The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager

Go down 
+9
NANOMENSCH
Brett
carl
Logan
MTSP_fuher
Manfred
_spunk_
San_Antonio
goldengold
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
goldengold

goldengold

Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:07 am

Lights, Camera, Action! wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Logan wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Logan wrote:
goldengold wrote:
_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:
the score is a bit too low at beginning of fight...and thats normal that you dont fall with your score playing brits...but i didnt remember golden playing brits...

2300 is low? I agree I'm not the best at booming with brits but 2300 isin't low.

yeah
2400 would be good but 2300 is a bit too low

The only one I've seen get 2400 WITHOUT woodtrade or estates is kerkumus.

look at the booms
it is a realistic boom
without estates, trade and woodcards

hehe i have a new boom with brits
2810 pts. xD trade at 6 min

Logan you should be the LAST person giving advice about Brits, especially to Golden who would pummel you with them in a real match.

I looked at the pathetic SS's of your boom, although you should've posted a recording, bc who knows if you got llamas and a trade post before 40. Nevertheless, IT was sad tbh.

See the difference between noobs and pros is this simple fact: Pros know how to max their eco w/o compromising their military power @ 40, since that is what matters most.
The point of doing NO WOOD TRADE and NO ESTATES is to boost YOUR MILITARY. You sent BOTH food cards before 40 instead? I don't know what's funnier. The fact you sent 2 food cards instead of military cards, or the fact you only got 63k food with BOTH food cards before 40 . Either way, this definitely gave me an epic laugh out loud. More importantly, what is funnier than all of that is the fact that you REALLY believe that your boom is realistic. Its so sad that you just have to laugh about it.

You didn't even have AA in your deck man. scratch

Try posting when you have something to add to the community.

Thanks for the laughs ! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Your back! cheers cheers

Well son, teaching has kept me quite busy ! But I'll try to play some on the weekends. I dont have time during the week.

Good to hear. But I probably won't be playing much this weekend. Parents are out of the country... drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:13 am

goldengold wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Logan wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Logan wrote:
goldengold wrote:
_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:
the score is a bit too low at beginning of fight...and thats normal that you dont fall with your score playing brits...but i didnt remember golden playing brits...

2300 is low? I agree I'm not the best at booming with brits but 2300 isin't low.

yeah

look at the booms
it is a realistic boom

Logan you should be the LAST person giving advice about Brits, especially to Golden who would pummel you with them in a real match.

I looked at the pathetic SS's of your boom, although you should've posted a recording, bc who knows if you got llamas and a trade post before 40. Nevertheless, IT was sad tbh.

See the difference between noobs and pros is this simple fact: Pros know how to max their eco w/o compromising their military power @ 40, since that is what matters most.
The point of doing NO WOOD TRADE and NO ESTATES is to boost YOUR MILITARY. You sent BOTH food cards before 40 instead? I don't know what's funnier. The fact you sent 2 food cards instead of military cards, or the fact you only got 63k food with BOTH food cards before 40 . Either way, this definitely gave me an epic laugh out loud. More importantly, what is funnier than all of that is the fact that you REALLY believe that your boom is realistic. Its so sad that you just have to laugh about it.

Your back! cheers cheers

Well son, teaching has kept me quite busy ! But I'll try to play some on the weekends. I dont have time during the week.

Good to hear. But I probably won't be playing much this weekend. Parents are out of the country... drunken

Try to keep your Genes in your Jeans.. If not, just Wrap it up man : ) you know what I mean son
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:36 am

goldengold wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Logan wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Logan wrote:
goldengold wrote:
_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:

yeah

look at the booms
it is a realistic boom

Your back! cheers cheers

Try to keep your Genes in your Jeans.. If not, just Wrap it up man : ) you know what I mean son

Will do old man :=) geek
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:22 am

Sickos, jeez. Have some standards!
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Brett wrote:
Sickos, jeez. Have some standards!

I do but kerk is kind of a man-whore
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:37 pm

goldengold wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Logan wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Logan wrote:
goldengold wrote:
_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:

yeah

look at the booms
it is a realistic boom

Your back! cheers cheers

he does'nt no what u mean he still sit's down to take a piss loooool
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:38 pm

an by rapping it up golden, it does'nt mean putting that frickin big bear on your back i've seen u wearing affraid
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:56 am

_spunk_ wrote:
an by rapping it up golden, it does'nt mean putting that frickin big bear on your back i've seen u wearing affraid

I might need it, so fucking cold outsideeee.
Back to top Go down
Phinchen

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:24 pm

golden is afraid What a Face
Back to top Go down
NANOMENSCH

NANOMENSCH

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:20 pm

goldengold wrote:
Logan wrote:
goldengold wrote:
_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:

yeah

oh man, now you can see that the skill has so much improved, every noob gets 2400 without estates woodtrade
Back to top Go down
Storm_

Storm_

Location : Let's just say... my feet are covering "This is not a step!"

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:24 pm

LOL omgsoh thats soooo funny! Razz
and maybe in 1 year everyone will be getting 2550 and they all call us noobs xD
Back to top Go down
eeyu

eeyu

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:28 am

Storm_ wrote:
LOL omgsoh thats soooo funny! Razz
and maybe in 1 year everyone will be getting 2550 and they all call us noobs xD
in 1 year most of the good builds boomers have developed will be lost. unless this site survives
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2