The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*

Go down 
+7
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
savorybeef
James
goldengold
sozmeboy
_spunk_
BedingBedang
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* Empty
PostSubject: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Here's a new rec Alan asked me to post.

Map: orico.

Enjoy! I am gonna watch it now too.

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/7/2/2496752/Alan_vs_Buzz_China_mirror.age3Yrec
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:20 pm

took longer then expected to get in when i crossed. but that's china fight's for u. did'nt wanna play them but he insisted
Back to top Go down
sozmeboy

sozmeboy

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:23 pm

didnt think buzz was gonna let his son play on his account again lol!
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:31 pm

sozmeboy wrote:
didnt think buzz was gonna let his son play on his account again lol!

Was probably his daughter.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:49 pm

in anticipation of another BS excuse:
Buck the System wrote:
btw buzz is not going to be used by owen anymore so i can put your foots in your mouths!
favorite moment: when like 5 of buzz's steppe riders were killed by a single flame thrower without anyone else helping. promote that man!

Last edited by freet0 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:57 pm

Well done Alan. Your China rock ; I learned a few China tips from watching it.

Also, it was fun to see Buzz's 30 mortars vs no enemy artillery in first wave ;-)
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:00 pm

wonder what the excuse is gonna be for this one, "uhh uhhh my blood sugar was low"
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:24 pm

freet0 wrote:
in anticipation of another BS excuse:
Buck the System wrote:
btw buzz is not going to be used by owen anymore so i can put your foots in your mouths!
favorite moment: when like 5 of buzz's steppe riders were killed by a single flame thrower without anyone else helping. promote that man!

my best moment of the game was my explorer not dieing at all ^^
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Id say this summarizes it pretty well
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:05 pm

freet0 wrote:
Id say this summarizes it pretty well
Spoiler:

lol! lol!

england ftw

naaww you know he's gunna say he made ONE mistake which lost him the game...! otherwise he wouldda owned gav, bcuz no1 can possibly beat BUZZD 1v1!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:55 am

all he did was cry when i requested a rehost. my tc was on the edge with the tp next to it. he cried and in PM cried some more. like it was my fault. you are a chump......every civ i chose you and your high rank kept being a weasle and switching.

its a game dude.....rehosts happen. dont be a fking baby about it like it was my fault. so the game here that you see, i knew i was close to not getting a tp but i didnt want to listen to this little bitch anymore about rehosting it. idk why its a problem for him since all they play is andes and rehosts are common. i played you without a tp for the gains or either of which i could have used from 0-40 mins.

i even asked if you were proud of this tainted win. i guess you were cuz its here. lol

whatever man, idc what you guys write i just play. usually this happens to me alot......i sacrifice civ choices and maps and map screws just to get a fking game!

you guys need to find something more consrtuctive to do cause your wasteing the communty to a pile of shit.

i host just come......dont civ lame(matchup vs mine) then in the end he takes china cuz he knows anyother civ xcept spain id beat him. what a chump.

beding you see me ever rip any of the recordings here? the peeps who lose the game for their respectable team? NO..........i dont play that.

you guys need to grow up and just join my games like normal human beings. not some piece of garbage blown of the streets of england. speak english and green up.....civ matching when you hide behind a rank is funny to me. i play any civ on any map. he had otto on andes lol then goes orinoco china, because i chose germany. see he looks for th advantage and is so afraid of a lose he chooses civ accordinly.

^^^^^^^^THATS ENGLISH......LIVE IT LEARN IT!
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:11 am

The ideal situation is that both players give the other player the civ advantage so that both are heroes.
In this mirrormirrormirror game only alan had the civ advantage.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:38 am

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so it was the TC placement???? you are a joooke!

i think people are goin orinoco against u now, is becuase its obvious you cant fight head to head, on andes you would just run! and aint you the one tellin us not to play andes???
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:54 am

Buzz_d your serioulsy such a fuckin liar. we re-hosted first time and there was'nt a problem at all. u didnt ask for a rehost 2nd time, i said fuck all during the game, YOUR the cock who was talking shit callING me a lamer....... for what reason i dunno , sandy i had civ advantage? u can off he joined my game with his usuall china and try's to tell me im using civ advantage. the same things always happens when u go to play buzz , ill choose a civ he will try counter it with a better 1 ,then it all come's back to him changing back to china , so what am i gunna do??/ im gunna choose china its that simple .

BUZZ_D your full of shit i cant stand liar's and u probs the biggest full of shit guy on the internet which is pretty hard to beat.come on today and we will play again any civ u want tough guy and ill rehost as many time's as u want untill u got your perfect spawn and your 10% extra gather rate. then if i beat your arse again let's see what total shite u come out with this time

EDIT. lmfao just read your last bit , u was china when u came in dont fuckin lie. as soon as u saw the map u said get this shit of so i did .then there was alot of civ changing BS, then u finally settled with your "fav civ" CHINA so i mirror, then i get called the lamer i have civ advantage blah blah blah yer i mirror so i have big advantage OK..........
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:38 am

Buck the System wrote:
all he did was cry when i requested a rehost. my tc was on the edge with the tp next to it. he cried and in PM cried some more. like it was my fault. you are a chump......every civ i chose you and your high rank kept being a weasle and switching.

its a game dude.....rehosts happen. dont be a fking baby about it like it was my fault. so the game here that you see, i knew i was close to not getting a tp but i didnt want to listen to this little bitch anymore about rehosting it. idk why its a problem for him since all they play is andes and rehosts are common. i played you without a tp for the gains or either of which i could have used from 0-40 mins.

i even asked if you were proud of this tainted win. i guess you were cuz its here. lol

whatever man, idc what you guys write i just play. usually this happens to me alot......i sacrifice civ choices and maps and map screws just to get a fking game!

you guys need to find something more consrtuctive to do cause your wasteing the communty to a pile of shit.

i host just come......dont civ lame(matchup vs mine) then in the end he takes china cuz he knows anyother civ xcept spain id beat him. what a chump.

beding you see me ever rip any of the recordings here? the peeps who lose the game for their respectable team? NO..........i dont play that.

you guys need to grow up and just join my games like normal human beings. not some piece of garbage blown of the streets of england. speak english and green up.....civ matching when you hide behind a rank is funny to me. i play any civ on any map. he had otto on andes lol then goes orinoco china, because i chose germany. see he looks for th advantage and is so afraid of a lose he chooses civ accordinly.

^^^^^^^^THATS ENGLISH......LIVE IT LEARN IT!

your serious argument for this is your tc placement... he fucking raped you, did you see your kr??? you dont know army balance for shit, after he raped your first army you stacked up like 10 yellow banners and then like 30 hand mortars, against china... no ones gonna join your games because every time someone rapes you, your last like 5 recorded games, you call it a bs win and call them noobs. youve lost a otto mirror to a liut, dutch mirror to bb, and now china to buzz you cant complain about civ match ups there dude your getting raped in mirrors, theyre not even close games its rape. i dont beleive jack shit you say anymore you make up all bs, civ switching is common practice, maybe you do need a civ advantage though because youve been getting raped in every mu imagineable. your a joke,

ps... sanderson thinks your a shithouse player too, think hes just jumping on the bandwagon like everyone else to....
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:38 am

someone banhammer this piece of shit like he should have been a long long time ago
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:28 pm

alan you don't get the joke Very Happy you had civ advantage in a mirror... please, if you want me to explain it to you on every lil' level that is funny on, then just ask!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:57 pm

i did'nt think sandy did funny. i was thinking more on the line's im such a pwner with china u gave me the advantage :O
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:26 pm

lol buzz, u ddint lose the game cuz of a tc placement, just take a look in k/l ratio and say gg
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:45 pm

Buck the System wrote:

buuuuuuuuuulllllllllll shhhhhhiiiiittttttt.

you lost because of TC placement?
OK the worst i can see that you couldn't reach a native. so alan had 15 more units in the first fight. within 1 minute of the fight starting you both had 2 natives. and alan didnt kill you in that 1st minute. so you had a slight disadvantage for 1 minute... well to a player of your amaaaazing level that shouldn't make much of a difference Wink

the best I can see is that you were closer to the crossing so you started with a greater amount of your side behind your walls. also your second army should have gotten there faster. and you fbing villies should have died less since they were closer to your walls. not to mention that you could wall from river to map edge whereas alan couldn't reach the water from his placement.

