The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

china 2565

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clown

Clown

china 2565 Empty
PostSubject: china 2565   china 2565 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:15 am

Okay so just so you all know before you watch this I'm not a boomer I never have been and never will be but i'm bored bc im banned so before work i played around with china since i never use them. I dont really know whats good with china as far as booming goes just things here and there that brett has told me. So anyways this one has a few quirks but I mainly just want to know what i could do differently to make the boom better or more realistic.

I tried to stay within the guidlines that i've seen some say are out there for recordings but i'm not trying to create some amazing life changing boom as i'm not buzzD cyclops

Also as you'll see if you're kind enough to watch it its a supremacy game which i accidently did lol(was a little mad from being banned) but i'm hoping that didnt do to much to affect my score as i made my walls completely to 40TREATY regulation and stayed hm with resources and treasures. I did kill his tc though so he wouldnt attack me and it was a very minimal fight.

But yeah lots of shit to weed through before you watch it but a thorough description is always good.

MAP - ANDES

2565 - score at 40
FOOD - 68069
WOOD - 26424
COIN - 57475

NOT SURE IF ANY OF ITS GOOD OR AVERAGE OR WHAT BUT INPUT WOULD BE CHILL SINCE I HAVE A WHOLE MONTH TO LEARN HOW TO BOOM PROPERLY LOLLLLLL Basketball bounce bounce bounce bounce pig rabbit

GAME HERE
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

china 2565 Empty
PostSubject: Re: china 2565   china 2565 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:36 am

Would cowing even be worthwhile for me in an actually 40nr game?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

china 2565 Empty
PostSubject: Re: china 2565   china 2565 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:52 pm

hey Killer, very nice score. nice, but I really feel Allbinx's boom is better due to eco for a long game. He maximizes food till treaty is over, with cow boom 140k plus food is easily done. You can max out food and wood for 40 min and gather gold with ample vils as needed for game. those 20 extra vils I safegaurd as long and use for wood as long as possible. I am not a great fighter yet with them but I think allbinxs boom is a better distribuation for longivity. I also during a game try to leave any wood within base left alone, in case wood is needed later in game Razz
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
Clown

Clown

china 2565 Empty
PostSubject: Re: china 2565   china 2565 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:11 pm

I dont use them very much and i didn't cow plus there was limited wood and i didnt want to whore the map for all of it but i can see why food wood is more important early esp as most players spam old han a lot. ty for input
Back to top Go down

china 2565 Empty
PostSubject: Re: china 2565   china 2565 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:19 am

cmon man. there was no need to reference me in this. geez.

anyways fyi, gold in that huge amount is only usefull if your using the 2k inf cards. thats just my opinion. some like there eco nice and pretty. (even distro) chinas a fur trade civ, without the fur trade if you know what i mean.

if you play vs a china dont cow just lame the 300% gather with sheeps and use the inf cards. both of them. the rattan and the flying crow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

china 2565 Empty
PostSubject: Re: china 2565   china 2565 Empty

Back to top Go down

china 2565
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Prosperity of good fortune :: The "Great Boom" :: The Asian Empires :: Imperial China-
Jump to: