The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alan, Beding, Eddie vs Pi, San_Antonio, UofA

Go down 
+2
UofA_RX7
BedingBedang
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

Alan, Beding, Eddie vs Pi, San_Antonio, UofA Empty
PostSubject: Alan, Beding, Eddie vs Pi, San_Antonio, UofA   Alan, Beding, Eddie vs Pi, San_Antonio, UofA EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:38 am

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/7/2/2496752/alan_bb_eddie%20vs%20PI_Santonio_UofA.age3Yrec

Alan : Port
Beding: Dutch
Eddie: German

vs

Pi: India
San_Antonio: Port
UofA: Dutch

Long game. Lots of running and switchin from Antonio and Pi. Game ended on UofA dropping, but team 1 was about to win.
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: Alan, Beding, Eddie vs Pi, San_Antonio, UofA   Alan, Beding, Eddie vs Pi, San_Antonio, UofA EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:24 am

How can you say you were about to win, when we have complete map control and were on the offensive most of the game. Defending is always easier.
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Alan, Beding, Eddie vs Pi, San_Antonio, UofA   Alan, Beding, Eddie vs Pi, San_Antonio, UofA EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:56 am

Uofa dont you know how it works?
IF someone drops both teams were about to win!!

Gee what a noob :p
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: Alan, Beding, Eddie vs Pi, San_Antonio, UofA   Alan, Beding, Eddie vs Pi, San_Antonio, UofA EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:52 am

uofa say true. the game was not over. we had ress map control and we killed 2 factories.

and we did not run, just switching at the good time.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Alan, Beding, Eddie vs Pi, San_Antonio, UofA   Alan, Beding, Eddie vs Pi, San_Antonio, UofA EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:24 am

San_Antonio wrote:
uofa say true. the game was not over. we had ress map control and we killed 2 factories.

and we did not run, just switching at the good time.

Agreed, although I feel like this wasn't my greatest game ever with India, I was pretty tired when I played it, having been up over 12 hours on pretty much just caffeine.

Also running is when you constantly shift and never stay and fight, we just switched the field to try and get a better position.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alan, Beding, Eddie vs Pi, San_Antonio, UofA   Alan, Beding, Eddie vs Pi, San_Antonio, UofA EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:09 am

dont wanna put a damper on things but it was a boring game . we was playing 2 people who wouldnt push at all . i think pi was the only instigator on there team . there team only seeemd to do anything when he came, rest of time u where sat behind tower's doing nothing

so conclusion only watch if u wanna see a master class in defending
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: Alan, Beding, Eddie vs Pi, San_Antonio, UofA   Alan, Beding, Eddie vs Pi, San_Antonio, UofA EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:46 am

That goes both ways there Alan. Why wouldn't you push on San? Sorry I don't play dutch like pablo and spam out Smile I was slowly pushing on eddie then beding came with a ton of pop that slowed me down a lot.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alan, Beding, Eddie vs Pi, San_Antonio, UofA   Alan, Beding, Eddie vs Pi, San_Antonio, UofA EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:58 am

UofA_RX7 wrote:
That goes both ways there Alan. Why wouldn't you push on San? Sorry I don't play dutch like pablo and spam out Smile I was slowly pushing on eddie then beding came with a ton of pop that slowed me down a lot.

was pushing him untill he got native's then there just no point in trying. but i no if that was me with natives i would of pushed hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alan, Beding, Eddie vs Pi, San_Antonio, UofA   Alan, Beding, Eddie vs Pi, San_Antonio, UofA Empty

Back to top Go down

Alan, Beding, Eddie vs Pi, San_Antonio, UofA
Page 1 of 1