The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats

Go down 
+3
Dr. Dreadloc
BedingBedang
Brett
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats   The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Brett wrote:
If there's one thing white was always pro at, it was hawking the minimap and never letting a fly through. If he got map control you would really have to wrestle it from his grip. Depending on how serious I am about a game I can be the same way, sometimes I focus more and sometimes less.
by far the best mini map watcher ive ever played vs. it can be frustrating when he sees enemy units and counters them easily by seeing them early and useing RR in a hit and run fasion. eventually he gets little behind only if you spread him out. then its much easier to beat him. his poison civ imo, is germany. they counter the initial sioux army better than any civ.

otherwise your dead meat in a full pop head to head.
Back to top Go down

The_Great_British & The_2_Month_Rusty_Ottoman versus BedingBadang & Nomoregoats
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2