The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow

Go down 
+2
J4|V|3$
savorybeef
6 posters
AuthorMessage
savorybeef

savorybeef

how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow Empty
PostSubject: how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow   how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:23 pm

FYI DONT LET IRO GET DOUBLED IF THEYRE ON YOUR TEAM

it will drain the iros wood from 40 to 0 in 5 minutes and the game is over

im going to start playing iro now so people just remember that
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow   how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:39 pm

same thing applies to dutch i believe
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow   how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:08 pm

hahaha guess you mean my otto plus dewinners brits hahaha well played..not.....dont play teamgames if you cant manage what your teammate does. that was a bit of wasting time.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow   how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:36 pm

oh wow you guys beat me with a triple in the start and a full double the rest of the game, go pro!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow   how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:12 pm

classic team attack style! many used to cry but its a team game.

josh was allways the best team player. flashing and teamates flanking for him at the spots he flashes. awesome strat and ruthless.

can be fun, or a waste of 40mins at the same time. lol

in one word this is easily fixed "scout" your ass off. all members.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow   how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:59 pm

i did scout haha just took golden 1 minute before treaty and 5 after to show up

+1 your entire post actually...
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow   how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:29 pm

why would u fight when u are getting doubled? wouldnt u sit back and wait for ur partner to take full control of the other side? and then attack with him?
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow   how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:31 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:
same thing applies to dutch i believe

+1
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow   how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:32 pm

sapikles wrote:
why would u fight when u are getting doubled? wouldnt u sit back and wait for ur partner to take full control of the other side? and then attack with him?

In theory yes. But it can be easier to say than to do. Sometime you may end up losing natives, or facs before this can happen.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow   how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:40 pm

he was probably at natives. can't lose those. it's that stupid golden's fault who goes solo 'cause he's young and cocky (and a major!!!)
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow   how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:19 pm

i was also in that game. dewinner and me were deciding to drain iroquese´s wood too much and get their natives ( one wall only behind the natives from savory.....) was too easy, goldie only tried to flank a bitand finally he lost vs dewinners defense...meanwhile _orian_ lost vs our mate roee0
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow   how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:00 pm

a triple start, and a full double should be a easy win vs a iro
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow   how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:16 am

naah we didnt triple at beginning, the overpop from roee0 only held goldie until we ware at the natives...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow   how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:41 am

doesnt anyone anymore leave the natives for just walling off and ups while being a dick and double them at their walls? ask erik and i forget who was on his team, josh and i rolled em in 5 mins because they didnt defend their base. we had simple civs. nothing with massive siege either.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow   how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:44 pm

_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:
naah we didnt triple at beginning, the overpop from roee0 only held goldie until we ware at the natives...

the units attacked me at the first fight, thats a triple
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow   how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:46 pm

Buck the System wrote:
doesnt anyone anymore leave the natives for just walling off and ups while being a dick and double them at their walls? ask erik and i forget who was on his team, josh and i rolled em in 5 mins because they didnt defend their base. we had simple civs. nothing with massive siege either.

mmm that tends to end up very badly usually, if someone sees there is no one at natives they can just go in and take them before you wall, while people delete pop to stop you at the walls. then you have no natives 1 or 2 people dont have the training upgrade and the game is over then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow   how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:16 pm

it worked...ask your boy erik. he was quite steamed.

i used the german carts with the fast building card and had it walled so fast.......too funny.

only a pure horse run at the trades might stop that but who knows.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow   how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:43 pm

yea it can work, didnt say it couldnt. but most of the time teams will be able to adjust to it and gain a pretty big advantage. if you do it against a team made up of overpop civs its probably more effective, i wouldnt use it against average start civs though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow   how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:52 pm

i just try to mix it up.....it was actually my idea to josh at like 35 mins if i should send the card and wall the crap out of it with like 10 carts. then i delete them lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow   how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow Empty

Back to top Go down

how to play with iro on your team, only one rule to follow
Page 1 of 1