and next time someone supposedly whines or cries or switches civs to you take a screenshot and post it so we can actually believe you...
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:25 am

why didnt u collect wood in the fight??? would be much easier to fight with^^buzz u were the only one of u both who already had wood to chop in the fight...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:33 am

_spunk_ wrote:
Buzz_d your serioulsy such a fuckin liar. we re-hosted first time and there was'nt a problem at all. u didnt ask for a rehost 2nd time, i said fuck all during the game, YOUR the cock who was talking shit callING me a lamer....... for what reason i dunno , sandy i had civ advantage? u can off he joined my game with his usuall china and try's to tell me im using civ advantage. the same things always happens when u go to play buzz , ill choose a civ he will try counter it with a better 1 ,then it all come's back to him changing back to china , so what am i gunna do??/ im gunna choose china its that simple .

BUZZ_D your full of shit i cant stand liar's and u probs the biggest full of shit guy on the internet which is pretty hard to beat.come on today and we will play again any civ u want tough guy and ill rehost as many time's as u want untill u got your perfect spawn and your 10% extra gather rate. then if i beat your arse again let's see what total shite u come out with this time

EDIT. lmfao just read your last bit , u was china when u came in dont fuckin lie. as soon as u saw the map u said get this shit of so i did .then there was alot of civ changing BS, then u finally settled with your "fav civ" CHINA so i mirror, then i get called the lamer i have civ advantage blah blah blah yer i mirror so i have big advantage OK..........
im a liar.....sure.

im way past the age of lying man. you kids use white lies and tell yourselves "its true" and in the end believe. its obvious alan isnt very schooled and maybe he didnt get the quality schooling he desperatly needed back in the day. maybe its an England thing to be this confrontational?

rank whoring, civ matchup making, and just no common courtesy makes alans persona crap imo. his otto wasnt good enough for orinoco thats why it ended this way. german vs otto would have been fine, but noooo, hes a punk and cant take the thought of maybe losing so he went china.

all you guys above have a terrible attitude about a game. get over it. peeps lose all the time.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:03 am

Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:

im a liar.....sure.

im way past the age of lying man. you kids use white lies and tell yourselves "its true" and in the end believe. its obvious alan isnt very schooled and maybe he didnt get the quality schooling he desperatly needed back in the day. maybe its an England thing to be this confrontational?

rank whoring, civ matchup making, and just no common courtesy makes alans persona crap imo. his otto wasnt good enough for orinoco thats why it ended this way. german vs otto would have been fine, but noooo, hes a punk and cant take the thought of maybe losing so he went china.

all you guys above have a terrible attitude about a game. get over it. peeps lose all the time.

your so full of shit i dont lie i cant stand liar's, and as everyone can see by all the shit u post your the fuckin liar. u went china so i went them aswell. but dont u worry u PUNK if u on today we will do the otto and german fight np's at all WITH ALL THE REHOST'S U WANT till everything is perfect for u ..that's if u unpest me that is HAHAHAHAHA

what is this rank whoring thing mean.?? if rank whoring mean's a lt col taking on a shitty lvl 24 1st lt is rank whoring then your right i guess i was , but i guess the rank shown through eh? MORON
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:24 am

^^^^^^ bah, you had andes map with you as otto. i joined with germany. lol you started shuffling you civs like a crazy fool. then went orinoco china.

im almost 40 why would i lie. lmao

tbh i cant remeber the last time i lied.

I TAKE PRIDE IN MY HONESTY AND INTEGRITY! IM BRUTALLY HONEST.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
live it and youll be a better human being!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:02 am

why the fuck are u so full of shit . as soon as u joined my game u said get this shit map of . your 40 year but your already hitting your second childhood. maybe if u believe in summit that much it really happened right.? anyways my last post to you , i cant stand u , your so full of shit . next time we speak will be in another rematch , and hopefully that will be tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* Empty

Back to top Go down

Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next