat u down in 5 mins 21

im so dissapointed i didnt record my nr55 oniroco( w/e its called :p ) french mirror fight u would of loved that 1 :s
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:18 pm

don't have time to watch this, but here's my conclusion: Kerk has a tendency to make really shitty bases.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:54 pm

The reason kerk complains about players building more than 4 walls is because he can barly build 4 sloppy walls before 40, so it upsets him when someone can build 3 to he's 1,lol Razz

he so into getting his 2600 with brits he disregards good defense set up.
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:08 am

kerk missing his real partner tbh Very Happy
I dont let him get away with shit walls cos i cut all his trees lol..

I dont need to watch this, I have a photo memory of how it looks to watch FIN fuck somebody up with any civ he likes...Because he always comes for me when we vs each other!!!! Sad

PS. Nice spelling sap...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:15 am

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
The reason kerk complains about players building more than 4 walls is because he can barly build 4 sloppy walls before 40, so it upsets him when someone can build 3 to he's 1,lol Razz

LOL. Dread, the reason I hate wall spam is b/c it prolongs the game, even long after ppl have lost. I hardly ever am pinned in my base. Why waste so much wood building 8 walls? It's pointless with my playstyle. It's the same reason Sanderson doesn't wall spam. He's not a defensive player as well. Sure sometimes we have to go back to our walls, but most of the time we are at our fbs or putting pressure on the other team so that there is no chance for them to even think about attacking our walls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:17 am

cmontuptim wrote:

I dont need to watch this, I have a photo memory of how it looks to watch FIN fuck somebody up with any civ he likes...Because he always comes for me when we vs each other!!!! Sad

Me and bedding won you noob. And yes I would like you to come back and start chopping my trees again. Unfortunately you wont be able to lame china like you use to. Learn a euro : )
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:37 am

kerkumus wrote:
Dr. Dreadloc wrote:

LOL. Dread, the reason I hate wall spam is b/c it prolongs the game, even long after ppl have lost. I hardly ever am pinned in my base. Why waste so much wood building 8 walls? It's pointless with my playstyle. It's the same reason Sanderson doesn't wall spam. He's not a defensive player as well. Sure sometimes we have to go back to our walls, but most of the time we are at our fbs or putting pressure on the other team so that there is no chance for them to even think about attacking our walls.
let's be honest kerk, your bases suck horridly.
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:47 am

Hi I am Jap Noob Very Happy
Remember that last game we played kerk? lol...me jap, you port vs germ and french...I drained and raped german with jap in 13 mins ftw? Smile

I will lame china for lyphe!!

White Gangstas!!! (that one is for you josh)

YOUVE JUST BEEN RETURNED!!!!!

bahahaha
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:54 pm

cmontuptim wrote:
Hi I am Jap Noob Very Happy
Remember that last game we played kerk? lol...me jap, you port vs germ and french...I drained and raped german with jap in 13 mins ftw? Smile

I will lame china for lyphe!!

White Gangstas!!! (that one is for you josh)

YOUVE JUST BEEN RETURNED!!!!!

bahahaha

u raped german with japan?? wow how'd u do that.?
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:23 pm

19 lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:38 pm

You made some valid points kerk, but since I am not as great as some players, my excesive walls has provided me with a few wins due to the attacker eco wasted away. You might called it lame... I call it a victory, all aspects during the 40 min treaty set up is part of the game, Allbinx turtles and is still agressive go look at his win % compared to others, its all in how you prepare and how you play the game.

eventually players will catch on to your style and make adjustments and while your horde of troops is attacking their massive walled base, they be knocking down your feeble 4 walls and enslaving your vils and raping your sheep,lol...while your telling your partners why didn't ya stop them! preparation my friend...preparation
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:56 pm

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
You made some valid points kerk, but since I am not as great as some players, my excesive walls has provided me with a few wins due to the attacker eco wasted away. You might called it lame... I call it a victory, all aspects during the 40 min treaty set up is part of the game, Allbinx turtles and is still agressive go look at his win % compared to others, its all in how you prepare and how you play the game.

eventually players will catch on to your style and make adjustments and while your horde of troops is attacking their massive walled base, they be knocking down your feeble 4 walls and enslaving your vils and raping your sheep,lol...while your telling your partners why didn't ya stop them! preparation my friend...preparation

lol, I never tell my parnters to guard my base unless it is their man attacking it. And even with that I always delete settlers and do it myself if I have to (ex. our game when german was breaking into my base and you were too slow getting over there, so i deleted 50 settlers to push him out while fighting the china at the natives) . Rarely am I ever pinned behind my walls playing defense. When I go offense and focus, if someone decides to attack my base, they will lose valuable ground. You've seen me on offense before dread. If I focus my full force on you, you won't have time ot attack my walls without me getting into yours first or getting the natives. Unless you do something like dop spam like ivan, in which you would have to dellete your army to come back, I probably won't be behind my walls if I'm not playing the support role in the team game, which also rarely will happen.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:41 pm

cmontuptim wrote:

Yeah, Kerk was missing me (_PI) this game! Sorry Cmontuptim, honey, but Kerk and I shacked up while you were away.

Time to form a 3v3 team, love triangle ftw? Smile
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:20 pm

lol, Own anyone with Japs tbh alan ^^

PI...

Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:08 am

u mean like u did with your china.>? Razz
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:50 am

Lol nah, china was the civ I chose to stop being an OP lamer :p
(back before everyone decided they were OP -.-)
Compared to my japs my china is awful...and before you think of a smart comment on that plz dont? Smile

Smile
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:43 pm

cmontuptim wrote:
Lol nah, china was the civ I chose to stop being an OP lamer :p
(back before everyone decided they were OP -.-)
Compared to my japs my china is awful...and before you think of a smart comment on that plz dont? Smile

Smile

cant really think of 1 expect japs are OP :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI   Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI Empty

Back to top Go down

Kerkumus & Bedding VS Sanderson & PI
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next