The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Allbinx

Allbinx

allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain) Empty
PostSubject: allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain)   allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:23 pm

india game

i saw the game of pi and kerk when pi was using india and decided to try my luck... pretty good rec. magnus was a great partner. excellent teamwork

p.s. i put 10% export on to get my otto villies out faster at the beginning of the game..... and well.... forgot to take it off the entire duration... 26
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain)   allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:52 pm

I don't have the time to watch these games. How's your india?
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain)   allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:45 pm

not bad lol. couple noob mistakes. my score nevere dropped. ended with like 2600 i think. i fought head on in this one. there is a lot of recs of india vs. otto. like this one. it makes me curious as to how india fights head on with other civs.... we shall see
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain)   allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:19 pm

India>brits, though idk how I would do vs kerk's butch...
India might be greater than spain. Howdahs obliterate lancers and missionaries, and can take a serious beating from everything else. Not really sure on that one.
India>dutch because of the eco.
India<ports no doubt. Those mortars and massed art simply screw india.
India>Aztecs because they have no cannons for the infantry, and mahouts go through maces like a hot knife through butter.
India<Iroquois, because they have issues getting cav in through all those units.
India<Sioux because their mortars aren't long-range enough
India and China I'm not really sure about...
India>germany because of the lack of cannons to worry about. Dopps may kill the eles, but eles train fast and the inf drop dopps and uhlans nice and quick. Also, the skirms will lose to gurkhas.
India mirrors are interesting.
India loses to the ops, ofc.
This is all imo
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain)   allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:23 pm

I'll give this game a watch, I think your idea of getting export earlier for 4 vills isn't worthwhile IMO, because loosing 10% eco for that period of time just doesn't seem worthwhile to me. You'll age-up slower and age up with less resources, for 4 extra vills slightly faster.

That said, India v Ottoman is pretty much a sure-win for India IMO, Sanderson made the match-up more difficult for me in the 3v3 I posted, but it cost him far more to use Cav Archer/Hussar to beat my Mahouts than my Mahouts cost me.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain)   allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:28 am

My quick analysis.

First: Proton was Portuguese, Josh! Jeez

Second: As much as possible, try to keep both Explorers at the front, that way you can train the brown tigers off one and the white tigers off the other, getting out more tigers in less time.

Third: Howdah can be used as anti-artillery as well! In a pinch, you can make a quick handful of Howdah and beat down cannons/mortars with them. This is especially effective against Ottoman, who lack anti-cav strong enough to kill them before they can kill a cannon or two.

Fourth: Set your consulate to British during fighting, that 10% HP boost gives your entire army a big improvement and further enhances your armies ability to dominate.
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain)   allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:56 am

Brett wrote:
I'll give this game a watch, I think your idea of getting export earlier for 4 vills isn't worthwhile IMO, because loosing 10% eco for that period of time just doesn't seem worthwhile to me. You'll age-up slower and age up with less resources, for 4 extra vills slightly faster.

That said, India v Ottoman is pretty much a sure-win for India IMO, Sanderson made the match-up more difficult for me in the 3v3 I posted, but it cost him far more to use Cav Archer/Hussar to beat my Mahouts than my Mahouts cost me.

yes but see here... its only 10% on what 13 villies? which isnt a lot at all in comparison to 3 free ones early in the game. i dont know how much earlier it allows me to get them out compared to not putting it on 10% but perhaps its something we can test out
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain)   allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:32 am

Allbinx wrote:
Brett wrote:

yes but see here... its only 10% on what 13 villies? which isnt a lot at all in comparison to 3 free ones early in the game. i dont know how much earlier it allows me to get them out compared to not putting it on 10% but perhaps its something we can test out

It's 4 vills Razz, I suppose we can test it out sometime. Tell me when and I'll be there to see who's right Razz
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain)   allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:00 am

Might it not be handy with India to ally with Ports after 40 in some cases, because you can send armies from then which contain Culverins.

Just a little thought.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain)   allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:06 am

No, Siege Elephant do the job that a Culverin from the Portuguese consulate would fulfil. In addition, Howdah and Tigers can work in a pinch as well, Mahout can be okay as well.

Plus Consulate shipments have a very long train time which makes it useless, it takes forever to get units out of it, the fact you can only build one consulate doesn't help either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain)   allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:45 am

Allbinx wrote:
india game

i saw the game of pi and kerk when pi was using india and decided to try my luck... pretty good rec. magnus was a great partner. excellent teamwork

p.s. i put 10% export on to get my otto villies out faster at the beginning of the game..... and well.... forgot to take it off the entire duration... 26
too fn funny.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain)   allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:37 pm

tigers are great vs cannons imo. Fast attack, not always noticed, and no one has a bonus vs them (though they have no armor)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain)   allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain) Empty

Back to top Go down

allbinx (india), magnus (ports) VS. ghostu (otto), protonfusion (spain)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 2 versus 2-
Jump to: