The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager

Go down 
+9
NANOMENSCH
Brett
carl
Logan
MTSP_fuher
Manfred
_spunk_
San_Antonio
goldengold
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
goldengold

goldengold

Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager Empty
PostSubject: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:57 pm

enigmÅto-ottos
alanpunks-india
gøldengøld-brits

savory-spain
BB-germnas
bager-portos

Pretty good game!

GG! cheers cheers
http://rapidshare.com/files/331893848/Record_Game_1.age3Yrec.html
http://www.mediafire.com/?vln0twvjzgn

Last edited by goldengold on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Enigmato Golden ENIGMATO !!!!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:48 am

bit rusty not played in a good while. did enjoy it though GG
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:58 am

good game
Back to top Go down
MTSP_fuher

MTSP_fuher

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Error

Golden, can u post it again?
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:09 pm

MTSP_fuher wrote:
Error

Added a mediafire mirrØr
Back to top Go down
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:06 am

goldengold wrote:
MTSP_fuher wrote:
Error

Added a mediafire mirrØr

downloaded it on mediafire
it is a 10 sec game
with steffinho and two others on water?!
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:01 pm

Logan wrote:
goldengold wrote:
MTSP_fuher wrote:
Error

Added a mediafire mirrØr

downloaded it on mediafire
it is a 10 sec game
with steffinho and two others on water?!

Woops, Fixed.
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:13 pm

Golden is this one more game of your collection of spam games?
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:00 pm

carl wrote:
Golden is this one more game of your collection of spam games?

Me spam? Never happens.

But no I'm brits so it's not like i can spam my way to victory!
Back to top Go down
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:34 am

good game!!

your eco was very good after 40 min (always on 2100 pts)
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:50 am

the score is a bit too low at beginning of fight...and thats normal that you dont fall with your score playing brits...but i didnt remember golden playing brits...
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:39 am

_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:
the score is a bit too low at beginning of fight...and thats normal that you dont fall with your score playing brits...but i didnt remember golden playing brits...

2300 is low? I agree I'm not the best at booming with brits but 2300 isin't low.
Back to top Go down
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:24 am

goldengold wrote:
_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:

2300 is low? I agree I'm not the best at booming with brits but 2300 isin't low.

yeah
2400 would be good but 2300 is a bit too low
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:31 am

Logan wrote:
goldengold wrote:
_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:

yeah

The only one I've seen get 2400 WITHOUT woodtrade or estates is kerkumus.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:35 am

I've done 2380ish with my completely not-practiced-every-single-day brits before, 2400 should be fairly doable with consistent practice.
Back to top Go down
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:11 am

goldengold wrote:
Logan wrote:
goldengold wrote:
_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:

yeah

look at the booms
it is a realistic boom
without estates, trade and woodcards

hehe i have a new boom with brits
2810 pts. xD trade at 6 min
Back to top Go down
NANOMENSCH

NANOMENSCH

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:36 am

wtf trade at 6 min? hää?
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:53 am

Logan wrote:
look at the booms
it is a realistic boom

Booming against a computer always produces artificially inflated scores, within about 100-200 pts higher. It's due to less lag when recording against a comp, also score isn't really relevant with regard to combat. I've no problem with people booming for the sake of booming, but keep boom discussion within it's own thread.

With regard to a real game (I.E. this), I'd care more about how goldengold fought (don't know atm, need my new gaming PC -.-) than how he boomed. However, I can say that 2300 in a real game is perfectly acceptable, and if you fight properly with a good distrib that score will last you a long while. Your boom is really only going to affect you if it's downright horrible, as-in around 300 pts below the acceptable range.
Back to top Go down
NANOMENSCH

NANOMENSCH

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:59 am

If I boom online versus a comp I get the same score if i would boom in an rated game
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:45 pm

it seems like it doesn't go that way and it's not because of lag... you just get a higher score : = at least when I tested this little oddness I found this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:01 am

Logan wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Logan wrote:
goldengold wrote:
_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:

yeah

look at the booms
it is a realistic boom

Logan you should be the LAST person giving advice about Brits, especially to Golden who would pummel you with them in a real match.

I looked at the pathetic SS's of your boom, although you should've posted a recording, bc who knows if you got llamas and a trade post before 40. Nevertheless, IT was sad tbh.

See the difference between noobs and pros is this simple fact: Pros know how to max their eco w/o compromising their military power @ 40, since that is what matters most.
The point of doing NO WOOD TRADE and NO ESTATES is to boost YOUR MILITARY. You sent BOTH food cards before 40 instead? I don't know what's funnier. The fact you sent 2 food cards instead of military cards, or the fact you only got 63k food with BOTH food cards before 40 . Either way, this definitely gave me an epic laugh out loud. More importantly, what is funnier than all of that is the fact that you REALLY believe that your boom is realistic. Its so sad that you just have to laugh about it.

You didn't even have AA in your deck man. scratch

Try posting when you have something to add to the community.

Thanks for the laughs ! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:28 am

Brett wrote:
I've done 2380ish with my completely not-practiced-every-single-day brits before, 2400 should be fairly doable with consistent practice.

I don't play everyday, havent played in about 2 weeks until today.

LEts watch a recording!
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:01 am

Lights, Camera, Action! wrote:
Logan wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Logan wrote:
goldengold wrote:
_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:

yeah

look at the booms
it is a realistic boom

Logan you should be the LAST person giving advice about Brits, especially to Golden who would pummel you with them in a real match.

I looked at the pathetic SS's of your boom, although you should've posted a recording, bc who knows if you got llamas and a trade post before 40. Nevertheless, IT was sad tbh.

See the difference between noobs and pros is this simple fact: Pros know how to max their eco w/o compromising their military power @ 40, since that is what matters most.
The point of doing NO WOOD TRADE and NO ESTATES is to boost YOUR MILITARY. You sent BOTH food cards before 40 instead? I don't know what's funnier. The fact you sent 2 food cards instead of military cards, or the fact you only got 63k food with BOTH food cards before 40 . Either way, this definitely gave me an epic laugh out loud. More importantly, what is funnier than all of that is the fact that you REALLY believe that your boom is realistic. Its so sad that you just have to laugh about it.

Your back! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:02 am

goldengold wrote:
Lights, Camera, Action! wrote:
Logan wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Logan wrote:
goldengold wrote:
_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:

yeah

look at the booms
it is a realistic boom

Your back! cheers cheers

Well son, teaching has kept me quite busy ! But I'll try to play some on the weekends. I dont have time during the week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager   Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager Empty

Back to top Go down

Enigmåto,alan,goldVmediumrare please,beding,bager
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 3 versus 3-
Jump to: