The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates

Go down 
+5
Manfred
Brett
NANOMENSCH
Phinchen
Logan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan

Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates Empty
PostSubject: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:55 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/screen47t.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/screen46d.jpg/

eidt: played with normal speed

Last edited by Logan on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phinchen

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:25 am

The card with which you can build vills in houses is called : estates
Back to top Go down
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:51 am

Phinchen wrote:
The card with which you can build vills in houses is called : estates

thx phinchen

and the game is played in online modus !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:33 am

Logan wrote:

I looked at the pathetic SS's of your boom, although you should've posted a recording, bc who knows if you got llamas and a trade post before 40. Nevertheless, IT was sad tbh.

See the difference between noobs and pros is this simple fact: Pros know how to max their eco w/o compromising their military power @ 40, since that is what matters most.
The point of doing NO WOOD TRADE and NO ESTATES is to boost YOUR MILITARY. You sent BOTH food cards before 40 instead? I don't know what's funnier. The fact you sent 2 food cards instead of military cards, or the fact you only got 63k food with BOTH food cards before 40 . Either way, this definitely gave me an epic laugh out loud. More importantly, what is funnier than all of that is the fact that you REALLY believe that your boom is realistic. Its so sad that you just have to laugh about it.

You didn't even have AA in your deck man.

Try posting when you have something to add to the community.

Thanks for the laughs !
Back to top Go down
NANOMENSCH

NANOMENSCH

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:20 am

Ähm yeah, that was a boom, it must not be realistic, boom -> max eco and not boom -> max eco and max military
I know him and he dont play that way in a rated game Laughing
Back to top Go down
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:31 pm

Lights, Camera, Action! wrote:
Logan wrote:

I looked at the pathetic SS's of your boom, although you should've posted a recording, bc who knows if you got llamas and a trade post before 40. Nevertheless, IT was sad tbh.

See the difference between noobs and pros is this simple fact: Pros know how to max their eco w/o compromising their military power @ 40, since that is what matters most.
The point of doing NO WOOD TRADE and NO ESTATES is to boost YOUR MILITARY. You sent BOTH food cards before 40 instead? I don't know what's funnier. The fact you sent 2 food cards instead of military cards, or the fact you only got 63k food with BOTH food cards before 40 . Either way, this definitely gave me an epic laugh out loud. More importantly, what is funnier than all of that is the fact that you REALLY believe that your boom is realistic. Its so sad that you just have to laugh about it.

You didn't even have AA in your deck man.

Try posting when you have something to add to the community.

Thanks for the laughs !

make your own boom man
without estates and woodtrade !!
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:38 pm

He has. Watch any recorded game of his Brit's over the last few months.
Back to top Go down
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Brett wrote:

he always plays with trade and estates !
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:55 am

Logan wrote:
Brett wrote:

he always plays with trade and estates !

not right i only saw him few times with trade...estates werent in his deck all replays i watched and played against him
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:39 pm

oh cmon kerk, you're acting like buzz here(except you actually know wtf you're talking about). he might not be an expert, but you could give him some advice nicely instead of calling him noob and pathetic. if you treat everyone who isn't an expert at aoe3 poorly then that's like 90% (at least) of the community. you weren't always an expert either bro
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:51 am

yahh gotsta agree. your only being like that bcuz he's using brits, if he did the same quality boom for any other civ you wouldnt have said anything i bet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:19 am

J4|V|3$ wrote:
oh cmon kerk, you're acting like buzz here(except you actually know wtf you're talking about). he might not be an expert, but you could give him some advice nicely instead of calling him noob and pathetic. if you treat everyone who isn't an expert at aoe3 poorly then that's like 90% (at least) of the community. you weren't always an expert either bro

Why would I give him advice when he's not seeking it? He posted this boom to show what he could do. If it was legit, I wouldn't have said anything. And my criticism to his boom had plenty of advice that he simply rejected with, " Do your own boom man, without estates or wood trade! " He clearly isn't looking for advice although it was there.

1. The point of no trade or estates is to max your military at 40.
2. He needs AA in his deck.
3. Don't send both food card before 40.

But again, he wasn't looking for advice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:30 am

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
yahh gotsta agree. your only being like that bcuz he's using brits, if he did the same quality boom for any other civ you wouldnt have said anything i bet
'
The key word there is "quality", which this boom was far from. And by you saying its a quality boom only proves my point that most ppl here would look at those SSs and think it is completely fine. Therefore something needed to be said. He didn't seek advice, he wanted to prove something. He didn't even post a recording. He just posted SSs to show his "score" , meaning he wasn't looking for advice.

Why would I need to say anything about any other boom he did for another civ? I'm sure other people would be on that too and there would be no need for me to say anything. This "quality" Brit boom he did would be the equivalent of a "quality" Port boom that had 80 k food and 10 k gold at 40 with a 2400 score;and claiming its legit. It was ridiculously obvious to me that his boom wasn't realistic although you thought it was a "quality boom".

And on top of that it wasn't even recorded. It was just pathetic and deserved criticism. Had he asked for advice, which its clear he didn't want it or was seeking it, I would've given it to him with a different tone.
Back to top Go down
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:41 am

And on top of that it wasn't even recorded. It was just pathetic and deserved criticism. Had he asked for advice, which its clear he didn't want it or was seeking it, I would've given it to him with a different tone.

i know i´m not a pro
i´m only 1.lt Sad

i though you as the best britan here (i think) would give advices automatically ?

and it was recorded i just waited that somebody say he wants to watch it
i can post it if you want and then you give me advices? Wink

yeah next time i´ll send something military instead of foodcards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:48 am

Logan wrote:

i know i´m not a pro
i´m only 1.lt Sad

i though you as the best britan here (i think) would give advices automatically ?

Maybe there was a language barrier earlier. Post if you want man. : )
Back to top Go down
NANOMENSCH

NANOMENSCH

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:40 pm

Logan wrote:

i know i´m not a pro
i´m only 1.lt Sad

Liar, youre captain Razz
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:00 pm

Logan wrote:

i know i´m not a pro
i´m only 1.lt Sad

he's has the best british here??? if u talking about booming u probs right. but if u play nothing but brits for the last 2 years u be the same ^^
Back to top Go down
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:02 pm

NANOMENSCH wrote:
Logan wrote:

i know i´m not a pro
i´m only 1.lt Sad

Liar, youre captain Razz

haha yeah since 1 hour Wink

@ kerk: maybe a 1v1 sometime?
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:48 pm

Logan wrote:

Lol...
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:26 pm

kerk, you miss understood the context i was using "quality" in, i didnt even look at the screen shot or his resource count, i really couldnt care less for a brit boom
i meant 'same quality' as in same teer of a boom for a different civ, a boom at the same level, SAME QUALITY!!!

Last edited by I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Tom wrote:
Logan wrote:

Lol...

why lol???

he is a good player
when i play vs him i can learn something?!?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:44 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
Logan wrote:

i know i´m not a pro
i´m only 1.lt Sad

he's has the best british here??? if u talking about booming u probs right. but if u play nothing but brits for the last 2 years u be the same ^^

Don't be jealous spunky : ) I know you want yours to be the best one day : )
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:36 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
Logan wrote:

i know i´m not a pro
i´m only 1.lt Sad

Don't be jealous spunky : ) I know you want yours to be the best one day : )

i think we both no the truth there kerky boy.im all about the fighting ill leave the booming to u girl's :O unless u want an aztec boom? metis gave me his approval
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates   Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates Empty

Back to top Go down

Logan Brits 2520 without trade, wood cards and estates
Page 1 of 1