HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Brett Kerk Alex v Alan Nathan Jerome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Brett Kerk Alex v Alan Nathan Jerome   Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:30 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?mvzgo25cizy

Aztec British Portuguese versus India Ottoman Spain

Yet another win for Magic British Lamer and Magic Brett, with Magic Alex The Economist! Actually a fairly nice game, I fuck up pretty horribly at the start but we manage to pull a win out of horrible death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BedingBedang

avatar

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Alex v Alan Nathan Jerome   Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:19 am

Brett wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mvzgo25cizy

Aztec British Portuguese versus India Ottoman Spain

Yet another win for Magic British Lamer and Magic Brett, with Magic Alex The Economist! Actually a fairly nice game, I fuck up pretty horribly at the start but we manage to pull a win out of horrible death.

Good team play from your team, I must say. It was going pretty well for me until you guys start to mix it up. Maybe Sav coming in cliffs, bringing Brett's azteq to mix with kerk's brit, wasnt a good idea afterall.

gg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clown

avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 32
Location : Washington State

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Alex v Alan Nathan Jerome   Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:35 am

proton did awful they should have lost bc of that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Alex v Alan Nathan Jerome   Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:22 am

Clown wrote:
proton did awful they should have lost bc of that

he got pwned but as usual he makes his excuses
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clown

avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 32
Location : Washington State

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Alex v Alan Nathan Jerome   Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:42 am

_spunk_ wrote:
Clown wrote:
proton did awful they should have lost bc of that

he got pwned but as usual he makes his excuses
Just the fact that he didnt even send his home city cards and even manage his idles was enough for me he deserved a loss just because of that. 10+ minutes went buy and he got 10+ cards before he even sent dragoon range, dragoon combat, building hp, team walls or even for shits his 30 indian card O_O

Shame you guys lost when going against somebody that lazy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldengold

avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Norway,Stavanger

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Alex v Alan Nathan Jerome   Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:30 pm

Magic brits? IMO kerk is loosing his touch, or I've just gotten OP. think the second choice is more correct. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J4|V|3$

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Alex v Alan Nathan Jerome   Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:43 pm

or youve played 900 games in like 1 year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Alex v Alan Nathan Jerome   Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Clown wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
Clown wrote:
proton did awful they should have lost bc of that

he got pwned but as usual he makes his excuses
Just the fact that he didnt even send his home city cards and even manage his idles was enough for me he deserved a loss just because of that. 10+ minutes went buy and he got 10+ cards before he even sent dragoon range, dragoon combat, building hp, team walls or even for shits his 30 indian card O_O

Shame you guys lost when going against somebody that lazy

true but when u coming up against 1 civ wonder kerky boy and brett both dont like to push much so sit back with range what can u do.? all come down to out ecoing u. and its not like otto can do anything v any of them civs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldengold

avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Norway,Stavanger

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Alex v Alan Nathan Jerome   Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:19 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:
or youve played 900 games in like 1 year
Yep, it's called using your time wisely lol! But its been a month and a half. So i average like 2 games a day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Alex v Alan Nathan Jerome   Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:04 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
true but when u coming up against 1 civ wonder kerky boy and brett both dont like to push much so sit back with range what can u do.? all come down to out ecoing u. and its not like otto can do anything v any of them civs

Pushing with Aztec means burning your economy. Plus our position after knocking you boys off our butt wasn't exactly ideal to push in. Also, Ottoman do fine versus Portugal. It's a bit BS depending on map position, but Ottoman can beat a Portugal just fine.

You guys also never seized an opportunity to double up and go Abus Howdah versus Proton, forcing me to leave Kerk in a horrible position versus Spain with 4 natives. You guys just didn't fully utilize all your teams assets as the game went on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savorybeef

avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Alex v Alan Nathan Jerome   Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:44 pm

abus howdah wouldnt of mattered, if either you or kerk came my units would be useless, lbow and erk rape abus. wouldve ended the same way bb wouldnt of had enough eco to keep up a 4 native spam, especially against a brit at his walls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Alex v Alan Nathan Jerome   Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:01 pm

You guys still had more options available too you than letting BB drain in the natives :\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savorybeef

avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Alex v Alan Nathan Jerome   Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:13 pm

likeee what? falling back and getting out eco'd?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Brett Kerk Alex v Alan Nathan Jerome   

Back to top Go down
 
Brett Kerk Alex v Alan Nathan Jerome
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Alex 2.14 is available
» The sims 3
» Myrddin
» Anyone Heard If Alan Thorn Has.....
» GREEN LANTERN & MISCELLANEOUS FIGURES FOR SALE

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 3 versus 3-
Jump to: