The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DreaD's Russian BooM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

DreaD's Russian BooM Empty
PostSubject: DreaD's Russian BooM   DreaD's Russian BooM EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:59 pm

Ok, Ok I am not ever going to be a mega Boomer, but I will start adding Booms for the Noob's to learn from, esp if they like playing on Deccan, which I enjoy that map alot. I am a Deccan Map junkie.

I will add recording in few days, if others like to give advice than do so.

DreaD's Russian BooM Screen19
A imperial under 16 minutes is a easy task...

DreaD's Russian BooM Screen22
and a average of 2200 score should be obtainable
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: DreaD's Russian BooM   DreaD's Russian BooM EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:10 pm

nice boom. but i think deccan isnt really the common map to test booming skills...there u almost reach 100 points score more than usual. and agetime one min before if i dont guess that false...
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: DreaD's Russian BooM   DreaD's Russian BooM EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:29 pm

I said Russian boom for "Deccan" players and to note its not that much diff for any other map, and like any other map your civ needs to explot what that particular map treasures and resources has. each map is unique on its own.
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: DreaD's Russian BooM   DreaD's Russian BooM EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:36 am

sioux boom is ridiculous on this map. it makes them very quick because of the warchiefs capabilities. hes awesome if your not fighting against him and his artillery ownage.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: DreaD's Russian BooM   DreaD's Russian BooM EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:53 pm

is that your excuse for white wtfpwning you in that rec? anyway back on topic im gonna have to agree with der gartner, heres my 2 cents
DreaD's Russian BooM Screen101
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DreaD's Russian BooM   DreaD's Russian BooM Empty

Back to top Go down

DreaD's Russian BooM
Page 1 of 1