The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brett

Brett

White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT) Empty
PostSubject: White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT)   White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:57 am

Old game Kerk is urging me to post

_PI: Portuguese (no arsenal nublet, note to self: I WAS NOOB)
White_IrishKing: Sioux

versus

Buzz_D: Germany
Gran_dead (CDT): Portuguese

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/1/30/2292658/WhitePIvzBuzzGran.age3Yrec
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT)   White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:00 am

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Cdt spammed so many walls, all for nothing. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT)   White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:25 pm

wow long time ago. if i remeber correctly, cdt had an aweful kill ratio and pi just lamed the morts .
1 here,1 there 3 there. just stupid. every time he tried to hit me 1v1 i fought him bk. i just remember cdt saying "we have no map control" then he quit.

sioux is not a fun civ to vs so, we all know this combo is just retarded.

my tc sucked again btw i think. sheep maybe at the railroads? lol dont know seems so long ago.

his sioux is nothing 1v1. he knows that.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT)   White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:44 pm

I watched it again recently, I never really fought head to head that game, not to mention I forgot to even activate my arsenal techs (retarded), which hurt my units.

Basically I kept 2-5 mortars with White, aiding him, but this game was awhile ago so my strategy wasn't as powerful as it could have been. We won due to better team planning and strategy though, with definite map control to keep them pinned in their base and win us the game.

From there it was just a slow-drain on CDT, Buzz's horrible walling and lack of base planning really killed their chances due to White being able to get in and kill all 4 factories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT)   White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:25 pm

no, in reality i should have went down to 50 vills and ruined his first wave with dopples. i thought the 5 ww would block the "holes" more easily than they could get back there. my idles were dumb too but i was protecting the stupid rail road area.

different map this could have been a better game imo.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT)   White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:59 pm

This game was decided by your bad walling, no amount of vill deleting can cover a messed up base, plus Doppelsoldner's aren't fast enough to catch up to Dog soldiers. There was essentially 4 walls straight to cdt's factories, with nothing covering it because you were so worried about the trade route.

The map didn't cause you to lay out your base like that, you did. There was plenty of space near the center to lay out a more proper base, get in 5-6 outter walls and a proper military base at your front. It was an error in base layout that caused your walls to be too thin, it was because of that that you were so worried about the trade route, which in turn meant you weren't ready for the position White hit, taking all 4 factories, your Settler Wagons and both Original TCs.

Because you guys were in chaos, you lost total map control, were pinned in your base and really couldn't move much at all, which in turn let me keep splitting to keep you annoyed and pinned, while supporting White with mortars, which caused cdt to drain like heck to White's Sioux.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT)   White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:15 pm

wow props to PI for that epic walling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT)   White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:52 am

Brett wrote:
This game was decided by your bad walling, no amount of vill deleting can cover a messed up base, plus Doppelsoldner's aren't fast enough to catch up to Dog soldiers. There was essentially 4 walls straight to cdt's factories, with nothing covering it because you were so worried about the trade route.

The map didn't cause you to lay out your base like that, you did. There was plenty of space near the center to lay out a more proper base, get in 5-6 outter walls and a proper military base at your front. It was an error in base layout that caused your walls to be too thin, it was because of that that you were so worried about the trade route, which in turn meant you weren't ready for the position White hit, taking all 4 factories, your Settler Wagons and both Original TCs.

Because you guys were in chaos, you lost total map control, were pinned in your base and really couldn't move much at all, which in turn let me keep splitting to keep you annoyed and pinned, while supporting White with mortars, which caused cdt to drain like heck to White's Sioux.
sioux is the most pansie civ out there for first wave. now ,that said you had all the time in the world to do whatever you want. i told you the combo is just retarded. also if it was a normal straight up fight without the dog soldiers it would have been a great game. i know personally i would beat sioux np. its work to do it but np. you played the morter game. yippie!
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT)   White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am

You're criticising us for having a superior team strategy? Seriously? That doesn't make any sense. We used this exact plan to great success many, many times, but it's not unbeatable. ERIK_KIRE and Caveman8 put Me + White in a tough spot with Port + Spain combo, by better team planning and strategy.

It's like saying we should play British and not use Musketeers, instead we should use Veteran Pikeman. You exploit your civilisation strengths and exploit your enemies mistakes and weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT)   White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:48 pm

jeez i cant believe you would stoop so low as to actually use teamwork? despicable! just the thought of it oh! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT)   White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:28 pm

^^^^your a nothing!
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT)   White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:09 pm

what a brilliant comeback. such a scathing retort! the sum of 40 years of wisdom and life experience... "your a nothing" cheers

FAIL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT)   White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT) Empty

Back to top Go down

White _PI versus Buzz_D Gran_dead (CDT)
Page 1 of 1