The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing

Go down 
+8
Firom
bullitt4691
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
Brett
_spunk_
Manfred
goldengold
BedingBedang
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:23 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/2/24/2773340//BBAlanvsProtonKing.age3Yrec

BB: British
Alan : German

vs

Norman: British
Proton: German

Map : Andes

Fun fast game. Not my best boom, but the fight did it. Proton being pushed back, Norman failing spectacularly, Alan complaining he was too easy... is the story of the game.

Enjoy!
lol this is the only negative thing he said about you, calm down. he didn't say you sucked or anything. over react much?
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:27 pm

thing is if norm was'nt so bad u never no how the games gunna end up. i could of took the native's with my vill's our fight was that crap. we can rematch if u like just get yahself a better player and we can see how it go's down
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:30 pm

bullitt4691 wrote:
BedingBedang wrote:
bullitt4691 wrote:
for everybody who says i suck for my rank...

I think that's what pissed you off proton, and I can understand. But it was not me ; I never said anything like this. I dont have to take the crap for it.

my my how your tone has changed.... first you open your fat mouth and when i put you in your place now you want to appeal to class and reason....

your like that kid who gets his ass kicked in middle school and trys to make friends with the bully, out of fear....

its ok though, i see you cowering down.... the challenge is still there bedang... put up or shut up...

rofl, yes indeed I was trying to be polite. The fact is I think ur crazy and I couldnt care les about you. I do think you suck. You just spam, spam spam, running like a girl, and 10 min later your score is 1500, in every games. Perhaps, I kicked your overanked ass so many times. I'l 1v1 you anytime. For the rest, I agree with what was being said, but as u said, I was being polite. I should have been aware some jackass teenagers interpret diplomacy with cowardness.

Typical Jo 6 pack.
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:21 am

LOL now i am a raider??? i guess u havent play me that much =P
Back to top Go down
bullitt4691

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:59 am

BedingBedang wrote:
bullitt4691 wrote:
BedingBedang wrote:
bullitt4691 wrote:
for everybody who says i suck for my rank...

I think that's what pissed you off proton, and I can understand. But it was not me ; I never said anything like this. I dont have to take the crap for it.

my my how your tone has changed.... first you open your fat mouth and when i put you in your place now you want to appeal to class and reason....

your like that kid who gets his ass kicked in middle school and trys to make friends with the bully, out of fear....

its ok though, i see you cowering down.... the challenge is still there bedang... put up or shut up...

rofl, yes indeed I was trying to be polite. The fact is I think ur crazy and I couldnt care les about you. I do think you suck. You just spam, spam spam, running like a girl, and 10 min later your score is 1500, in every games. Perhaps, I kicked your overanked ass so many times. I'l 1v1 you anytime. For the rest, I agree with what was being said, but as u said, I was being polite. I should have been aware some jackass teenagers interpret diplomacy with cowardness.

Typical Jo 6 pack.

bedang i cant remember a single time that you have "kick my ass", in fact i cant think of ANYTIME ive seen you kick ANYBODYS ass over pr29...... can we 1v1 tomorrow night so you can show everybody how you "kick ass"?
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:16 am

This means ur not higher than 29 then. See you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:55 am

Proton deserves his rank. He's a good player, with a good tactical & strategic mind. He knows how to exploit the strengths of numerous civilizations and plays quite effectively.

Anyone claiming anything to the contrary is fucking stupid.

Edit: And yeah, I've had my disagreements with Proton, but everyone gets a bit pissy now & then.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:26 am

I agree 101% with brett!!
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:00 pm

lmao love the lil descriptions proton
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:44 pm

I just reread what I agree with on Bretts comments, I am sorry if I offended anyone, "BUT" I do not agree with his quote of players who believe are stupid, just agree with the part about proton being a good player, sorry again
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:07 pm

he's an ok player but he's like beef spams out fast. but then again he is'nt like beef he's actually a team player
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:51 pm

cant proton and BB be good players? whats wrong with that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2