The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef

Go down 
+4
cmontuptim
Dr. Dreadloc
cdtsgt11
Brett
8 posters
AuthorMessage

allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef Empty
PostSubject: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:48 am

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/12/2093375/binxkerkvscdtsavory.age3Yrec

Enjoy

allbinx - india
kerkumus- brit

cdt- otto
savory- port
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:17 pm

Criticism for allbinx: Okay allbinx, what the hell were you doing this game? There were alot of points where you needed to be with Kerk or on top of cdtsgt, but where trying to attack their base rather than getting map control slowly and keeping on top of cdt. The points where Kerk had to delete Villagers to keep up with cdtsgt and Beef at the same time murdered his economy badly. Letting him fight 2 people at various points in the game was just a bad decision.

In addition, there were points when I saw huge masses of Skirmisher-type units doubling on Kerk with little anti-cavalry, you could have sent a solid 4-5 Mahouts, microed them quickly and decimated that mass by 20 units at least.

Also, you left 1 siege elephant in your walls ALL GAME, jeez!

Criticism for Kerk: Don't just spam natives, it can really burn your economy if you can't focus and micro them onto Dragoon/Hussar, so you gotta be smart with them. In addition, always keep a bit of anti-cavalry on the ground, it's bad policy to not have at least 10 Dragoons to guard your Longbows, you never know when you're gonna get hit by cavalry.
Back to top Go down
cdtsgt11

cdtsgt11

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:30 pm

it was a gg for my team, we did a nice comeback after allbinx getting all factories..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:01 pm

yep gg here.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:47 pm

diff a battle of 4 titans here,lol
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:01 am

at times allbinx was just all over the map. even the bestest know. lol!
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Buck the System wrote:
at times allbinx was just all over the map. even the bestest know. lol!

While I agree mobility and tactical thinking are really important, there were points that allbinx just was not aiding Kerk with enough pop or was positioned wrong to aid him and this cost Kerk alot of economy trying to keep up with double-teams, as well as the fact Kerk was pretty much pinned.

Striking a good balance between tactical thinking/strategic play and coordinated team defence can be hard though, you have to make a lot of judgement calls.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:17 pm

I do not care how great ya are or how big a boom, no brit will not last long against a united team of ottoman abus, horse archer with Port organ guns, best goons in game, and best mortors to boot, and combined fast artilly production, lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:18 pm

yea thats a possibility. but imo and from the times we played on the same team i followed him and move as he did. hes the better player imo and i should be the one following his lead.

this game is classic example. he was india so its a no brainer.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:28 pm

I will say this for all around player, team player, and tactical leadership, Allbinx is the best team leader in aoe 3, no ins , ifs or buts....enuff said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:24 am

so follow the leader. just dont tell his ass to come help you.
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:18 am

Yeah Josh ftw
Got to let the better players lead, there is a reason they are better...and its generally because of their planning and tactic choices more than anything else....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:35 am

cmontuptim wrote:
Yeah Josh ftw
Got to let the better players lead, there is a reason they are better...and its generally because of their planning and tactic choices more than anything else....

Buck the System wrote:
so follow the leader. just dont tell his ass to come help you.

You guys are a trip. (cmon watch the game before you comment lol )

"follow the leader"doesnt work when the "leader" leaves you fighting 2 armies yourself. I had to delete 50 vill pop and fight savorys full army and a good bit of cdtsgts myself. I should never have to delete 50 vills. If I hadn't it wouldve been gg alot earlier. It drained me as well. If I didn't come back to my base cdt wouldve walked right in it. After Binx got the inital factories, he shouldve just stayed right by me and fought cdt head up and they wouldve drained. If you don't realize how much of a scramble I was in bt fighting two armies, eco management and cannons, just go to viewlock on me and get ready to throw up.

There is a time when offense is neccessary, but you have to know when it's time to come back and help and prioritize b/t ground that is worth taking and not. If you decide to let your partner get doubled heavy, you have to make sure you are doing something important and gaining map control which wasn't the case in this game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:47 am

i did watch it. sure he didnt help you much. what else do you want me to say? when i have played with allbinx before i just watch that mini map like a hawk and gradually mozzy my way towards him.

now your game was obviously different. they all are. you did well by yourself? is that what you wanted me to say?

my comments were mostly on how allbinx spread him self too thin.

see even the best get "caught up" in the action.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:28 pm

every great generals lost a battle from time to time,

kerk you whinner,lol. if you and allbinx played together 2v2 10 times, I bet you 2 be the victor at least 7 of them, so chill bro,lol
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Alexander Suvorov never lost a battle, one of the few truly great generals in history to be able to claim that. Admittedly, I doubt anyone playing AOE has the tactical chops that a true general would.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:59 pm

just watched this again. binx and kerk didnt really make any strategy mistakes me and cdt just outplayed them after the first few minutes. cdt was able to pretty much shut binx down after his facts got taken out, i held a pretty strong double in the natives, from a horrible fb, which allowed cdt to get a good set up for our first real push of the game, and we won that push pretty handily. just advice to binx you gotta use siege eles against cannons. kerk cant fight 2 people with cannons without and artillery help from you. howdahs cant really get to cannons in a big mass like that
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:21 pm

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
every great generals lost a battle from time to time,

kerk you whinner,lol. if you and allbinx played together 2v2 10 times, I bet you 2 be the victor at least 7 of them, so chill bro,lol

depends who they came up against
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:27 pm

thx for the tip.. ill work on my seige elephantage... HAHA advantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:44 am

just a tip. not the usual ,you suck,didnt help, bla bla bla.......ohhhh yeah thats right josh was on the other team. hmm scratch
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:20 am

yea buzz im just a spoiled brat thats why people invite me to their games and no one wants to play with you ever Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:50 am

yea i try not to give others impressions of other peeps, unlike you.
Back to top Go down
E_Drenaline

E_Drenaline

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:32 pm

I know i'm nobody and my opinions don't mean sh#t but I would like to see a rematch of these teams with a different civ for Allbinx maybe. China or Azzies or whichever is his favorite, or everyone play the civs they are personally best at playing.

Watched from Kerks view and it was hard on old eyes, lol. I don't see how you can juggle that much with eco and fighting at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:28 pm

E_Drenaline wrote:
I know i'm nobody and my opinions don't mean sh#t but I would like to see a rematch of these teams with a different civ for Allbinx maybe. China or Azzies or whichever is his favorite, or everyone play the civs they are personally best at playing.

Watched from Kerks view and it was hard on old eyes, lol. I don't see how you can juggle that much with eco and fighting at the same time.

yeah i'd be down with a rematch.

It's not just old eyes, its anybody's eyes.
Anyone would get sick from watching the game from my POV. I was clicking everywhere.
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:41 am

I turn the follow screen thing off, otherwise my eyes pop out of my head in fast forward lol...
Perhaps thats why i dont learn much from record games ^^

Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef   allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef Empty

Back to top Go down

allbinx kerkumus vs cdtsgt1126 savorybeef
Page 1 of 1