The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brits no team fattening.

Go down 
+7
Sanderson_FIN
sapikles
San_Antonio
Firom
J4|V|3$
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
Brett
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Brits no team fattening. Empty
PostSubject: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:34 am

this is a recording i just made using some usual and also a couple odd ways of mine.

basicly its ranching minus the team fattening card.

ive had ideas and this was typical of me to lose a ranching card and gain a more usefull, imo, card.
of coarse there will be some to disagree but in the end this is only a progression to what i know is possible. lose all the ranching cards and still get 50-40-40.

ENJOY and tempt me to really lame ranching.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/42hkzgzxgw2/britsmyway.age3Yrec

fyi my idles were funny. nonexistant til the end for the most part.. lol
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Are you joking? You used more boom cards than any other Brit player does...

Let's count your boom cards (might be out of order):
1. Lang Grab (Land Crap)
2. Ranching
3. Livestock Fattening
4. Fulling Mills
5. Estates
6. Factory
7. Factory
8. Plantation Rates
9. Plantation Rates
10. Plantation Rates
11. Plantation Rates
12. Refrigeration
13. Wood Trade

Let's count the boom cards in Kerk/Mine/Alan's booms:
1. Ranching
2. Fattening
3. Team Fattening
4. Fulling Mills
5. Factory
6. Factory
7. Plantation Rates
8. Plantation Rates
9. Plantation Rates
10. Plantation Rates

I count 13 compared to 10.... you gained more useful cards? Like what? Land Crap?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:50 pm

wow really buzz? this is such an eco-whore type of boom, yet its not even great for all the cards you sent..

I mean you would not win ANY mirror with this boom.

What a joke and a waste of time watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:10 pm

eco whore? eco whoring is using all the ranching cards bro. i told you dont tempt me.

lol you have less food at 40 than i do and your using "all the cards" the jokes on you guys.

i just gave you a glimpse into how im going to ruin everything you think you know about brits.

post something.........anything.

i saw your team game booms......they are all being helped by llamas and team cards. im owning what you have without them.

what were the resources anyways? something like 80-50-15? this will own you and your rocket strat at the start which you depend on. without your initial rockets you are nothing.

just beat it.

my idle vills at the end were from walling which is kind of a bummer but whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:13 pm

i actually slacked off at the end gathering the stupid cows because i wanted to prove a point. lol!
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Later I'll do a brit boom with 13 boom cards. Show you how it's really done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:53 pm

go for it. thats the trend around here. i post, peeps cry,then get weird.

just make your own post so we can all go there to speak of your strats. post it here and your just being a jealous freak who has to try to 1up everyone. once you post yours ill show you the real offspring from my boom after so we can all laugh are asses off at the resource differences.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:02 pm

HA whatta retard^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:28 pm

Buzz,

you substituted 1 card for 4 other useless ones?

A good boom maximizes the eco without compromising the military at 40. You dont have AA, a speed card, or your church tech. How do you expect to win a mirror without it?

Your sources arent even good enough to make up for the losses u will take.

You are the only one who doenst see that.

And BTW, no one is jealous of you, trust me. lol

this boom is not feasible and is trash.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:30 am
Buck the System wrote:
well im not a fan of it tbh.........

im actually thinking of disappearing from this garbage. have fun ridiculing each other.

OUT FOR GOOD

TO THE DR. AND JOSH who are stand up guys, im sorry. i cant get my self to deal with this shit anymore.

all correspondence to me will be on eso from now on.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Buck the System wrote:

lol you have less food at 40 than i do and your using "all the cards" the jokes on you guys.
70>50
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Firom wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

70>50

Buzz you're an idiot man. YOu're boom is trash. Look @ my distrib. Its a real game, made 5 walls and had the necessary military upgrades @ 40, unlike you. You're boom is a joke man. Not sure how you can't see that uncle rico.

This is a game that I played today with tom on my team vs phinchen and San Antonio.

I had no llamas and a port partner, so obviously no eco cards before 40.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/12/2093375/kerk%20tom%20vs%20san%20antonio%20phinchen.age3Yrec

Brits no team fattening. Screen69
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:50 pm

my 4 heavy canons was fun no ??
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:55 pm

both of you could have done some serious damage with a few hussars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:14 pm

all i can say is lol! i even went online to do this recording since this is a brand new machine and i havent any offline hc's. buzzsaw layed a whoopin on you.

show me something close dude. the strat you think youve designed is going to be a thing of the past nubblet!

the way you sit back, it will never be a problem to get cards sent out to deal with your inferior eco.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:19 pm

There's nothing innovative AT ALL in your boom. It's just a shitty version of the exact same strategy that Sanderson has been using since TWC.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm

can an admin PLEASE ban buzz? He's clearly trolling at this point.
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Lights, Camera, Action! wrote:

A good boom maximizes the eco without compromising the military at 40. .

thats all u had to say

+1
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Firom wrote:

i cant find a record of you giving somenthing to the community, the one who should be banned its you
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:51 pm

well at least he hasn't damaged it. not improving is better than hurting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:16 pm

again im being constructive and the trolls come and rip it appart but cant back it up. i out resourced you by 35k. less gold or not i have 80+ on gold @40.

ive shown the way just use it.

or stop complaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Brett wrote:
There's nothing innovative AT ALL in your boom. It's just a shitty version of the exact same strategy that Sanderson has been using since TWC.
i copy no one. that why everyone hates me.

whatever. i know for a fact sandy doesnt use them the way i roughly showed. by next week, this will be even worse when i use them more.

FREAKS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Buck the System wrote:
again im being constructive and the trolls come and rip it appart but cant back it up. i out resourced you by 35k. less gold or not i have 80+ on gold @40.

ive shown the way just use it.

or stop complaining.

Buzz you're a tool man. YOU WOOD TRADED AND USED 13 eco cards before 40. I HOPE you have more sources than me total. It's a TRADE.

I have a WAY better distribution than u. And a better military, considering I have 3 important cards that you dont have,

50-40-40 does not cut it.

75-13-28 is > 50 40 40.

And BTW PI just showed you what it looks like to Abuse a Brit boom using all those eco cards.

You really are in denial.

Lets just mirror buzz so youll shut up, but you'll probably say it was your kid anyway.

Last edited by Lights, Camera, Action! on Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:35 pm

sapikles wrote:
Firom wrote:

i cant find a record of you giving somenthing to the community, the one who should be banned its you
A nearly 2800 india score with a realistic boom?
Or how about my game records?
(This is Hidan on ESO, we fought the other day)
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brits no team fattening.   Brits no team fattening. Empty

Back to top Go down

Brits no team fattening.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next