The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing

Go down 
+8
Firom
bullitt4691
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
Brett
_spunk_
Manfred
goldengold
BedingBedang
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing Empty
PostSubject: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:42 am

http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/2/24/2773340//BBAlanvsProtonKing.age3Yrec

BB: British
Alan : German

vs

Norman: British
Proton: German

Map : Andes

Fun fast game. Not my best boom, but the fight did it. Proton being pushed back, Norman failing spectacularly, Alan complaining he was too easy... is the story of the game.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:07 am

Norman is just plain stupid.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:22 am

Yes NormanKing was a real joke. Alan is naturally hard to contain with his usual agressive FB'ing style, but really, I would have pulled a 10x better fight than this.

I noticed after rewatch that my boom was alright afterall with 2400 score. I first thought it was mediocre from a few little mistakes I was aware of. I guess I didnt look at scores at 40.
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:35 am

proton also isnt good. pah worst lv 34 ive ever seen
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:07 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
Yes NormanKing was a real joke. Alan is naturally hard to contain with his usual agressive FB'ing style, but really, I would have pulled a 10x better fight than this.

I noticed after rewatch that my boom was alright afterall with 2400 score. I first thought it was mediocre from a few little mistakes I was aware of. I guess I didnt look at scores at 40.

I'll show you how to get a 2400 score without laming wood trade cheers Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:45 pm

waste of a game ^^ see if u can spot the 350 rockts he made in first army Surprised
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Proton is fine, he plays a really good tactical and strategic game. Plus his teamwork is very good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Brett wrote:
Proton is fine, he plays a really good tactical and strategic game. Plus his teamwork is very good.
LMFAO......is this because he cares about his mates and if hes having fun? pfft your a joke dude. worse and worse every day.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:
LMFAO......is this because he cares about his mates and if hes having fun? pfft your a joke dude. worse and worse every day.

No, it's because he's actually a good player and not a fucking shit one, like you? Maybe you should go hide under a rock, I'm sick of your shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:07 pm

boo hoo go online dude. i bet you pull the plug. im off to online.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:29 pm

i cant see how buzz hasnt realized how much he sucks yet!? like after all those 1v1s where he just got fucked becuz he played so shite..
MUST be early demensia or sumin like dat..
Back to top Go down
bullitt4691

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:51 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/2/24/2773340//BBAlanvsProtonKing.age3Yrec

BB: British
Alan : German

vs

Norman: British
Proton: German

Map : Andes

Fun fast game. Not my best boom, but the fight did it. Proton being pushed back, Norman failing spectacularly, Alan complaining he was too easy... is the story of the game.

Enjoy!

bedang you are funny.... i beat your old 43 year old ass the entire game without indians...and your partner doubling me...

i pushed you back to your Indians.... i was actually about to take your Indians ... but gavvin took my Indians... then he started to take out my forward base.....and i retreated to try to push gavinn off norm... in fact i DID because your slow ass did your usual artillery camping.....

i dont understand how your partner coming to double me and taking my Indians qualify as you pushing me....when i held my ground and it was NORM who sucked and allowed me to get doubled... AND i still pushed... watch the recording... YOU DIDNT take ANY GROUND until GAVINN started messing with me.... if fact you LOST GROUND

bedang you are the biggest joke on eso dude... in fact lets look at what your own partner whispered about you after the game...

BUT like i always say... 1v1 any time bedang... and lets record it...

AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing Bedang
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:00 pm

wow you're angry proton. btw u can post private conversations all u want, the only one looking like a trip here is you.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:07 pm

awwww, I'm on his friends list lol
Back to top Go down
bullitt4691

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:39 pm

AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing Part1t
Back to top Go down
bullitt4691

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:40 pm

AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing Part2at
Back to top Go down
bullitt4691

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:41 pm

AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing Part3b
Back to top Go down
bullitt4691

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:41 pm

AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing Part4d
Back to top Go down
bullitt4691

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:42 pm

AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing Part5u
Back to top Go down
bullitt4691

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:50 pm

as you can see from the pictures... bedang... you really didnt do much that game....

for everybody who says i suck for my rank... let me say this...

there are many types of players on AOE...you have

heads up fighters...
raiders...
team fighters...
people who hold ground...
wallers...
all around...
etc etc....

examples of this would be....
heads up fighters... erik kire, sanderson, beef etc
raiders...entire GnRE clan... protonfusion (myself), ivan
team fighters...kerk, allbinx, kire etc...
people who hold ground... bedang, norm, kerk
wallers...norm... norm.. and norm...
all around... sanderson, kire etc...

with this said... being how im not a heads up fighter because im to lazy to micro... and being how bedang is pretty much a person who likes to hold ground and spam art... i think its a shame that he lost heads up to me... he was suppose to hold and spam art... and im not supposed to be good at fighting heads up.. but i fought heads up and he did not hold..
the only reason i played this game and the reason it was un rated was because norm and gavinn wanted to fight each other because norm was talking crap... so basically i teamed with norm knowing the outcome already... i really didnt play like it was a real game and i still managed to push....

so take it for what its worth guys...
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:03 pm

bah was a pointless game really , only reason it got played was cause of norm talking crap. i did'nt watch none of u 2 fight. all i saw was bb at natives so im guessing u pushed him back a little.i'll watch replay later see what go's on .
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:13 pm

bullitt4691 wrote:
AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing Part5u
i see no "norm's army" lol
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:06 pm

Take a deep breathe Proton, you're getting ridiculous. I posted a game, that is all. I think you can live with it. And whatever you think of me, your just showing you aint any better by doing your antics right now.

You can disagree with someone on a game's post-mortem, but you dont need to freak out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:09 pm

bullitt4691 wrote:
for everybody who says i suck for my rank...

I think that's what pissed you off proton, and I can understand. But it was not me ; I never said anything like this. I dont have to take the crap for it.
Back to top Go down
bullitt4691

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:12 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
bullitt4691 wrote:
for everybody who says i suck for my rank...

I think that's what pissed you off proton, and I can understand. But it was not me ; I never said anything like this. I dont have to take the crap for it.

my my how your tone has changed.... first you open your fat mouth and when i put you in your place now you want to appeal to class and reason....

your like that kid who gets his ass kicked in middle school and trys to make friends with the bully, out of fear....

its ok though, i see you cowering down.... the challenge is still there bedang... put up or shut up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing   AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing Empty

Back to top Go down

AlanSpunk, BedingBedang vs Protonfusion, NormanKing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next