The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....

Go down 
+10
UofA_RX7
sapikles
Knight_br
SouthWind
Clown
savorybeef
goldengold
Firom
BedingBedang
_spunk_
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
_spunk_

_spunk_

SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... Empty
PostSubject: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:00 pm

beef asked to post this

http://www.mediafire.com/?yh4tmqczetm

H20_ samwise and some other cock

v

alan beef goldengirl

sup players talking shit about treaty and this is how they get down.

Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:51 pm

Lol, nicely done. Couldnt happen to better guys. At least treaty players dont pretend we beat them at their own game, like they do to us.

One word for their performance : ridicule.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:42 pm

definitely gonna watch this.
EDIT: Lmao, watched this. They got owned sooooo hard. Isn't Zuta a brig?
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Firom wrote:
definitely gonna watch this.
EDIT: Lmao, watched this. They got owned sooooo hard. Isn't Zuta a brig?

samwise is ranked #1 sup, and H20 is H20.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:52 pm

I beated h2o in 1X1 azwell! French mirrør!

Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:12 pm

I know who samwise and h2o are.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:30 pm

suta is a brig and hes the one with the big mouth , shame it got closed within a few mins
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:47 pm

zuta was victor_swe i think hes a low level general now
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:25 pm

zuta and samwise lost to calebtron and privatechurch according to his elo. Even more degrading losing to james.

Plus i've played his smurf in treaty b4 with some sup dumbass named black_foot? i think...they were terrible and didnt even have good micro i beat one of their germany with brits and didnt even cow.

Maybe we'll get an influx of sup dickheads to bash in treaty?
Back to top Go down
SouthWind

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Thanks for the cracked ribs. Funniest rec ever.
Back to top Go down
Knight_br

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:13 am

nice rec cheers

should be posted in agesanctuary.. .

good job

ps: and its not the first time samiwise and zuta try to play tr...
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:21 am

wondering what would have happened if u played the " sup" players like nightscr3am , anyway u guys were sargents when real good treaty players were around, i would never feel proud of beating a sup player in treaty tbh, since u need time to do ur eco and then fight while in sup is both at the same time, so whatever congratz ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:33 am

gloat all you want but i know for a fact that any sup player puts a week or two into treaty, and it wouldnt be as easy as you think.

mistakes aside they are overall better players than most here.

right ivan 21

Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:54 am

i'll gloat as much as i want , u can say all this BS if they played 20 games they would pwn us... yer yer the so called good players think treaty players suck but little do they no at the top of the treay level there is really good players, no doubt ivan will come back with some BS cause hes think hes untouchable but we no the truth eh ivan. buzz u aint got a right to speak, u clearly know fuck all about this game so shut it , u bottled last night i see hahahahaha

the thing is if they did'nt talk so much shit i would'nt of posted, but why not imbarras the naabs thinkign their all summit special cause they're good at sup , come to our game and u saw what happened
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:58 am

I have played and won verse nightscr3am in treaty games. Pure sup players think they are the shit and can beat the top treaty players no problem. The truth is they can't and it is funny when they get owned.

I have played sup in the past so I know a little about it as well. I didn't really get into treaty until TAD until then I was a sup player
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:52 am

Sup players got the micro, but they cant really micro all the units, they dont know how to get map control in treaty.

When i played 1X1 agasint _h2o i just barely won, had like 15k res at the end, but i didnt take advantage of the map cause.........I dunno men!
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:16 pm

If I recall, GoodSpeed mirrored Savory 10 times with iro and lost every one. 44 treaty games and 1st lieut rank ^^
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:13 pm

goldengold wrote:
Sup players got the micro, but they cant really micro all the units, they dont know how to get map control in treaty.

When i played 1X1 agasint _h2o i just barely won, had like 15k res at the end, but i didnt take advantage of the map cause.........I dunno men!

umm i dont get this their good at micro... they dont have a clue how to micro when it coems to treaty ....
Back to top Go down
Saven

Saven

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:24 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
goldengold wrote:

umm i dont get this their good at micro... they dont have a clue how to micro when it coems to treaty ....
Golden was saying they can micro small amounts of units but they don't know what to do when they have much bigger armies.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:58 pm

then they're not good at microing then are they, even the crappiest player can micro any small amount of units
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:10 pm

the worst thing of this is that the only high ranked sup player that played treaty was nightscr3am and he has been the only one who made it to lvl 50 in treaty, so imo yes any sup player with 40+ can come to treaty and be good at it in less than a week, and alan if u played an entire year sup, u will never reach lvl 32 at least.

u think u are so good cuz u won a game were u needed 40 mins to stablsih a base and build an eco lol, u better feel good of it cuz that is the only way that u can beat them.
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:12 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
then they're not good at microing then are they, even the crappiest player can micro any small amount of units

u only micro ur fuking culvs not all the units, so stop the bs, i bet you 100 dlls that i will beat you anytime with the same amount of army 4/5 times
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:15 pm

who feels good?? i didnt even wanna play them geeks i knew it would of been waste the time. and i play treaty plain and simple dont come to my game type and start talking shit like u rule the roost. i dunno wtf u talking about how can u even try and deny that the top treaty players aint good at their game type? im sure if i played nothing but sup for 1 year and had a thousand games id get half decent at it i suck at sup but me and whip beat 1st lt's all the time. i dont go to sup and start calling their game type crap and waffling shit like i can beat anyone. i dunno why u getting all defensive on their side for.............
Back to top Go down
Lights, Camera, Action!!!

Lights, Camera, Action!!!

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:19 pm

sapikles wrote:
the worst thing of this is that the only high ranked sup player that played treaty was nightscr3am and he has been the only one who made it to lvl 50 in treaty, so imo yes any sup player with 40+ can come to treaty and be good at it in less than a week, and alan if u played an entire year sup, u will never reach lvl 32 at least.

u think u are so good cuz u won a game were u needed 40 mins to stablsih a base and build an eco lol, u better feel good of it cuz that is the only way that u can beat them.

You can't even make a valid argument on the basis of rank then and rank now in TR 40.

Nightscream would get slammed today in TR 40 by any of the top players. It's not even a consideration to think that the Top players then are EVEN REMOTELY close to the skill level of the Top TR players now.

They would get crushed , plain and simple. We've progressed since then in all aspects of TR.

It's like arguing the 1967 Colts, would beat the 2008 Colts. Just silly.
Back to top Go down
beef

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:44 pm

i could almost beat ns when i was a captain iin 1v1's , once i got decent i beat him multiple times

i talked to sam after this too and he said it would prboly take him about 50 games and watching recs to get up to our speed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....   SUP pros thinking they can play treaty..... Empty

Back to top Go down

SUP pros thinking they can play treaty.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next