The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc

Go down 
+5
savorybeef
Sanderson_FIN
Brett
Allbinx
birds are shy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:59 am

savorybeef wrote:
no hes just a total asshole, almost the entire sup community hates him, even the rest of mmc. totally srsly though, we had this thread at agesanc once that made h20 quit the game for like 4 months it was the most epic flaming and embarassment of a young man that ive ever seen, someone recorded him on vent fucking screaming about loosing and letting his ego go wild
flaming 3 sites is trolling at its finest wtg. you guys flame evryone and think its ok. well imo its not.

tisk tisk on you guys for your immaturity.

@brid, yay you beat him but theres better ways to get your ego up. nr 20 ottos and brits are the best nr20 civs so i dont see much in this.
Back to top Go down
birds are shy

birds are shy

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:20 am

NR20 expert Buzz chimes in.

Again, this isn't egoing, I've beat him 3 times already. he sucks well.

At my level the civ strength is like this, but some are uneven like France is much better than China, but China is much better than almost anything else.

Top 2:
1 China better than all but France
2 Iro better than all but close against China or Port

The next 5 are right behind
3 Spain
4 Brit
5 France if you know how, and nobody does except me
6 Port
7 Otto - for nooby revolt which will beat captains

Next 4 all great, but not against as many civs

Aztec
Dutch
Japan
India

Worst:
German and Sioux are both just plain bad.

Basically in 90% of matchups, any two civs excluding Sioux and German will be fair. That is pretty good balance.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:28 pm

Buck the System wrote:
savorybeef wrote:
no hes just a total asshole, almost the entire sup community hates him, even the rest of mmc. totally srsly though, we had this thread at agesanc once that made h20 quit the game for like 4 months it was the most epic flaming and embarassment of a young man that ive ever seen, someone recorded him on vent fucking screaming about loosing and letting his ego go wild
flaming 3 sites is trolling at its finest wtg. you guys flame evryone and think its ok. well imo its not.

tisk tisk on you guys for your immaturity.

@brid, yay you beat him but theres better ways to get your ego up. nr 20 ottos and brits are the best nr20 civs so i dont see much in this.

dude dont talk about what you dont know about, i didnt do anything flaming him, i actually tried to distract people away from tearing him apart, which is before i noticed what a asshat he is, honestly though he deserves whatever he gets. he flames every time he looses, and he flames hard.
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:44 pm

"he flames every time he looses, and he flames hard."
yeah, flamers Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Brett wrote:
Ego tends to work inward and upon oneself, rather than outward towards others. You criticize yourself a lot, blow up and yell at someone because you're actually pissed at yourself, etc.

Then again, I'm not a doctor!

I am not psychiatrist either, but I think you confuse ego with pride here. Pride wil work upon oneself where ego (vanity) will define itself toward others.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:18 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
Brett wrote:
Ego tends to work inward and upon oneself, rather than outward towards others. You criticize yourself a lot, blow up and yell at someone because you're actually pissed at yourself, etc.

I am not psychiatrist either, but I think you confuse ego with pride here. Pride wil work upon oneself where ego (vanity) will define itself toward others.

Ego is usually benchmarked against others, but both tend to work inward and mess with your own mind more than others.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:32 pm

Brett wrote:
BedingBedang wrote:
Brett wrote:

Ego is usually benchmarked against others, but both tend to work inward and mess with your own mind more than others.

got to love egotastic geeks though
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:35 pm

yea gotta love beating them too... i remember when i played top_tryit or sumthin in china mirror 1v1. he flamed me for forever after that... i hacked this and that... man he was mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:09 pm

bridarshy wrote:
NR20 expert Buzz chimes in.

Again, this isn't egoing, I've beat him 3 times already. he sucks well.

At my level the civ strength is like this, but some are uneven like France is much better than China, but China is much better than almost anything else.

Top 2:
1 China better than all but France
2 Iro better than all but close against China or Port

The next 5 are right behind
3 Spain
4 Brit
5 France if you know how, and nobody does except me
6 Port
7 Otto - for nooby revolt which will beat captains

Next 4 all great, but not against as many civs

Aztec
Dutch
Japan
India

Worst:
German and Sioux are both just plain bad.

Basically in 90% of matchups, any two civs excluding Sioux and German will be fair. That is pretty good balance.
man, i know you know your civs and stuff but, with a fur trade france and india can get a first army that is just totally whacked for nr20. any one can fur trade and have enough for that army that owns.
other civs like otto in a nr 20, all you need is jans and its gg unless the opponent has more than2 walls. split the army and box them to get max speed/mirco.
Back to top Go down
birds are shy

birds are shy

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:01 pm

And what are your jans going to do if your opponent makes artillery wise man?

And not everyone can fur trade in nr 20, maybe nr 25, but not nr 20. They don't ever have army.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:21 pm

bridarshy wrote:
And what are your jans going to do if your opponent makes artillery wise man?

And not everyone can fur trade in nr 20, maybe nr 25, but not nr 20. They don't ever have army.
oh i wonder why? maybe nr 20 nubs?
Back to top Go down
birds are shy

birds are shy

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:03 pm

Yeah to busy playing nr 40.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2