The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

_PI, cdtsgt1126, DrDreadloc v Kerkumus, UofA_RX7, Cmontuptim

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brett

Brett

_PI, cdtsgt1126, DrDreadloc v Kerkumus, UofA_RX7, Cmontuptim Empty
PostSubject: _PI, cdtsgt1126, DrDreadloc v Kerkumus, UofA_RX7, Cmontuptim   _PI, cdtsgt1126, DrDreadloc v Kerkumus, UofA_RX7, Cmontuptim EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:07 am

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/1/30/2292658/Pi%20Dreadloc%20Cdt%20v%20Kerk%20UofA%20Cmon.age3Yrec

_PI: India
cdtsgt1126: Germans + Natives
DrDreadloc: Portuguese

Versus

Kerkumus (pept): British
UofA_RX7: Aztec
Cmontuptim: Ottoman + Natives

Me and UofA duked it out for awhile, while Dreadloc and Cmontuptim duke it out. Kerk and Cdtsgt duke it out at the natives. Eventually me and Dread 2v2 against UofA + Cmontuptim.

Watch and see how it plays out.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: _PI, cdtsgt1126, DrDreadloc v Kerkumus, UofA_RX7, Cmontuptim   _PI, cdtsgt1126, DrDreadloc v Kerkumus, UofA_RX7, Cmontuptim EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:56 pm

I tell ya what blows my mind,players always think if the other team has the weakest in the game, its a automatic win, and if they lose usualy someone has to make tons of excuses. another thing I find funny I will tell anyone if they are better than me, and I know I have my work cut out for me in big games, esp against my clan mates. I never cry if I lose, I give respect when it is due, but If i preform how i am capible and make fewer mistakes I have a chance against anyone. i know what it takes to win its just proforming whats my team expects from me. I am not what you call a agressive pusher in team games, I am the turtle racing the hare, stay steady and pace my strengths including time mangerment. remember who won the race Razz
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
Firom

PostSubject: Re: _PI, cdtsgt1126, DrDreadloc v Kerkumus, UofA_RX7, Cmontuptim   _PI, cdtsgt1126, DrDreadloc v Kerkumus, UofA_RX7, Cmontuptim EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:14 pm

I get the impression that india>aztecs...
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: _PI, cdtsgt1126, DrDreadloc v Kerkumus, UofA_RX7, Cmontuptim   _PI, cdtsgt1126, DrDreadloc v Kerkumus, UofA_RX7, Cmontuptim EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:00 am

fur suree
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: _PI, cdtsgt1126, DrDreadloc v Kerkumus, UofA_RX7, Cmontuptim   _PI, cdtsgt1126, DrDreadloc v Kerkumus, UofA_RX7, Cmontuptim EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:56 am

Except when they hide in their walls and kill Siege Eles with Arrow Knights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _PI, cdtsgt1126, DrDreadloc v Kerkumus, UofA_RX7, Cmontuptim   _PI, cdtsgt1126, DrDreadloc v Kerkumus, UofA_RX7, Cmontuptim EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:50 am

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
I tell ya what blows my mind,players always think if the other team has the weakest in the game, its a automatic win, and if they lose usualy someone has to make tons of excuses. another thing I find funny I will tell anyone if they are better than me, and I know I have my work cut out for me in big games, esp against my clan mates. I never cry if I lose, I give respect when it is due, but If i preform how i am capible and make fewer mistakes I have a chance against anyone. i know what it takes to win its just proforming whats my team expects from me. I am not what you call a agressive pusher in team games, I am the turtle racing the hare, stay steady and pace my strengths including time mangerment. remember who won the race Razz
yea its called getting old and not giving a sht. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: _PI, cdtsgt1126, DrDreadloc v Kerkumus, UofA_RX7, Cmontuptim   _PI, cdtsgt1126, DrDreadloc v Kerkumus, UofA_RX7, Cmontuptim Empty

Back to top Go down

_PI, cdtsgt1126, DrDreadloc v Kerkumus, UofA_RX7, Cmontuptim
Page 1 of 1