The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dutch 2000+

Go down 
+10
sapikles
UofA_RX7
cmontuptim
MrFreeze
Sanderson_FIN
James
sozmeboy
savorybeef
_spunk_
Brett
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:37 am

the boom was done a week or so ago and even since then i improved it, but this will give you the basics

Last edited by Buck the System on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:32 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:40 am

let the bad mouthing begin. slo mo,eco cards, not enough of this, or that. lets see what you guys come up with now.

its my birthday today so kinda be nice. OR ILL TORTURE YOU! LOL J/K
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:56 am

File not found.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:14 pm

these booms kinda bore me now thing is u can gurantee u gunna get atleast 100 less if u actually play a proper game . so there's nothing in it except for bragging rights
Back to top Go down

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:27 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
these booms kinda bore me now thing is u can gurantee u gunna get atleast 100 less if u actually play a proper game . so there's nothing in it except for bragging rights

so you get out boomed every civ what does that mean? is that what your saying? oh oh oh you mean the fighting. lol lets see some your stuff.

its called sharing and helping out the other players. man you are a jerk. who getting tired of who bull sht. yea

ill fix in the morning. not sure what happen to the file but i see it in my records still so ill re-upload.

also the 100 less is a myth cuz you retards dont know shit.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:25 am

Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:

so you get out boomed every civ what does that mean? is that what your saying? oh oh oh you mean the fighting. lol lets see some your stuff.

its called sharing and helping out the other players. man you are a jerk. who getting tired of who bull sht. yea

ill fix in the morning. not sure what happen to the file but i see it in my records still so ill re-upload.

also the 100 less is a myth cuz you retards dont know shit.

pig didnt alan play you already and beat you? hes a above average fighter and thats why hes one of the top active players, and after he beat you i recall him saying you play like shit, well maybe that was just someone else who played you, anyways proves my point about you. calling other people a jerk, followed by "cuz you retards dont know shit" also funny
Back to top Go down

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:54 am

^^^^^^^^^true too, you forgot that.

my scores are same, either this way or real game. my vills arent all over the map scouring for resources. what dont you understand?

about the 1....yea 1, game alan and i played i owned his ass in score, and until he started uding flying crows i owned his ass too. i didnt use crows when we played. i asked for rematch same decks hes avoided me.

china vs china on orinoco obviously the crows are needed because the game shifted from then on. he knows that.
Back to top Go down

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:11 am

you know what, i think this isnt going to be posted here because the undeserving dont need my help. they know it all. im done helping you guys. you keep thinking your the best fighter but your not in my league 1v1 savo.

good luck lol with dutch. you need it if you face me using them.

i used this strat just the other night online and owned. absolutly ruined the other team. Lotr played well too, but i was the one building the forward walls with dutch for some reason lol.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:57 pm

Buck the System wrote:
^^^^^^^^^true too, you forgot that.

my scores are same, either this way or real game. my vills arent all over the map scouring for resources. what dont you understand?

about the 1....yea 1, game alan and i played i owned his ass in score, and until he started uding flying crows i owned his ass too. i didnt use crows when we played. i asked for rematch same decks hes avoided me.

china vs china on orinoco obviously the crows are needed because the game shifted from then on. he knows that.

ive avoided u, are u fucking kidding me nipper?? anytime u want the rematch invite me and ill own your arse again u can have the big score idc . your a 1 unit spammer clueless. flying crows dotn make up for killing over 1000 more units
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:04 pm

Buck the System wrote:
you know what, i think this isnt going to be posted here because the undeserving dont need my help. they know it all. im done helping you guys. you keep thinking your the best fighter but your not in my league 1v1 savo.

i used this strat just the other night online and owned. absolutly ruined the other team. Lotr played well too, but i was the one building the forward walls with dutch for some reason lol.

ohhh god yes plllleaassseee stop posting here, i heard you still lost a game you played with your revolutionary dutch anyways ....
Back to top Go down
sozmeboy

sozmeboy

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:25 pm

buzz u do talk some serious s**t u post on every forum slagging every 1 off.then saying how good u are. how come u aint in these top player games being 1 of the top players that u think u are? your what 38 grow up ffs
Back to top Go down
James

