The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan

Go down 
+4
_spunk_
Firom
goldengold
MrFreeze
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MrFreeze

Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:07 am

THIS IS NOT MRFREEZE. I AM TEMPORARILY USING HIS ACCOUNT.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/12/2093375//Kerk%20Brett%20vs%20Alan%20Hidan.age3Yrec

Kerk- Brits+natives
Brett- German

Vs

Alan- German natives
Hidan- India

Was a good game. Alan loves to kill your FBing vills : ) MAde a lot of mistakes, especially not sending more vills to FB and utilize the flanks better. I should've sent more.

My distrib was sick !! Tried a new boom this game. Didn't have team mills before 40, but i did have 2 SW. But still. : )

Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan Screen66
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:19 am

Your boom is getting better big/gay one, try to get 70k with no mills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:38 am

how bout 50-40-40 mills and plants only. no ranching. Sad be nice i havent had a good morning.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:22 pm

lol, me and alan completely missed Brett's raid until he was already in my base. A second after I noticed it, he informed me just to make sure :/
Brett, no more telling people that running is lame and ruins games, because apparently you do it too Razz
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:51 pm

well tbh was a GG me and kerky boy had a decent fight , my spot to start was fricking terrible took me along time to get a half decent push going. but imo the game was spoilt by brett. go look at all his other post's about runner's etc and he does the same himself., was our bad though or should i say hidan's bad not noticing him building on the left(if that was me i would of done more walls^^ ) game was far from over but i got the sense brett was gunna run around like a girl even though he hates that so much.... so i ended up quiting. i did enjoy the game though was fun
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:45 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
well tbh was a GG me and kerky boy had a decent fight , my spot to start was fricking terrible took me along time to get a half decent push going. but imo the game was spoilt by brett. go look at all his other post's about runner's etc and he does the same himself., was our bad though or should i say hidan's bad not noticing him building on the left(if that was me i would of done more walls^^ ) game was far from over but i got the sense brett was gunna run around like a girl even though he hates that so much.... so i ended up quiting. i did enjoy the game though was fun
Well, he went through several layers of your walls unnoticed too ^^
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:55 am

To be honet I don't get why you guys complain about that. It's not like (BB and UofA Wink) had to deal with me and Kerk jumping about all game, and never just fighting. I used 15 dops (30 pop) and got 2 facts, a Karni, and a Charmin. Going through 3 walls. And 2 factories. You guys never even noticed until I was in Hidan's base raping his Karni.

I didn't run about after that point, and really over the entire game I didn't "run about". I used a diversion to distract Hidan/Alan, get some pressure back and try and push off India from that ground. From there I just flanked Hidan and made his life hell with mortars/etc, but I didn't run away and siege his base constantly.

BTW Alan, I was going to double up on you, while slowing Hidan's advance and flanking the natives on the side. My plan was to split yours & Hidans pop, while giving Kerk extra momentum to win the game.

Besides, I've never said strategy/tactics/etc isn't VALID, I've only said I dislike fighting it. I can hate fighting it and still do it myself, I just don't want to fight it. It's the old problem of Michigan people and snow, we live here, it snows every year, we know it's going to snow, and we still hate it.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:31 pm

Brett wrote:
I dislike fighting it. I can hate fighting it and still do it myself.
you can do that, but that kind of makes you a hypocrite. I never said it was illegitimate either. I have no problems with runners, it's just that I would think one who does wouldn't do the same thing himself.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:02 pm

Firom wrote:
Brett wrote:
you can do that, but that kind of makes you a hypocrite. I never said it was illegitimate either. I have no problems with runners, it's just that I would think one who does wouldn't do the same thing himself.

Think again? In serious games I pull out all the stops.

Edit: By the way, if you think what I did this game is bad, ask UofA and BB how they felt after me and Kerk got through with 'em.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:15 pm

Brett wrote:
Firom wrote:
Brett wrote:

Edit: By the way, if you think what I did this game is bad, ask UofA and BB how they felt after me and Kerk got through with 'em.

Yep, I was supposed to play this current game, but I was so disgusted by the one Pi refers to that I bailed out of this one. Really Brett, Kerk, it was gay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:41 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
Brett wrote:
Firom wrote:
Brett wrote:

Yep, I was supposed to play this current game, but I was so disgusted by the one Pi refers to that I bailed out of this one. Really Brett, Kerk, it was gay.

It still loses me that this is coming from the guy who RAN AROUND WITH DOGS and UofGAY who massed jans and based up right outside the hole you made. What a lame strat, but we never complained about it. We just walled the map, took your natives, and had you guys pinned inside your walls.

Was it our fault that your nooby strat didn't work? You expect us to sit in one spot while you guys hide behind layers of walls shooting us? You're mad because you lost although you guys did such a bitch strat to begin with instead of fighting heads up. You deserve to get ran on after you do that and then decide to hide behind walls like little girls.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:44 pm

BedingBedang wrote:

I really only have one answer for that: Stop being a point-whore. I'd play any match up at this point in the game.

Besides, you guys got out-played all around. You had 5 minutes or so just to take map control and you didn't. Stupid..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:54 pm

Buck the System wrote:
how bout 50-40-40 mills and plants only. no ranching. Sad be nice i havent had a good morning.

You keep mentioning it Buzz, I think we're all waiting for you to come through on it. Doubt it will be anything good though. Just like your Otto boom you posted. Landgrab? 700 wood 3vills ranching and eco theory? I mean come on Buzz, you used way too many eco cards for that boom. It's unrealistic in a game.

