The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brett

Brett

Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan Empty
PostSubject: Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan   Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:27 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?mt2kmo5cnmj

Port Sioux v Aztec Ger

Fun times revisiting a White_IrishKing and _PI classic! Complete with Kerk pulling a _PI at walling!
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan   Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:37 pm

Meh.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan   Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:55 pm

imposs to stop them dogs in the lag but wellplayed
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan   Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:46 am

ahh this.. we should've stopped the dogs, I forgot I had jaguars... but I do think if there hadn't been the dreadful lag that often associates with dog rushes (most of the time helping them) the tcs would've stayed up, which would've meant A LOT. gj anyway
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan   Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:32 am

mm, well it's not me that lags. My PC can handle 3v3s just fine, with zero lag, so I blame your peddle PC! It's true that if I hadn't have gotten your original TC, it probably would've been a significantly harder game. In the end, I still think we would have won, but it's hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan   Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:44 am

yer no doubt u would of won nothing much aztecs could do v sioux, i tried to help a little but fighting port with 3 natives and helping aztecs just ate my gold
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan   Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:52 am

_spunk_ wrote:
yer no doubt u would of won nothing much aztecs could do v sioux, i tried to help a little but fighting port with 3 natives and helping aztecs just ate my gold

Kerk managed to eat your gold when is was ports?

Dear lord. Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan Lol
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan   Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:09 pm

goldengold wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:

was actually holding him of pretty easy tbh even without natives. wasted coin on spies and they didnt help at all :p
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan   Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:06 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
goldengold wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:

was actually holding him of pretty easy tbh even without natives. wasted coin on spies and they didnt help at all :p

Ahh ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan   Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan Empty

Back to top Go down

Kerk Brett v Sanderson Alan
Page 1 of 1