The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brett

Brett

Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash Empty
PostSubject: Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash   Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:29 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?nm2nidczqaw

Portuguese Aztec British versus Portuguese Aztec Germany

Me + Naka double hard, Kerk and Whiplash duke it out in the natives. Turns into essentially a drain-game, with the advantage going to us.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash   Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:00 pm

cant believe u even posted that game......if peeps watch it they will see why
Back to top Go down
Nakashasov__

Nakashasov__

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash   Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 pm

worse comes to worse alan they'll see your good aztek, we did double you the whole game
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash   Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:10 pm

Nakashasov__ wrote:
worse comes to worse alan they'll see your good aztek, we did double you the whole game

yer they'll see me gettign pwned :p , but stillw as a pointless game im v mass skirms all game and also fighting pi aztec units aswell.... i think lot was on a tea break
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash   Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Dunno why you and LOTR didn't just do what me and naka were doing. The combo of Port + Aztec is pretty damn brutal.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash   Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:03 pm

Brett wrote:
Dunno why you and LOTR didn't just do what me and naka were doing. The combo of Port + Aztec is pretty damn brutal.

well i did say to her make mass skirms...... but watch the replay and see what happens......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash   Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash Empty

Back to top Go down

Brett Kerk Nakashasov versus Alan Olivia Whiplash
Page 1 of 1