The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kerk using something besides brits :P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Clown

Clown

Kerk using something besides brits :P Empty
PostSubject: Kerk using something besides brits :P   Kerk using something besides brits :P EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:56 am

killerclown(india) and cmontuptim(sioux) vs kerk(IRO) + brett(aztec) in a laugher. We never use these civils so we figured we'd let the other team pick what we use. Smile

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/8/29/2558211/killertimvskerkpiindiasiouxvsazteciro.age3Yrec

Another one of kerk this time using ottos in 3v3. I kind of played like shit to start with my dutch but tim pissed me off enough to push on through and piss off brett Razz

teams were KERK,CLOWN,SASSAASASASA VS DREADLOC,BRETT,CMONTUPTIM

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/8/29/2558211/brett%2C%20tim%2C%20dread%20VS%20clown%2C%20kerk%20sasasasasa.age3Yrec
Back to top Go down
JailhouseRock

PostSubject: Re: Kerk using something besides brits :P   Kerk using something besides brits :P EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:04 pm

i cant download it ... Shocked

must i have a programm ?

Thomas
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Kerk using something besides brits :P   Kerk using something besides brits :P EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:35 pm

was'nt Kerk playing probs his mum or summit ^^
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Kerk using something besides brits :P   Kerk using something besides brits :P EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:46 pm

The first game was a tragic case of me and Kerk being completely out of our heads the entire game, laughing and saying "JUST RAM RUSH HAHA!" all game long, which was quite hilarious.

The second one was a bad teamwork game for our side, not to mention a wee bit of Kerk's annoyingly good teamwork that game.
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Kerk using something besides brits :P   Kerk using something besides brits :P EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:31 am

Sioux ftw...Got in and no idea what to kill with no factories so just ran in circles killing houses ^^ lol

Second game was lame :p
Was i brits? =\
All I remember of that game was me getting pwned 21
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kerk using something besides brits :P   Kerk using something besides brits :P EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:50 am

i dont even remember that 2nd game.. i might have to watch it..

first game i remember well... lol
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: Kerk using something besides brits :P   Kerk using something besides brits :P EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:25 pm

2nd game was PD and you were otto and we played with sasasasasa. hopping kerk and frustrating brett ftw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kerk using something besides brits :P   Kerk using something besides brits :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Kerk using something besides brits :P
Page 1 of 1