The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Allbinx

Allbinx

allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi Empty
PostSubject: allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi   allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:15 am

recorded game

gg. first game back in awhile... posted it for that person who wanted a china rec
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi   allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:44 am

My first game back to AOE in 6 months Smile
Was good to get in game tbh, need to oil my wrist joints so I can play better though

Germany FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi   allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:37 pm

what account is cmon using?
Back to top Go down
Patzer925

PostSubject: Allbinx is the shiznit   allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:50 pm

Have not watched the rec yet but wanted to thank you for taking my request and recording it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi   allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:11 am

Allbinx wrote:
recorded game

gg. first game back in awhile... posted it for that person who wanted a china rec
welcome back man. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi   allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:17 pm

watched it from the allbinx china mostly. otto beats china but eco cant last so eventually he wore em out. im still not sure why ghostu had that freaking deck. it was pathetic. also it looked like allbinx team overall just out played the others. im not sure how the brit on his team did so well vs the port.

allbinx plays china using his rattans if you didnt notice, lol used them well but way overused. you knew youd eco him out anyways im sure.

was gg
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi   allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:27 pm

yea buzz. exactly on point. i use my rattans to push... otherwise i wont push with china. cuz its too easy to be flanked. those rattans just own as a meat shield since u get 30 of em... i love em! so i push once those come out since china shpmts arrive so fast.
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi   allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:33 pm

Buck the System wrote:
im not sure how the brit on his team did so well vs the port.

The Port made practically no artillery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi   allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:23 pm

Allbinx wrote:
yea buzz. exactly on point. i use my rattans to push... otherwise i wont push with china. cuz its too easy to be flanked. those rattans just own as a meat shield since u get 30 of em... i love em! so i push once those come out since china shpmts arrive so fast.
yea go all food and switch to gold and pump the rattans like hell! was fun to watch china used that way.
Back to top Go down
Patzer925

PostSubject: Re: allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi   allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:47 pm

That was cool, its gives a noob something to learn from if they want to play China.
Back to top Go down
Patzer925

PostSubject: Re: allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi   allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:22 pm

When you guys play with China, do you delete any vills to make pop room? Or is it best to keep them for coin on the rice paddies?
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi   allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:19 pm

Im using my own account now to whoever asked...was the german in that last game though...

Patz with vills you have to go with what the game requires..
you cant remake vills past 99 (which is where chinas eco boost comes from)...so it pays to be sure that you wont need the eco

Obviously if your on a giant score and you really are just cruising along with no troubles it might not hurt, but generally speaking, better to be safe than sorry IMO, never know what could happen in a game to you or your allies

And if you are using ratten (love those little guys!) then you have 30 more pop to army anyway....so...really you shouldnt need much more, depending on who you are against..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi   allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi Empty

Back to top Go down

allbinx, cmontuptim, kerk VS. ghostu, skirmisher, pi
Page 1 of 1