The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

_PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu

Go down 
+5
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
Young_Master
_spunk_
Sanderson_FIN
Brett
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Brett

Brett

_PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu Empty
PostSubject: _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu   _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:22 pm

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/1/30/2292658/Pi%20Gavinnn%20Sozmeboy%20v%20Sanderson_FIN%20PinkTeddy%20pandulu.age3Yrec

_PI: India
Gavinnn: Germans
Sozmeboy: Portuguese

Versus

Sanderson_FIN: Ottoman
PinkTeddy: Germans
Pandulu: Dutch

Fun game, me being a bit thick-skulled at points, but solid play from both sides. Well worth a watch.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu   _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:39 pm

the British twins were going on and on in vent about either doubling or Dublin I dunno... Very Happy we had a decent team work
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu   _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:25 am

hey it was eddieg ^^ i was just in the zone Razz
Back to top Go down
Young_Master

PostSubject: Re: _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu   _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:42 pm

gg to watch (cuz it s fast)
nice german boom and push from Alan
but not lot of cannons r used on both germans.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu   _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:40 pm

its hard to use alot of cannons when u fighting in so many different spots if it was just head up fighting then maybe i duse cannons. but then again im not really into making them i only amke if my opponent makes them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu   _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:52 pm

Young_Master wrote:
gg to watch (cuz it s fast)
nice german boom and push from Alan
but not lot of cannons r used on both germans.
yea cuz they train so slow. ive been ranting at agecom for a week or so. of coarse savory shows up and gives his pompus opinion.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu   _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:35 pm

actually savorys totally right ^^
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu   _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:36 pm

yer i think there train time is fine aswell, least u always got WW's to use till they coem out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu   _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:29 pm

[quote="I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS"]actually savorys totally right ^^[/quote]yea well, i know you two are a plague. hes a b.ser and your a punk when you play.

still to this day not one of you trt guys have mirror my german. id own savorys without cannons. hmmmm scratch

ivans the only one and i didnt have good results. one time a game lasted a long time but in the end i still lost.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu   _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:55 am

Buck the System wrote:
still to this day not one of you trt guys have mirror my german. id own savorys without cannons. hmmmm scratch

bcuz whenever we try to play you, you go french or china..or french....or china scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu   _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:04 pm

no, your wrong. you go japan then cheat with dymio thing.

only a few worthy opponents from your clan thats why. they play me for sure. but you guys who are rank whores and nubs at that would never play me with a no op civ.

prove me wrong man.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu   _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:20 pm

jesus buzz your the one who went france went i was going to play you.... and i already said that if im on when you are id play you port against china...im just saying now that whenever i voice my opinion on something you just call me a pompus prick, nub, and rank whore even when everyone else agrees with me. these are reasons why i just dont respect you at all, you remind me too much of bill o'reilly. i have nothing to prove to you, i find 1v1's very boring, i find playing against people with your playstyle even more boring but even then ill play you if were both on at the same time. so how about you start acting your age now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu   _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:43 pm

i wont use china. your lame ass morters ill be owning your ports with aztec on orinoco. thats the map you decided you only play me on so whatever. i play everyone any map and i allways give civ advatage.

also you quit all the time early so add that to your nubness.

unpest me, we play.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu   _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:28 pm

ask anyone buzz i dont use portars until im at someones walls generally, and btw youve been unpested for a couple months now. i resign when i know the game is over, not any sooner not any later.
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu   _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:57 am

savorybeef wrote:
ask anyone buzz i dont use portars until im at someones walls generally, .

noob lol!
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu   _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:08 am

Ivans port strat is to kill down to 50 pop and just spam mortars?

Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu   _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:51 pm

did it work?
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu   _PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu Empty

Back to top Go down

_PI, Gavinnn, Sozmeboy versus Sanderson_FIN, PinkTeddy, Pandulu
Page 1 of 1