I suspect you'll be doing the same for this Brit boom as well. And 50 k food at 40 isn't going to cut it. The whole 50-40-40 distrib is going to require a lot of cards that you shouldn't be sending before 40. A good Brit w/o ranching isn't happening. Its unfeasible and compromises your military and long term sustainability.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:08 am

You're both not there. I am not angry, I am not a point whore, and I was just confirming Pi's previous post. He said ask Uofa and BB about what happened...so my answer was yes.

If u wanna complain over what you think is my state of mind (which u both seem to know better than I do), come see me on ESO whisper. I am not gonna be dragged in a public fight over childish issues.

Furthermore, I think I am gonna stop posting in this forum. I make genuine posts and I get freak reactions. You guys have fun with it.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:16 am

BedingBedang wrote:
You're both not there. I am not angry, I am not a point whore, and I was just confirming Pi's previous post. He said ask Uofa and BB about what happened...so my answer was yes.

If u wanna complain over what you think is my state of mind (which u both seem to know better than I do), come see me on ESO whisper. I am not gonna be dragged in a public fight over childish issues.

Furthermore, I think I am gonna stop posting in this forum. I make genuine posts and I get freak reactions. You guys have fun with it.

When you call a game "gay" and in general seem annoyed with loosing, forgive me for reading into it. Also forgive me for seeing you bail from 2 or 3 different games with me and Kerk in the last few days, because some random element wasn't perfect for you.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:21 am

Brett wrote:
BedingBedang wrote:

When you call a game "gay" and in general seem annoyed with loosing, forgive me for reading into it. Also forgive me for seeing you bail from 2 or 3 different games with me and Kerk in the last few days, because some random element wasn't perfect for you.

I think it would be better to use the word Factor or maybe Variable ( Might only be used with numbers im not sure).

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:03 pm

Element works fine too. It's used all the time like that in Michigan. Welcome to the English language, everything can mean a million things.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Brett wrote:
Element works fine too. It's used all the time like that in Michigan. Welcome to the English language, everything can mean a million things.

I've known the english language from when i was 5.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:36 pm

goldengold wrote:
Brett wrote:

and yet you still use things like "from when I was 5" instead of "since I was 5". I've spoken English all my life (literally), and learning English as a second language will always fail to capture every detail of how people use the language and the words. (No offence, your English is better than most non-native speakers)
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:54 pm

u r speaking english since you were 5 yrs old?? if i look in your threads i see a lot of mistakes in there...man dont you have good english teachers in norway?
xdd im learning english since the high school (with about 12 yrs i think^^ i started to learn)

shame on some politicians in germany...may you will know mr. westerwelle( now better known as mr. westerwave since his epic speach xd ....theres a joke about

hey man, there come and tsunami!! oh man relax, its only a westerwave^^

here a link^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WL5mhca6Ck

i dont know one politician in norway ^^ they never do something exciting so they dont get into our news^^
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Brett wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Brett wrote:

and yet you still use things like "from when I was 5" instead of "since I was 5". I've spoken English all my life (literally), and learning English as a second language will always fail to capture every detail of how people use the language and the words. (No offence, your English is better than most non-native speakers)

+1
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:08 pm

Brett wrote:
Firom wrote:
Brett wrote:

So then why do you complain if the GNRE does this? "It's boring to play against," but by your logic, they're playing smart, like when Disco attacks you at the natives when you've got one wall. So they shouldn't take game seriously? But then why should you?
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:56 pm

Firom wrote:
So then why do you complain if the GNRE does this? "It's boring to play against," but by your logic, they're playing smart, like when Disco attacks you at the natives when you've got one wall. So they shouldn't take game seriously? But then why should you?

Are you still fucking butt-hurt over that stupid game? I didn't take that game seriously from the minute I saw the teams. We had about a snowball's chance in hell of winning, so I decided I didn't care about it. I never said he couldn't take the game seriously, I just said it was a boring game.

It was either going to be a boring chase Disco around for 10 minutes and loose, or loose in 1 minute and save 9 minutes kind-of game. I opted for save 9 minutes. It made my life easier until you, James and Heckler got all butt-hurt.

I stopped caring before I even got to 40, and I sure as heck don't care over a week later. Get over it, 'cuz I'm not gonna bother talking about it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Brett wrote:
Firom wrote:

Are you still fucking butt-hurt over that stupid game? I didn't take that game seriously from the minute I saw the teams. We had about a snowball's chance in hell of winning, so I decided I didn't care about it. I never said he couldn't take the game seriously, I just said it was a boring game.

It was either going to be a boring chase Disco around for 10 minutes and loose, or loose in 1 minute and save 9 minutes kind-of game. I opted for save 9 minutes. It made my life easier until you, James and Heckler got all butt-hurt.

I stopped caring before I even got to 40, and I sure as heck don't care over a week later. Get over it, 'cuz I'm not gonna bother talking about it anymore.
Oh, no, I'm not angry at you, I just want to point out how hypocritical you can get. Now it's come to a matter of I don't care I do care. How the hell can your teammates count on you if your tenacity is determined at a whim? Besides, you could've won that. Disco's not an incredible ottoman player, and Heckler was doing fairly well vs MAD_CAT. Giving up at 41 mins is just stupid.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:14 am

in case anyone was wondering i was doing pretty well myself as a matter of fact Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan   Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan Empty

Back to top Go down

Kerk Brett VS Alan Hidan
Page 1 of 1