The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc

Go down 
+5
savorybeef
Sanderson_FIN
Brett
Allbinx
birds are shy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
birds are shy

birds are shy

h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc Empty
PostSubject: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:24 pm

I get a good flaming, apparently he lost because he didn't have the other native! lol.
When I watched the recording, it is actually within range, he just didn't build it. Anyways, he plays like a captain.

http://rapidshare.com/files/297947090/h20_vs_bridarshy_gp_brit_brit_20_min.age3Yrec

Or you can get it off Heaven Games...

http://aoe3.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=2657

I tried to post it in Agesanc, but he complained to the moderator who deleted it to protect his ego.
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:53 pm

lol how can they do that. its not like its flaming or nething... homos
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:06 am

well i guess they have a reason to delete. cuz that was incredibly embarrasing
Back to top Go down
birds are shy

birds are shy

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:15 am

lol I think if you are as good as him they will just do whatever you tell them. They certainly wouldn't do it the other way around for me, if I lost...
And I owe you a DVD still.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:25 am

H2O strikes me as the kind of player who does 90% of his actions from his subconcious (E.G. without thinking), in his supremecy play you can easily see this in his reactions and such, they're lightning quick.

However, seeing as he's played treaty a handful of times, I doubt he had the breadth of knowledge of TR that he does for Sup. Not trying to say Bridarshy didn't deserve to win or someshit like that, I just have a feeling that H2O gets pissed that he can be beat at NR20 due to his lack of experience, yet stomp 98% of people in Sup.

By the way, I want a DVD too Bridarshy!
Back to top Go down
birds are shy

birds are shy

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:27 am

Of your mom? Consider it in the mail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:32 am

bridarshy wrote:
I get a good flaming, apparently he lost because he didn't have the other native! lol.
When I watched the recording, it is actually within range, he just didn't build it. Anyways, he plays like a captain.

http://rapidshare.com/files/297947090/h20_vs_bridarshy_gp_brit_brit_20_min.age3Yrec

Or you can get it off Heaven Games...

http://aoe3.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=2657

I tried to post it in Agesanc, but he complained to the moderator who deleted it to protect his ego.

I'm not really sure what this is all about.

You are excited that you beat a Sup player in TR20, which no one really cares about or plays anymore, hence why you are the only one left.

Why don't you play Sup vs H20? I don't think he'd be bragging about beating you in his gaming specialty, so I'm not sure why you are doing the same thing.

I remember the game where you teamed up with me VS yomomma and I had to tell you to make mortars with Port and culverins. B/c you wouldn't listen, I had to send you 4 mortars to get you to even push vs Yomomma, who isn't exactly what we could call a top TR player. Even with your boom at 15 min to go until TR, you asked "When should I activate the church food tech? " LOL!

You aren't any good at TR40 and a bad 1st lt at best. Should Yomomma brag about beating you at something that isn't your gametype?

Do you not remember Ivan beating you at your own TR type?

I'm not sure why your so excited about beating a Sup player in TR 20 match, which again nobody cares about so you can keep your thread about this on Agecom to see if some noobs will praise your "accomplishment".....

Last edited by Lights, Camera, Action! on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
birds are shy

birds are shy

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:35 am

I don't even know who you are. I don't care about the win, and you shouldn't care if I did care. Unless somehow you thought yourself so important that it concerned you. (Trust me, you wouldn't be a consideration of mine if I was thinking of posting a game or not.)

I'm posting because Agesanc deleted it. I said that in the first post, don't you read it first?

Besides, so not many (good players) play tr 20, that means I shouldn't too? Or maybe I should post recs of it to encourage others to play it, instead of the same old boring nr40. Nobody cares who is better, besides I'm sure your e-penis is much bigger than mine.

Last edited by bridarshy on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:36 am

_h20 is not to be defended, he has had serious ego issues in his treaty adventures. and of course he'd beat brid in supremacy. but I bet he expected to beat him in TR20 too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:39 am

bridarshy wrote:
I don't even know who you are. I don't care about the win, and you shouldn't care if I did care. Unless somehow you thought yourself so important that it concerned you. (Trust me, you wouldn't be a consideration of mine if I was thinking of posting a game or not.)

I'm posting because Agesanc deleted it. I said that in the first post, don't you read it first?

Besides, so not many plat tr 20, that means I shouldn't too? Or maybe I should post recs of it to encourage others to play it, instead of the same old boring nr40. Nobody cares who is better, besides I'm sure your e-penis is much bigger than mine.

OFC I read it, don't act like you posting this was just to call out AgeSanc. That was partially it, If you didn't really care that you beat him, you wouldn't have posted it at all.

ANd nobody cares but you. You even got defensive and made excuses after Ivan laid the wood to you in your matchup.
And you call you TR40 "boring" b/c you can't even beat Yomomma at it lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:44 am

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
_h20 is not to be defended, he has had serious ego issues in his treaty adventures. and of course he'd beat brid in supremacy. but I bet he expected to beat him in TR20 too.

