The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup Empty
PostSubject: bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup   bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:54 am

bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup Bbvsiv10

White : Ivan
Black : beding

Black win lol!

I thought it would be nice to promote this game in community, since its the essence of war.

Any vulunteer?

Last edited by BedingBedang on Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup   bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:00 am

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup   bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:24 am

bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup Bbvs_i11

Here is to be fair. Ivan won last game of 6.

White: beding
Black : Ivan

Black won.
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup   bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:32 am

bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup Chess13

this is the only one i played seriouly lol!
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup   bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:39 am

But u must admit I dropped the ball, because I had u. Very nice save from you though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup   bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:07 pm

i played alot of chess back in the day. i actually just digitally purchased a game that came with chessmaster 9000. i played a game vs the comp and got wasted. lol my brother and i play sometimes at pogo.com its free and easy login/play. also we play dominos and cribbage at pogo.

ill play chess, but im trying to get my ass solidly back into aoe3 for the time being. i want to play all my games on this new comp.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup   bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:36 am

Buck the System wrote:
i played alot of chess back in the day. i actually just digitally purchased a game that came with chessmaster 9000. i played a game vs the comp and got wasted. lol my brother and i play sometimes at pogo.com its free and easy login/play. also we play dominos and cribbage at pogo.

ill play chess, but im trying to get my ass solidly back into aoe3 for the time being. i want to play all my games on this new comp.

Best place to play chess, Buzz is http://www.chessclub.com.

Its the internet capital of chess. World Grand Masters (all the world champions and formers : Kasparov, Annand, Karopov, Kramnik) play there, as well as noobs and intermediary players. U can save all ur games, get tips, play tons of variances, on an awesome GUI, get an elorating (yes, elorating was invented for chess), with stats for every types of chess u decide to play. You can watch every GM games in replay (they're all saved move by move and replicable on your chessboard), read tips, watch video tutorials, make problem solving exercises, etc, etc. Its awesome, and very cheap. I think u can get a year for like 40$. You also have a free trial period if u wanna have a look first. Gitzco and me used to play there a lot. Tip : from site, dont download the Dasher interface, google the Blitzin one instead, the 3d feature is much better.

You gonna learn 10x faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup   bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:37 am

thx for the info.......time isnt fair to me so i have to pick and choose my time wisely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup   bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup Empty

Back to top Go down

bedingbedang vs Ivanteran Chess matchup
Page 1 of 1