The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OttO sampler

Go down 
+6
Brett
Sanderson_FIN
Firom
J4|V|3$
Nakashasov__
_spunk_
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

OttO sampler - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   OttO sampler - Page 4 EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:41 pm

ummmm dynamic,yea that helps. lol!
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   OttO sampler - Page 4 EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:35 pm

Buck the System wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address

Read up a wee bit, old-man. You're way out of your league when it comes to network and computer security.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   OttO sampler - Page 4 EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:45 pm

awww i got buzz mad Sad
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   OttO sampler - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:17 am

Buck the System wrote:
oh isnt that mature. see this is exactly why you kids dont even deserve a officer status. does this make you feel better. lmfao. i like all races.

hahaha have fun being banned for quite some time. ill personally make sure of that.

btw i have your ip so be prepared for some good quality fun fun.

im very good at ruining ip's. lol! lol! lol!
that is completely un-doctored from his actual post, which was replying to savory saying he likes black cock. so i believe buzz just said he likes cocks from all races.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   OttO sampler - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:21 am

btw if you can do so much with an ip address here's mine (better do it quick because it resets reasonably frequently).

congratulations you can now find out the general area in which i live.although it would have been far easier just to have gone to https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com/viewonline.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   OttO sampler - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:46 am

editing my posts will get you banned.......enough said.

except i own otto......... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   OttO sampler - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:56 am

Brett wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

Read up a wee bit, old-man. You're way out of your league when it comes to network and computer security.
i know what dynamic is dummy. as dynamic as any program/security/ip is it doesnt matter with the right qualifications.

your point would be valid but its not seeing as how this is done easily with a simple ip.

you say ip is an address, so basicly thats all thats needed.......an address. then it doesnt deveiate the protocal of providers.

they are robotic just like you fools and do the same thing over and over. makes it that much easier to do whatever the heck they/we/i want to do. lol!

i dont get mad savory......i get irritated when you fucks with a stupid "green" officer tag, think you can edit my stuff and get away with it. it wont happen.

if that half a@@ leader did anything worthy of a banning. it would be a banning what your doing to my posts. but noooooo hes a moron too. wants everything explained to him with paint by numbers.

i leave this in the hands of dr.d because hes the only one around who gives a rats ass abut anything. you kids dont care about anything......i know for a fact that if the nubs who ruined the site before had the PW it would happen again. why? because they are punks...........and they are still here. just blows my mind.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   OttO sampler - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:36 am

The fuck are you talking about? An IP Address is worthless without an actual exploit to abuse. The problem is, as soon as you stick a regular old NAT router in between a PC and the Internet, attacking that PC just became so prohibitively hard that it might as well be impossible.

Also, protocols don't enter into this discussion. Whether you're attacking HTTP/SSH/SMTP/IMAP/POP3/whatever, the ports have to actually be open on the receiving host and you need a security hole to exploit (and that hole has to allow remote code execution/login/etc). The chances of finding an open, constantly on service on anyone's home network that is forwarded through their NAT router is about 1-2%. The chances of finding that AND an actual exploit that would allow you to do anything of worth is about 0.00000001%.

The vast majority of home networks have all their ports closed, with nothing passing through the NAT router. I'd wager that the vast majority of those playing this game have AOE3's ports forwarded through their NAT router, but it's unlikely that they have AOE3 open and are playing a game 24/7. Plus, AFAIK, there's no known remote code execution exploits for AOE3.

Don't try to act like you know shit about network/computer security, because trust me, you don't. This is my forte, besides programming.

Oh and no-one is editing your posts, Savory/anyone who's in TRT doesn't have moderator/admin privilages. The only people capable of that are UofA_RX7, DrDreadloc and Allbinx.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   OttO sampler - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:03 am

Brett wrote:
The fuck are you talking about? An IP Address is worthless without an actual exploit to abuse. The problem is, as soon as you stick a regular old NAT router in between a PC and the Internet, attacking that PC just became so prohibitively hard that it might as well be impossible.

Also, protocols don't enter into this discussion. Whether you're attacking HTTP/SSH/SMTP/IMAP/POP3/whatever, the ports have to actually be open on the receiving host and you need a security hole to exploit (and that hole has to allow remote code execution/login/etc). The chances of finding an open, constantly on service on anyone's home network that is forwarded through their NAT router is about 1-2%. The chances of finding that AND an actual exploit that would allow you to do anything of worth is about 0.00000001%.

The vast majority of home networks have all their ports closed, with nothing passing through the NAT router. I'd wager that the vast majority of those playing this game have AOE3's ports forwarded through their NAT router, but it's unlikely that they have AOE3 open and are playing a game 24/7. Plus, AFAIK, there's no known remote code execution exploits for AOE3.

Don't try to act like you know shit about network/computer security, because trust me, you don't. This is my forte, besides programming.

Oh and no-one is editing your posts, Savory/anyone who's in TRT doesn't have moderator/admin privilages. The only people capable of that are UofA_RX7, DrDreadloc and Allbinx.

Very Happy! brett r u smart?
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   OttO sampler - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:37 am

Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

i know what dynamic is dummy. as dynamic as any program/security/ip is it doesnt matter with the right qualifications.

your point would be valid but its not seeing as how this is done easily with a simple ip.

you say ip is an address, so basicly thats all thats needed.......an address. then it doesnt deveiate the protocal of providers.

they are robotic just like you fools and do the same thing over and over. makes it that much easier to do whatever the heck they/we/i want to do. lol!

i dont get mad savory......i get irritated when you fucks with a stupid "green" officer tag, think you can edit my stuff and get away with it. it wont happen.

if that half a@@ leader did anything worthy of a banning. it would be a banning what your doing to my posts. but noooooo hes a moron too. wants everything explained to him with paint by numbers.

i leave this in the hands of dr.d because hes the only one around who gives a rats ass abut anything. you kids dont care about anything......i know for a fact that if the nubs who ruined the site before had the PW it would happen again. why? because they are punks...........and they are still here. just blows my mind.

go suck a bag of dicks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OttO sampler   OttO sampler - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

OttO sampler
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4