The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

allbinx's jap boom

Go down 
+5
Tom
Sanderson_FIN
E_Drenaline
Dr. Dreadloc
Allbinx
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Allbinx

Allbinx

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:29 pm

allbinx's jap boom Japsbo11

allbinx's jap boom Japsde11

click here for replay Very Happy

score of 1981 @ 40 min
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:16 am

I watch it , very nice boom Allbinx
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
E_Drenaline

E_Drenaline

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:38 pm

I think if would be kind of cool to watch the better players lame a 3v3 with 1 France, Japan and Russian player on each team.

Or even better would be one team with those 3 civs and one with their best non-OP counters to show noobs how to deal with those civs. How to deal with Gendarme spams, Daimyo/Shogun lamers and other probs that some players out there like to throw at people.

Make it unrated for fun. Alot of people come here for you recs and that would be a big help for victims of the OP civs. Instead of just living by the old saying "If you can't beat 'em join 'em"
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:07 am

another recording request? lets get it done!
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:04 am

i want in Very Happy
Back to top Go down

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:23 am

Allbinx wrote:
another recording request? lets get it done!
are you human joshua? lol! ridiculous. i just looked again and noticed your tc placement. had to wall your ass off kinda. thats the dif between a good boom/score/base, and the half asssded ones weve seen.

ive been tinkering with aztek and have had good results in a few, then i get 300 points lower next try. its been somewhat frustraing.

i maxed 1 time with 2180@40.

if you have the time or want to share some stuff id like to see an aztek for comparison to merge the 2 booms.

aka...the frankenstien! thx in adv, cheers
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:41 am

I think Brett has a rec somewhere of Aztec with 2350 or so.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:43 am

i guess with aztec wouldnt be so hard to get 2300 if u lame most on food .but a realistic good score is around 2000
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:38 pm

Oh, it was completely realistic.
Back to top Go down

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:15 pm

well yea ive done an all food and it was just unrealistic strat for them as a boom. so what i ask is for a realistic nr40 1v1 aztec. no tradeing with a partner. normal score i was getting for eco 70 food 10 wood 15gold.

no cows just a simple boom im looking for.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:05 pm

I did 2250 or something with about 60-70K food, 25-30K wood and 20K coin IIRC, I probably have the recording in my Fileden.

I imagine if I could be bothered to care enough, I could think up a new Aztec strategy separate from my old one and hit 2270 or so, but 2300 seems to me to be impossible. Aztec just lack some things you need to really get a boom like that rolling, like resource-giving age-up politicians.

If Sioux had the economic cards of Aztec (plus Aztec wise-women age-up), they could do 2300 easily because of the 800 wood and 1500 food politicians, which let you spam Town Centers up but amass food while ageing to sustain the Villager spam and improves your Imperial time by making it easier to focus on one resource.

Too bad Aztec really don't interest me at all for fighting, their army is too boring and has too many flaws to really be fun. Train speed is not a factor, I can work a Firepit just fine, the real problem is that they have no splash damage units (excluding Skull Knight) and Macehaultin are just so friggin' weak for an RI unit, they're like Strelet only Aztec don't have factories so it means you run into the problem of wood.

They do have pretty good counter-artillery with Arrow Knights and awesome anti-cavalry power with ERKs, but mass RI with protection from Coyote Runner (Musk/HI, RC) is just brutal for them to deal with cost-effectively, even with Coyote Stealth a smart player will just put Explorers/Spies in their army to reveal them and that will become a moot point.

Edit: Aztec Boom recording: http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/1/30/2292658/Pi%20Aztec.age3Yrec

Score: 2262
Resources: 68K food, 27K wood, 18K coin
Back to top Go down

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am

yea just imagine.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:22 am

PLEASE stay on topic this is jap not aztec, place your stuff on right formats, ty
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:51 pm

Buzz, why do you use that horrific pic? It's freakin' me out.
Back to top Go down

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:47 pm

Tom wrote:
thats this weeks avatar. told ya id be mixing it up.

btw this jap record shows japan eco is fine. 100k total unspeant at 40.

still op even without the eco madness. nj josh cheers
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:47 pm

Buck the System wrote:
Tom wrote:

dam, if u dont have enough money for a doctor i can give u some
Back to top Go down

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:08 pm

ivanteran wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
Tom wrote:

na man. peso is worth crap anyways. how bout some tacos.

the pic is 3 days after surgery. 48 staples lol.

btw nice boom.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:41 pm

hope you recover nicely buzz
Back to top Go down

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:14 am

i wont lie, or wish this on my worst enemy. its been brutally painfull the whole way throughout.

and no i dont get any meds. they cut me off after 8 weeks.
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:37 am

Buck the System wrote:
ivanteran wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
Tom wrote:

na man. peso is worth crap anyways. how bout some tacos.

the pic is 3 days after surgery. 48 staples lol.

btw nice boom.

hey i am just trying to help special ppl
Back to top Go down

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:24 pm

^^^^yea thx. but i dont expect anything from anyone. your false hearted babbling is mostly why "you are you" ivan.
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:44 pm

Buck the System wrote:
^^^^yea thx. but i dont expect anything from anyone. your false hearted babbling is mostly why "you are you" ivan.

tongue
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:08 pm

I know when dread is being serious, what i say is 101% truth and straight up, its the way i am , the way i was raise , and the way i believe, its up to who reads or listen if they care what I say or not, since i know what i say is full of wisdom, i will not lose sleep if they dont,lol

I know a game that is simular that I love to face anyone in aoe....chess Razz
Back to top Go down
E_Drenaline

E_Drenaline

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:57 pm

1. e4 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:50 am

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:

I know a game that is simular that I love to face anyone in aoe....chess Razz

Hey Dread, do you know some way we could play a chess game against eachother online once?

I'd love to. I love chess, but nobody ever wants to do it Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

allbinx's jap boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom Empty

Back to top Go down

allbinx's jap boom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next