James

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:22 pm

Buck the System wrote:

i could use some help even if most people here dont. theres always people who are noob with a civ (like me) especially dutch (like me), because they're so under used. id like to watch that boom. if it PLAYS in slow mo i probably wont watch, because i dont have the time.
Back to top Go down

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:52 pm

sozmeboy wrote:
buzz u do talk some serious s**t u post on every forum slagging every 1 off.then saying how good u are. how come u aint in these top player games being 1 of the top players that u think u are? your what 38 grow up ffs

its called decay, i was gone for months. now the fools dont allow me in the games. before i was allways around the 31 rank on buzz.

i host em no one ever comes......thats it, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:28 pm

31? I though powerrating was only up to 30?!? :O

just kidding Very Happy:D

buzzzzz never see you on Sad(
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:45 am

buzz i saw your revolutionary dutch lost to killjoshis iro on ozarks today lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:50 am

savorybeef wrote:
buzz i saw your revolutionary dutch lost to killjoshis iro on ozarks today lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
oh you did. thats funny the best eco in the game and he ran out of gold and wood cuz all he did was manltet and cannon. i ran out of all after an hour i think.

dutch is a weak civ dude, thats why i choose them. i play anyone, any civ. any map.

im glad your keeping track of me it makes me feel comfy.

you let me know when your ready to play me. for sure youll get an eco civ from me to shove the win right up your azz
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:49 pm

sorry broski iro is far from the best eco in the game, expecially that map with how little trees there are. iro off of andes is a extremely weak civ with huge holes that can be exploited, so you cant bring up that excuse there. i was just checking how ofter you played because you said your always waiting for me but it seems your never online. ive told you about 10 times already that if you online when i am i'll play you buttt your never online soooooo
Back to top Go down
MrFreeze

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:45 pm

I just have a little question Buzz. If you have the same scores in a real game or on a recorded boom, how come you gotta do the boom in slo-mo? Since games aren't slow motion.
Back to top Go down

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:39 am

MrFreeze wrote:
I just have a little question Buzz. If you have the same scores in a real game or on a recorded boom, how come you gotta do the boom in slo-mo? Since games aren't slow motion.
ok chump ill show u a slow mo recording done the nubs way and ill get 2200. if i did my way dutch slo mo id hit 2400.

that way isnt for you chumps. i put the time in to figure it out, do so yourself
Back to top Go down

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:25 am

slo-mo has been done. what a waste of time. i think i nodded off a couple times too.

yw to all the freaks who were calling for it. 2290 slo mo the nub boom. 2008 normal speed my way. maybe ill puff some kind bud today before it gets hot and do my boom in slo mo.

pool party today at grams house. byob cheers
Back to top Go down

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:31 am

savorybeef wrote:
sorry broski iro is far from the best eco in the game, expecially that map with how little trees there are. iro off of andes is a extremely weak civ with huge holes that can be exploited, so you cant bring up that excuse there. i was just checking how ofter you played because you said your always waiting for me but it seems your never online. ive told you about 10 times already that if you online when i am i'll play you buttt your never online soooooo

all he did was spam cannons. i wouldnt be surprized if it was his max used unit. i have the recording and i should have stuck around a few mins more cuz he was out of wood and gold. i fast forwarded through it this morning.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:46 pm

and how cant your beat that with dutch?
Back to top Go down

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:56 am

savorybeef wrote:
and how cant your beat that with dutch?
look at the stats. no civ can cannon another civ and use that much gold and survive. especially dutch .
Back to top Go down
James

James

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:27 pm

Buck the System wrote:

all he did was spam cannons.
did you try cavalry...?
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:20 am

In that game you mentioned buzz (with lotr) might want to remember the india on your team who took enemy natives Smile
In your defence you played well that game though...

Didnt see the vid =\
But if its comp stomp then your score is higher than real game...
Idk why but it might have something to do with having most res etc...Like on aoe2 where they used to give score for most units/most res/ etc etc while the game was still going on...

Its not a myth...Its true Smile
Ive got screenies of me hitting 2850 with french lol...Although in real game i dont pass 2300 since im nub Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dutch 2000+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch 2000+   Dutch 2000+ Empty

Back to top Go down

Dutch 2000+
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next