I think its just ridiculous to brag about beating someone at a game type that they are very unfamiliar with. Thats like you beating me at collesium jocolor
Back to top Go down
birds are shy

birds are shy

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:45 am

I can post for whatever reason I please. If I want to ego I can. I'm not, but I could. And then I could ignore anyone like you who might decide to have a problem with it. Really, I want as many people to see him lose as possible since that is what he wanted to avoid by having the rec taken down. My treaty 40 skill isn't relevant to the conversation, nor is your lack of irl girlfriends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:54 am

bridarshy wrote:
I can post for whatever reason I please. If I want to ego I can. I'm not, but I could. And then I could ignore anyone like you who might decide to have a problem with it. Really, I want as many people to see him lose as possible since that is what he wanted to avoid by having the rec taken down. My treaty 40 skill isn't relevant to the conversation, nor is your lack of irl girlfriends.

lol!

Don't coy or like your not trying to get recognized for beating him. Not sure why you are getting personal about an online game. How would you know anything about my real life experiences with girls? Maybe you wish you had some?

Plus we all know I'm hotter than you king
Back to top Go down
birds are shy

birds are shy

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:56 am

Sounds like you take offense, I must have struck a nerve. Why don't you come play nr 20 sometime, or no, you just like to talk shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:03 pm

bridarshy wrote:
Sounds like you take offense, I must have struck a nerve. Why don't you come play nr 20 sometime, or no, you just like to talk shit.

Yes, I am offended. Yes, you have struck a nerve. You got me good man lol!

We all know your a joke Brid. Ivan even proved it. No one will say it to you, but ppl do say it.

I couldn't imagine if more ppl actually learned the booms for TR20. We'd be walking on you like Yomomma did. lol!
But again, nobody cares about TR20, hence why you are the ONLY player left and why you are still replying to someone's comments that you supposedly don't care for...

Keep holding onto TR 20 man, you are all that it has left.
Back to top Go down
birds are shy

birds are shy

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:14 pm

Yooomama? That must have been years ago, sure as hell I don't care if I win nr 40 so count me out on even trying. I've got 40+wins in a row, do you? The 1 loss was ivan, because he had a better civ and map, then before that was another 25 wins. What about the other 5 experts I've beaten? I'd name them but you would call me for boasting again. Seriously, what has go you going? Since when do you have something against me?

Does it has to do with out last game where our team lost, and you blamed it on me? Lick your wounds and get over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:22 pm

bridarshy wrote:
Yooomama? That must have been years ago, sure as hell I don't care if I win nr 40 so count me out on even trying. I've got 40+wins in a row, do you? The 1 loss was ivan, because he had a better civ and map, then before that was another 25 wins. What about the other 5 experts I've beaten? I'd name them but you would call me for boasting again. Seriously, what has go you going? Since when do you have something against me?

Does it has to do with out last game where our team lost, and you blamed it on me? Lick your wounds and get over it.

It was 3 months ago at the most. And I never blamed you for our team loss. The loss came from civ combo. I just thought it was funny b/c you couldn't beat yomomma even with my additional help.

Its obvious you are boasting and trying to get recognition. I mean read the title and tell me your only reason for posting the game was to show the corruption of AgeSanc? Yeah right.....

And no TR 40 player has 40+wins in a row. Most of us do team games and it would be nearly impossible to accomplish this.

See in TR40 there is something called competition, meaning there are actually opponents to lose to, unlike TR 20 where you are the only person.

Why do you always think of this game in a personal light? Its nothing against you personally. You were the one who got personal about this as you did with Ivan beating you.
My comments have been nothing to criticize you a person, but to criticize your obvious motives in posting this thread on here and Agecom.
Back to top Go down
birds are shy

birds are shy

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:33 pm

Personally, you obviously have some problem with me boasting, that is what you keep complaining about.

I hope you don't have the pass to these forums. You might start deleting my posts.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:06 pm

calm down kiddos... seriously though h20 is a total asshat to everyone he deserves to be embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:17 pm

he actually did state that the reason he was posting it was due to that agesanct deleted it. which is retarded on a public forum.

oh and for the record. i would post on all sites if i beat iamgrunt in tr. 40 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:28 pm

savory, who's that block of hair in the right of your photo? lol!
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:42 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:

Call me a crazy psychiatrist here, but I suspect _H2O's underlying problem is more than he gets pissed at himself for loosing something he knows he should win, rather than exclusively being mad at others for winning.

Ego tends to work inward and upon oneself, rather than outward towards others. You criticize yourself a lot, blow up and yell at someone because you're actually pissed at yourself, etc.

Then again, I'm not a doctor!
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:00 pm

well yea. just didn't find the words
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:12 pm

no hes just a total asshole, almost the entire sup community hates him, even the rest of mmc. totally srsly though, we had this thread at agesanc once that made h20 quit the game for like 4 months it was the most epic flaming and embarassment of a young man that ive ever seen, someone recorded him on vent fucking screaming about loosing and letting his ego go wild
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Brett wrote:
Sanderson_FIN wrote:

Call me a crazy psychiatrist here, but I suspect _H2O's underlying problem is more than he gets pissed at himself for loosing something he knows he should win, rather than exclusively being mad at others for winning.

Ego tends to work inward and upon oneself, rather than outward towards others. You criticize yourself a lot, blow up and yell at someone because you're actually pissed at yourself, etc.

Then again, I'm not a doctor!
from now on i will refer to you as Dr. Pi or maybe Dr. P(h)i(l)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc   h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc Empty

Back to top Go down

h2o wishing he could play brits like me - Deleted from Agesanc
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next