The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
goldengold

goldengold

kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else Empty
PostSubject: kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else   kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:20 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?nkkmcnzmi2n

Just watch and laugh.

civs: Brits,germans,aztecs against india,dutch,germany.

For those who watch please tell me the mistakes i made with germans since they are new to me.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else   kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:30 pm

i love how you named the rec "goldkerkV2germanfuckers". this sounds good already!
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else   kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:33 pm

freet0 wrote:
i love how you named the rec "goldkerkV2germanfuckers". this sounds good already!

lol! lol!
Forgot to add _pi to the name and there were 3 germen fuckers Very Happy (No offense to any germans)
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else   kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:54 pm

OK just watched it. lol those bastards hopped all over creation. they got hella drained too, might have something to do with the colossal number of villagers they employed to build and rebuild their FBs every 2 minutes. did your neck get sore looking back and forth all the time? i laughed.
lol! lol! lol!

you did pretty good as germany (at least better than that doppel spammer on the other team). i didn't really notice much except there were a few points where you didn't have any anti-cav in your army. if they weren't busy looking at the other side of the map building a new base they might have noticed Razz
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else   kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:24 pm

freet0 wrote:
OK just watched it. lol those bastards hopped all over creation. they got hella drained too, might have something to do with the colossal number of villagers they employed to build and rebuild their FBs every 2 minutes. did your neck get sore looking back and forth all the time? i laughed.
lol! lol! lol!

you did pretty good as germany (at least better than that doppel spammer on the other team). i didn't really notice much except there were a few points where you didn't have any anti-cav in your army. if they weren't busy looking at the other side of the map building a new base they might have noticed Razz

Yea i noticed that too, but the other german didnt know how to flank so i could see him coming and just get some natives out.

Also, I made 3 horse artillary that game. 2 of them were still alive when they resigned, probably had them for 10 mins!
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else   kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:31 pm

lol. why did kerk resign right before the last German did? is that his new signature? because he did that in the game where norman did terrible too
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else   kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:44 am

goldengold wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nkkmcnzmi2n

Just watch and laugh.

civs: Brits,germans,aztecs against india,dutch,germany.

For those who watch please tell me the mistakes i made with germans since they are new to me.

i thought u might of learned a little from the other night nipper ,DOOPLE BOX and nothing more is needed
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else   kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:11 am

freet0 wrote:
lol. why did kerk resign right before the last German did? is that his new signature? because he did that in the game where norman did terrible too

He wanted to give them the win.

Lol alan so true lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else   kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:26 am

All I did was support and chase dops anyway, not like Aztec are much good at head-to-head fighting tbh. Only really useful at support.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else   kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:33 pm

Brett wrote:
All I did was support and chase dops anyway, not like Aztec are much good at head-to-head fighting tbh. Only really useful at support.

thats all your good for anyway lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else   kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:29 pm

goldengold wrote:
Brett wrote:

thats all your good for anyway lol! lol! lol!
you gonna take that brett?
Back to top Go down
no rush general

PostSubject: Re: kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else   kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:34 pm

Since goldengold was controlling Germany for the first time and the Aztecs were present I initially predicted the Zelle to win. By about 38:00 I changed my mind after being horrified by the 21:00 German age time and decision to not send 2 economic upgrades. Also the Indian age time was 2 mins over par. I was then 95% certain team MasterKenneth would win.

Team zelle was mediocre at their best. Various upgrades were seriously delayed or forgotten completely including advanced arsenal. Their German commander was very weak and squandered what few resources where available.
The Dutch were the only reason team Zelle lasted more than 5 minutes thanks to a competant defense which was ultimately overwhelmed in a 2 vs 1.

Team Zelle made serious blunders and team MasterKenneth won by taking advantage. Nothing special was needed here.

German blunders:
- slow age IV 18:00 +
- slow age V 21:00 +
- advanced arsenal delayed
- food silos not sent
- rum distillery not sent
- settler wagons sent away from mills/plantations
- dopplesoldners sent against jaguar warriors
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else   kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:07 pm

no rush general wrote:
Since goldengold was controlling Germany for the first time and the Aztecs were present I initially predicted the Zelle to win. By about 38:00 I changed my mind after being horrified by the 21:00 German age time and decision to not send 2 economic upgrades. Also the Indian age time was 2 mins over par. I was then 95% certain team MasterKenneth would win.

Team zelle was mediocre at their best. Various upgrades were seriously delayed or forgotten completely including advanced arsenal. Their German commander was very weak and squandered what few resources where available.
The Dutch were the only reason team Zelle lasted more than 5 minutes thanks to a competant defense which was ultimately overwhelmed in a 2 vs 1.

Team Zelle made serious blunders and team MasterKenneth won by taking advantage. Nothing special was needed here.

German blunders:
- slow age IV 18:00 +
- slow age V 21:00 +
- advanced arsenal delayed
- food silos not sent
- rum distillery not sent
- settler wagons sent away from mills/plantations
- dopplesoldners sent against jaguar warriors

I assume you are talking about the other german?
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else   kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:52 am

whats wrong with a 21 min age up with german.?i dont think it makes much difference at all. but not sending team silo's is not a good team player at all, i send them straight after team SW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else   kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else Empty

Back to top Go down

kerk,pi,goldenVzelle,kitesurfer and someone else
Page 1 of 1